Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pointless Final Tonight, Ipswich Town Managers 18:05 - Oct 5 with 1689 viewsquirkie

Now who failed to get 3 pointless answers?

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Pointless Final Tonight, Ipswich Town Managers on 18:13 - Oct 5 with 1653 viewsfactual_blue

I got three pointless answers for the train stations as well.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Pointless Final Tonight, Ipswich Town Managers on 21:28 - Oct 5 with 1486 viewsSuperfrans

Pretty much every manager was a Pointless answer. Very disappointed in the British public.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Pointless Final Tonight, Ipswich Town Managers on 21:31 - Oct 5 with 1475 viewsStenvict

I certainly would not have wasted 2 answers by saying Jewell and Keane, but they were pointless. The stations part was too easy.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Pointless Final Tonight, Ipswich Town Managers on 21:34 - Oct 5 with 1470 viewssparks

Pointless Final Tonight, Ipswich Town Managers on 21:28 - Oct 5 by Superfrans

Pretty much every manager was a Pointless answer. Very disappointed in the British public.

Did it include caretakers? If not I'd have gone Duncan, Ferguson and McGarry

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Pointless Final Tonight, Ipswich Town Managers on 21:50 - Oct 5 with 1439 viewsSuperfrans

Pointless Final Tonight, Ipswich Town Managers on 21:34 - Oct 5 by sparks

Did it include caretakers? If not I'd have gone Duncan, Ferguson and McGarry

You’d have had three Pointless answers there.

Magilton, Milburn, Duncan, Keane, McGarry, Ferguson, Lyall, Jewell and O’Brien - all Pointless.
Which leaves only Ramsey, Robson, Burley, Royle, McCarthy?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Pointless Final Tonight, Ipswich Town Managers on 22:20 - Oct 5 with 1392 viewsMelford

Pointless Final Tonight, Ipswich Town Managers on 18:13 - Oct 5 by factual_blue

I got three pointless answers for the train stations as well.

When I was living with my mrs I got banned from watching Pointless, the board would come up with all the questions on and I'd reel off all the answers off before she'd even had a chance to read them, then sit there smugly nodding my head. There was one episode where I was on a right hot streak and got a pointless answer every round and being quite smug about it , after one particularly brilliant answer I stood up and did an Alan Pardew-style dance, followed by a Chambers fist pump (remember those?) and she walked out and didn't come back until the day after.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Pointless Final Tonight, Ipswich Town Managers on 23:50 - Oct 5 with 1292 viewsgainsboroughblue

Pointless Final Tonight, Ipswich Town Managers on 21:50 - Oct 5 by Superfrans

You’d have had three Pointless answers there.

Magilton, Milburn, Duncan, Keane, McGarry, Ferguson, Lyall, Jewell and O’Brien - all Pointless.
Which leaves only Ramsey, Robson, Burley, Royle, McCarthy?

And Scott Duncan.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024