Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
16:42 - Oct 4 with 4085 views_

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 16:45 - Oct 4 with 3256 viewsReuser_is_God

We were favourites before a ball was kicked & given we’re still yet to win I highly doubt it’s worthwhile.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 16:45 - Oct 4 with 3255 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 17:17 - Oct 4 with 3197 viewsWonky

Best odds are 4/5, the best!.
on 17:20 - Oct 4 with 3186 views_

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 16:45 - Oct 4 by Reuser_is_God

We were favourites before a ball was kicked & given we’re still yet to win I highly doubt it’s worthwhile.

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 17:24 - Oct 4 with 3173 viewsBenters2

Just remember with gambling...when the fun stops..STOP.

See also;drinking and drugs.
I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 17:36 - Oct 4 with 3152 viewsfactual_blue

Yes, brexit is taking down to the next level. Or even lower.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 18:05 - Oct 4 with 3113 viewsjas0999

We are odds on with every bookmaker!
I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 18:06 - Oct 4 with 3111 viewsJ2BLUE

It's an awful bet at the current price. Don't do it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

on 18:18 - Oct 4 with 3091 views_

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 18:06 - Oct 4 by J2BLUE

It's an awful bet at the current price. Don't do it.

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 18:28 - Oct 4 with 3062 viewsjaykay

you would have lost a wedge on the advice to back hurst as the first manager to get the sack

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

on 18:36 - Oct 4 with 3046 views_

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 18:28 - Oct 4 by jaykay

you would have lost a wedge on the advice to back hurst as the first manager to get the sack

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 18:48 - Oct 4 with 3028 viewsJ2BLUE

on 18:36 - Oct 4 by _

You don't think MM got paid until the end of his contract? He said he had agreed with Evans that the Barnsley game was his last. I'm sure he got paid in full.

Truly impaired.

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 18:56 - Oct 4 with 3008 viewsjudespiveyg

What is the point of being this pessimistic, like I'd understand if being pessimistic was more fun than being optimistic, but it obviously isn't.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

on 18:56 - Oct 4 with 3008 views_

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 18:48 - Oct 4 by J2BLUE

You don't think MM got paid until the end of his contract? He said he had agreed with Evans that the Barnsley game was his last. I'm sure he got paid in full.

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 19:04 - Oct 4 with 2984 viewsJ2BLUE

on 18:56 - Oct 4 by _

I think contacts run until the end of June so I very much doubt he agreed to walk away from all those weeks pay.

I don't think Evans was playing games either. I would like to think we have some sort of clause in Hurst's deal where compensation is much less than settling his entire contract.

Truly impaired.

on 19:06 - Oct 4 with 2975 views_

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 19:04 - Oct 4 by J2BLUE

I think contacts run until the end of June so I very much doubt he agreed to walk away from all those weeks pay.

I don't think Evans was playing games either. I would like to think we have some sort of clause in Hurst's deal where compensation is much less than settling his entire contract.

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 19:10 - Oct 4 with 2964 viewsJ2BLUE

on 19:06 - Oct 4 by _

Because they believe they will succeed? If Hurst's job offer depended on such a clause I think he'd sign it. His base salary would be far more than Swansea and he could have a six figure pay off which still saved us significant money.

Truly impaired.

on 19:15 - Oct 4 with 2959 views_

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 19:10 - Oct 4 by J2BLUE

Because they believe they will succeed? If Hurst's job offer depended on such a clause I think he'd sign it. His base salary would be far more than Swansea and he could have a six figure pay off which still saved us significant money.

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 19:34 - Oct 4 with 2929 viewsHARRY10

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 19:04 - Oct 4 by J2BLUE

I would like to think that we have a clause in our 'contract ' with the FL that we cannot be relegated.

Just as likely.
I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 19:34 - Oct 4 with 2929 viewsGuthrum

I think there's a fair chance you'd lose your money, if we can get some effective organisation into the team (with Hurst or without).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 19:35 - Oct 4 with 2924 viewsJ2BLUE

on 19:15 - Oct 4 by _

As stupid as signing a contract with a three month probation in pretty much any industry? Get out clauses are standard. Maybe not in football but you'd think someone who has been burned as many times as ME would seriously look at something like that. Hurst doesn't seem the type to even imagine it going wrong so who knows?

Pure speculation on my part based on nothing.

Truly impaired.

on 19:36 - Oct 4 with 2925 views_

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 19:34 - Oct 4 by Guthrum

I think there's a fair chance you'd lose your money, if we can get some effective organisation into the team (with Hurst or without).

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 19:39 - Oct 4 with 2915 viewsronnyd

Sad times when "fans" consider whether to bet on their own team going down.
I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 19:42 - Oct 4 with 2903 viewsGuthrum

on 19:36 - Oct 4 by _

They love it when a favourite loses. A few bigger payouts more than offset by everyone who's lumped on the front runner.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

on 19:42 - Oct 4 with 2904 views_

I'm pretty certain we're going down, what are the odds at the moment? on 19:39 - Oct 4 by ronnyd

Sad times when "fans" consider whether to bet on their own team going down.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024