Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. 09:11 - Oct 5 with 8495 viewsSwailsey

I'm sure that title was enough to draw you in...

The song is called 'A Lion's Head' and we're called War Waves. I guess we're for fans of the Smiths/Frightened Rabbit/that ilk.

You can listen to the song on Spotify/Apple Music/etc or buy it directly from: www.warwaves.bandcamp.com or www.backwaterecords.com

The video can also be seen here in all it's glory:

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 09:53 - Oct 5 with 4189 viewsGeoffSentence

Can we put you alongside Ed Sheeran and Brian Cant in our pantheon of celebrity fans?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 09:53 - Oct 5 with 4185 viewsSwailsey

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 09:53 - Oct 5 by GeoffSentence

Can we put you alongside Ed Sheeran and Brian Cant in our pantheon of celebrity fans?

The moment people start giving a sh*t then please do!!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 10:00 - Oct 5 with 4177 viewsButterbing

I like it, it's very good. Hope it's a success for you. I enjoyed the smiley bit.
My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 10:22 - Oct 5 with 4152 viewsSwailsey

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 10:00 - Oct 5 by Butterbing

I like it, it's very good. Hope it's a success for you. I enjoyed the smiley bit.

Thank you!

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 10:44 - Oct 5 with 4131 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

Like very much although disappointed you're not actually Chris Swailes!
My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 11:24 - Oct 5 with 4104 viewsLimitlessBlue

I like it, well done mate.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 11:29 - Oct 5 with 4102 viewsJ2BLUE

Disappointing. Not even proper topless. Like when women do a topless photo shoot and have their arms covering themselves up. Disgraceful.

The actual song is good though! Congrats.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 11:29 - Oct 5 with 4101 viewshorsehollerer

Superb.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Login to get fewer ads

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 11:43 - Oct 5 with 4081 viewsGuthrum

Is good.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 11:46 - Oct 5 with 4076 viewsSwailsey

N'aw, thanks everyone.

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 11:49 - Oct 5 with 4072 viewsSwansea_Blue

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 09:53 - Oct 5 by GeoffSentence

Don't forget Callis!

T'is good that. I like it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 11:58 - Oct 5 with 4060 viewsGavTWTD

I like it.

Just loaded it up on Amazon Music and will listen all afternoon to the two albums on there.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 12:00 - Oct 5 with 4049 viewsSwailsey

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 11:58 - Oct 5 by GavTWTD

I like it.

Just loaded it up on Amazon Music and will listen all afternoon to the two albums on there.

Thanks Gav!

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 12:02 - Oct 5 with 4041 viewsfactual_blue

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 11:58 - Oct 5 by GavTWTD

I like it.

Does Phil allow you to wile away the time listening to music?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 12:09 - Oct 5 with 4020 viewsjeera

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 11:29 - Oct 5 by J2BLUE

Disappointing. Not even proper topless. Like when women do a topless photo shoot and have their arms covering themselves up. Disgraceful.

I was expecting something like this:

But yes, liked the song OP. Good for you guys.

I found the smiley bit a little unnerving.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 12:09 - Oct 5 with 4025 viewsGavTWTD

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 12:02 - Oct 5 by factual_blue

Does Phil allow you to wile away the time listening to music?

I can work whilst listening to music. It mightn't get the full attention it deserves, mind. The music that is...

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 12:14 - Oct 5 with 4016 viewsSwailsey

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 12:09 - Oct 5 by jeera

I was expecting something like this:

But yes, liked the song OP. Good for you guys.

I found the smiley bit a little unnerving.

That was the intention - glad it came across that way!!

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 12:25 - Oct 5 with 4002 viewsDubtractor

Nice work Mr Swailes.

You already know that I'm a big fan of this tune, the whole ep is really good to be honest.

See you in Bury on Friday if not before.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 14:38 - Oct 5 with 3870 viewsSwailsey

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 12:25 - Oct 5 by Dubtractor

Nice work Mr Swailes.

You already know that I'm a big fan of this tune, the whole ep is really good to be honest.

See you in Bury on Friday if not before.

I wish we could marry.

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 14:40 - Oct 5 with 3863 viewshoppy

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 11:29 - Oct 5 by J2BLUE

I'm not going to even bother now, on the basis of that review.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 14:54 - Oct 5 with 3835 viewsCOYBitfc

Not really a genre that i'd listen to, however you guys still sound good so credit to you for making this happen, well done and wish you all the best.

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 15:12 - Oct 5 with 3820 viewsBlueinBrum

I like it
My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 15:15 - Oct 5 with 3819 viewsSKCOLLOB_RETTU

Nice. Better than some of the drivel we've seen here over the years.

Hi Asa!
My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 15:17 - Oct 5 with 3813 viewsmo_itfc

I will get it on my Spotify for my drive home tonight!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

My band released our new single today and we has done a video with me topless. on 15:21 - Oct 5 with 3798 viewsBluebell

I like the song. Well done!

Rather than your face all the time I would have liked to see the other band members. Were they topless too?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024