Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo 13:22 - Oct 5 with 8692 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Evans has no money and uses ITFC as a tax haven.

If Hurst fails, the only viable option?

Discuss

Poll: Final points total?

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 13:27 - Oct 5 with 5219 viewsreusersfreekicks

Rubbish on all counts
Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 13:27 - Oct 5 with 5222 viewsfactual_blue

1. If you have no money, a tax haven is no use.
2. The club isn't a tax haven.
3. You haven't convinced me you know what a tax haven is.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 13:28 - Oct 5 with 5205 viewsBlueBadger

Just how much tax does Evans manage to avoid by losing upwards of six million a year propping us up every season?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 13:29 - Oct 5 with 5191 viewsBlueBadger

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 13:27 - Oct 5 by factual_blue

Frankly, he's not convinced me that he's aware of the difference between his humerus and his rectum.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 13:30]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 13:36 - Oct 5 with 5143 viewsronnyblue

What do you mean if Hurst fails ? He has failed big time and should be sacked to put all of the supporters out of their misery. If Evans is any kind of serious business man he has to look at the future of this club as regards income in the lower leagues!
Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 13:43 - Oct 5 with 5120 viewsCoastalblue

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 13:36 - Oct 5 by ronnyblue

What do you mean if Hurst fails ? He has failed big time and should be sacked to put all of the supporters out of their misery. If Evans is any kind of serious business man he has to look at the future of this club as regards income in the lower leagues!

But you forget, the more money we lose, the lower level we play at, the more money Evans makes, or something.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 13:46 - Oct 5 with 5116 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 13:27 - Oct 5 by factual_blue

Evans makes money from his other very genuine ticketing and events business which isn't corrupt at all.

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 13:49 - Oct 5 with 5095 viewsBlueBadger

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 13:46 - Oct 5 by TractorBoyOlly

Evans makes money from his other very genuine ticketing and events business which isn't corrupt at all.

If you could be so kind as to mention arms dealing at this point, I could have a full line of my 'Marcus Evans fallacies that are believed by idiots' bingo card filled in.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 13:55]

Login to get fewer ads

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 13:49 - Oct 5 with 5096 viewsrosseden

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 13:46 - Oct 5 by TractorBoyOlly

He is personally a tax exile, his businesses are nearly all in off shore tax havens.....

Poll: can the majority of twtd users count?
Blog: [Blog] To Deal or Not to Deal, That is the Question?

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 13:49 - Oct 5 with 5088 viewsBlueBadger

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 13:49 - Oct 5 by BlueBadger

If you could be so kind as to mention arms dealing at this point, I could have a full line of my 'Marcus Evans fallacies that are believed by idiots' bingo card filled in.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 13:55]

Also:

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo by BlueBadger 5 Oct 2018 13:28
Just how much tax does Evans manage to avoid by losing upwards of six million a year propping us up every season?

Showing your working where possible, please.

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 13:56 - Oct 5 with 5060 viewsBlueBadger

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 13:43 - Oct 5 by Coastalblue

But you forget, the more money we lose, the lower level we play at, the more money Evans makes, or something.

Apparently a League One club with huge debts and no saleable assets is a key part of the plan to sell the club for upwards of £25M.

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:05 - Oct 5 with 5033 viewsghostofescobar

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 13:27 - Oct 5 by reusersfreekicks

Rubbish on all counts

Well said. Someone with sense. This whole "Burley/Butcher" thing some are harping on about is absolute nonsense. Let's replace someone who 3 months ago was one of the brighter up-and-coming young mangers with two out of touch blokes who have either not managed in years and years or who have, and have had zero success.

GhostOfEscobar

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:13 - Oct 5 with 5014 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:05 - Oct 5 by ghostofescobar

Well said. Someone with sense. This whole "Burley/Butcher" thing some are harping on about is absolute nonsense. Let's replace someone who 3 months ago was one of the brighter up-and-coming young mangers with two out of touch blokes who have either not managed in years and years or who have, and have had zero success.

Butcher was very successful at Inverness. Both know the league and the club inside out and quite frankly, it's all we can afford.

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:14 - Oct 5 with 5002 viewsBlueBadger

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:05 - Oct 5 by ghostofescobar

There's a case to be argued for Buley as DoF, not manager now though.

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:16 - Oct 5 with 5007 viewsghostofescobar

Just one point: if Burley and Butcher had no connection to Town whatsoever, but let's say they had success as players 40 odd years ago at, say Villa, then one of them had a good managerial spell at, let's say Villa again, 20 years ago (before getting them relegated after just 2 seasons in the Prem), who on this board would want them? Anyone? Hands up at the back. And if you wouldn't, then it boils down to them having a past at the club, albeit successful in different capacities at different times (many, many years ago). That's it. Your prime reason for thinking they will succeed is that they once worked well at PR (I'm obviously being a little flippant there). And Klug has had no noticeable success managing the first team and has repeatedly said he doesn't want the job.

Burley/Butcher/Klug should be THE LAST option (well, maybe Arry should be the last option)

GhostOfEscobar

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:19 - Oct 5 with 4987 viewsJ2BLUE

Can you explain in detail how he uses the club as a tax haven?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:23 - Oct 5 with 4964 viewsBlueBadger

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:13 - Oct 5 by TractorBoyOlly

Butcher was very successful at Inverness. Both know the league and the club inside out and quite frankly, it's all we can afford.

Trouble is, Butcher was utterly rubbish everywhere else he's been.

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:24 - Oct 5 with 4962 viewsghostofescobar

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:13 - Oct 5 by TractorBoyOlly

How on earth would they know the league inside out? Neither have had any professional role in it for years, except for occasional scouting. Burley last managed in Cyprus and Tel has spent most of his years in Scotland, last managing the Philippines. Granted he had a good spell at Inverness over 5 years ago, although I don't think they ever finished in the top 5 (I may be wrong on that).

GhostOfEscobar

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:24 - Oct 5 with 4958 viewsghostofescobar

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:23 - Oct 5 by BlueBadger

Trouble is, Butcher was utterly rubbish everywhere else he's been.

Exactly.

GhostOfEscobar

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:29 - Oct 5 with 4928 viewsfactual_blue

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:16 - Oct 5 by ghostofescobar

Just one point: if Burley and Butcher had no connection to Town whatsoever, but let's say they had success as players 40 odd years ago at, say Villa, then one of them had a good managerial spell at, let's say Villa again, 20 years ago (before getting them relegated after just 2 seasons in the Prem), who on this board would want them? Anyone? Hands up at the back. And if you wouldn't, then it boils down to them having a past at the club, albeit successful in different capacities at different times (many, many years ago). That's it. Your prime reason for thinking they will succeed is that they once worked well at PR (I'm obviously being a little flippant there). And Klug has had no noticeable success managing the first team and has repeatedly said he doesn't want the job.

Burley/Butcher/Klug should be THE LAST option (well, maybe Arry should be the last option)

Isn't the Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo a jazz trio?

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:31 - Oct 5 with 4923 viewsfactual_blue

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:14 - Oct 5 by BlueBadger

There's a case to be argued for Buley as DoF, not manager now though.

Is he qualified to be Director of Finance though?

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:31 - Oct 5 with 4919 viewsBlueBadger

How's this thread working out for you?

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:32 - Oct 5 with 4921 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:31 - Oct 5 by BlueBadger

How's this thread working out for you?

Fantastic, helped me realise that this site is full of dicks, including yourself.

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:32 - Oct 5 with 4917 viewsBlueBadger

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:31 - Oct 5 by factual_blue

Is he qualified to be Director of Finance though?

Oh dear, OP's reached B*neters Event Horizon, meaning he downvotes anything vaguely humorous or that disagrees with him.

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:33 - Oct 5 with 4904 viewsBlueBadger

Burley/Butcher/Klug Combo on 14:32 - Oct 5 by TractorBoyOlly

Fantastic, helped me realise that this site is full of dicks, including yourself.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024