Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick to Villa? 22:57 - Oct 3 with 3316 viewsSeablue

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11677/11516658/mick-mccarthy-would-welco
Mick to Villa? on 22:58 - Oct 3 with 3293 viewsDublinBlue84

If so, then Bart will be off like a shot to Villa most likely, who can blame him when he has been outcast here.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Mick to Villa? on 22:59 - Oct 3 with 3292 viewsHerbivore

Can't see it, the fans didn't like the football under Bruce and Mick isn't an improvement in that respect.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Mick to Villa? on 23:07 - Oct 3 with 3229 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Few things with this:

1) fans would hate this appointment, a Villa fan on talkSPORT said the Villa fans are the worst in the land for getting on a managers back. Can’t see that staying healthy for long, would start at a disadvantage for being at Wolves for so long.

2) football no different to Bruce if not worse.

3) if it were to happen, Villa haven’t got a goalkeeper or a left back so Bart and Knudsen would be gone.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Mick to Villa? on 23:44 - Oct 3 with 3071 viewsElderGrizzly

Their new owners want a big name. Thierry Henry was approached in the summer and favourite again
Mick to Villa? on 23:47 - Oct 3 with 3083 viewsJohnny_Boy

- Mick McCarthy would welcome.......anything.

You clearly know nothing about football with a ridiculous post like this. You are aware Bruce was 'their' Mick, right? The thought of them hiring an all too similar replacement is just never going to happen. There's talk of Thiery Henry going there for goodness sake! Mick. ARF.

You should probably just stick to your usual down voting & avoid posting on TWTD.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2018 7:31]
Mick to Villa? on 23:51 - Oct 3 with 3058 viewsGarv

Mick to Villa? on 23:07 - Oct 3 by TheTrueBlue1878

Few things with this:

1) fans would hate this appointment, a Villa fan on talkSPORT said the Villa fans are the worst in the land for getting on a managers back. Can’t see that staying healthy for long, would start at a disadvantage for being at Wolves for so long.

2) football no different to Bruce if not worse.

3) if it were to happen, Villa haven’t got a goalkeeper or a left back so Bart and Knudsen would be gone.

Jonas Knudsen at Aston Villa. Incredible suggestion.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Mick to Villa? on 23:53 - Oct 3 with 3050 viewsCoco

Lol

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Mick to Villa? on 00:41 - Oct 4 with 2963 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Mick to Villa? on 23:51 - Oct 3 by Garv

They enquired about him in the summer. 6 months left on his contract can get him cheap and Mick Mac loves him. No so ridiculous.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Login to get fewer ads

Mick to Villa? on 00:47 - Oct 4 with 2972 viewsHarryfromBath

Mick going to Villa is very unlikely for the reasons Herbivore outlined above. This hilarious tweet however did pop up on my timeline this evening. It is worth sharing...

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Mick to Villa? on 07:47 - Oct 4 with 2563 viewsHerbivore

Mick to Villa? on 23:47 - Oct 3 by Johnny_Boy

You clearly know nothing about football with a ridiculous post like this. You are aware Bruce was 'their' Mick, right? The thought of them hiring an all too similar replacement is just never going to happen. There's talk of Thiery Henry going there for goodness sake! Mick. ARF.

You should probably just stick to your usual down voting & avoid posting on TWTD.

Show me on the doll where Mick touched you.

Mick to Villa? on 07:49 - Oct 4 with 2535 viewsHerbivore

Mick to Villa? on 23:51 - Oct 3 by Garv

Hardly incredible given that they, along with Stoke and Boro, were interested over the summer. As Wolves were the summer before. It's almost like some of our fans are blind when it comes to Knudsen.

Mick to Villa? on 07:49 - Oct 4 with 2528 viewsBenters2

Mick to Villa? on 23:47 - Oct 3 by Johnny_Boy

I make you right.
Mick to Villa? on 08:07 - Oct 4 with 2475 viewsGarv

Mick to Villa? on 07:49 - Oct 4 by Herbivore

Hardly incredible given that they, along with Stoke and Boro, were interested over the summer. As Wolves were the summer before. It's almost like some of our fans are blind when it comes to Knudsen.

I don't doubt that it could happen in theory. It's just a funny thought because he's not good enough.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Mick to Villa? on 08:14 - Oct 4 with 2436 viewsJohnny_Boy

Mick to Villa? on 07:47 - Oct 4 by Herbivore

Show me on the doll where Mick touched you.

I seriously don't know who is more deluded. MM, or the fans that have whitewashed the largely abject time here & worship him.

You aren't silly. Why would anyone even suggest Villa would hire that man straight after sacking Bruce?
[Post edited 4 Oct 2018 8:17]
Mick to Villa? on 08:40 - Oct 4 with 2337 viewsJohnny_Boy

Mick to Villa? on 07:49 - Oct 4 by Benters2

I make you right.

I'm sure he'd love the job. Infact, I'm sure he'd take any job right now.
But nobody is offering him anything. It's almost as if his very public falling-out with the fans & subsequent shrugged-shoulders about not accepting any level of blame or guilt has seemingly put Chairpersons off hiring the man, to avoid any of the baggage that comes with him. So for all that chippy Northern bravado he was happy to wheel out during his pressers - it's clearly hurt his job opportunities.

In reference to Bruce. He turned on the fans too. Another relic.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2018 8:42]
Mick to Villa? on 08:51 - Oct 4 with 2281 viewsitfcjoe

Mick to Villa? on 08:40 - Oct 4 by Johnny_Boy

But nobody is offering him anything. It's almost as if his very public falling-out with the fans & subsequent shrugged-shoulders about not accepting any level of blame or guilt has seemingly put Chairpersons off hiring the man, to avoid any of the baggage that comes with him. So for all that chippy Northern bravado he was happy to wheel out during his pressers - it's clearly hurt his job opportunities.

'But nobody is offering him anything'

This is the first job in the top 2 leagues that has become available.

I'd be very surprised if he got it - but he'll have a job at a team higher in the league than us before Xmas

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Mick to Villa? on 08:54 - Oct 4 with 2252 viewsBenters2

Mick to Villa? on 08:40 - Oct 4 by Johnny_Boy

Its almost as if the Happy Clappers want PH to fail just so they can keep bringing St.Mick Mac up all the time.

See also Numbskulls
Mick to Villa? on 08:58 - Oct 4 with 2235 viewsJohnny_Boy

Mick to Villa? on 08:51 - Oct 4 by itfcjoe

'But nobody is offering him anything'

This is the first job in the top 2 leagues that has become available.

I'd be very surprised if he got it - but he'll have a job at a team higher in the league than us before Xmas

He could have been employed by a side over the summer, in readiness of this season.
The football managerial landscape has changed.
Mick to Villa? on 09:14 - Oct 4 with 2159 viewsBenters2

Mick to Villa? on 08:58 - Oct 4 by Johnny_Boy

He could have been employed by a side over the summer, in readiness of this season.
The football managerial landscape has changed.

Before he went we were told Mick Mac would be snapped up though eh?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024