Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) 11:42 - Oct 6 with 3481 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 11:46 - Oct 6 with 2881 viewsmo_itfc

Who for?

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 11:52 - Oct 6 with 2858 viewsReuser_is_God

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 11:46 - Oct 6 by mo_itfc

Who for?

I dunno, Mickey Mouse would be better than him though.

Evans out

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 11:55 - Oct 6 with 2840 viewsBlueBadger

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 11:46 - Oct 6 by mo_itfc

Who for?

NEWUN HOO MIK DINT SINE BOOOO MIK

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 11:55 - Oct 6 with 2843 viewsJeff_winger

Knudsen is solid defensively, what we need to day.
So would be madness but your probably right be dropped for no reason
I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 11:56 - Oct 6 with 2838 viewsBlueBadger

You've spelt 'am desperately hoping, with no real sensible reason behind it' wrongly there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 12:09 - Oct 6 with 2791 viewsitfcjoe

Kenlock is injured

Clements or Edun?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 12:12 - Oct 6 with 2779 viewstractorboy1978

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 12:09 - Oct 6 by itfcjoe

Kenlock is injured

Clements or Edun?

Donacien knowing Hurst's propensity to chop and change.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 12:13]
I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 12:12 - Oct 6 with 2778 viewsGlasgowBlue

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 11:52 - Oct 6 by Reuser_is_God

I dunno, Mickey Mouse would be better than him though.

I don't get that at all. Knudsen is a competent Championship left back who would get into most top half of the table Championship sides.

He's no Creswell or Mings, that's for sure. But there is a reason that they are no longer playing inn this division and Knudsen is.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 12:13 - Oct 6 with 2775 viewsstrikalite

Not today imo, but know what you mean..
I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 12:18 - Oct 6 with 2750 viewsSteve_M

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 12:12 - Oct 6 by GlasgowBlue

I don't get that at all. Knudsen is a competent Championship left back who would get into most top half of the table Championship sides.

He's no Creswell or Mings, that's for sure. But there is a reason that they are no longer playing inn this division and Knudsen is.

Yeah but RiG made is mind up really early on and refuses to change it despite the evidence.

He had poor game Tuesday though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 12:18 - Oct 6 with 2753 viewsBluefish

Another great example of Ipswich fans unable to think straight about the scapegoats from the previous regime. He could be dropped but let's be honest why would he be? His obvious replacement is not as good and currently injured. We are struggling but to keep trying to take out the senior players when we are so fragile is bonkers

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Told ya (n/t) (n/t) on 14:01 - Oct 6 with 2561 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans out

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 14:02 - Oct 6 with 2547 viewsEastTownBlue

The responses to this will be interesting now.
Told ya (n/t) (n/t) on 14:03 - Oct 6 with 2526 viewsfooters

Told ya (n/t) (n/t) on 14:01 - Oct 6 by Reuser_is_God

Blimey. That's put the cat amongst the pigeons.

More tinkering from Hurst. Reckon it'll be his last game if we lose.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Told ya (n/t) (n/t) on 14:03 - Oct 6 with 2518 viewsJeff_winger

Told ya (n/t) (n/t) on 14:01 - Oct 6 by Reuser_is_God

Def info or did you just have a feeling?
I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 14:07 - Oct 6 with 2445 viewsDarkHorse

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 12:18 - Oct 6 by Bluefish

Another great example of Ipswich fans unable to think straight about the scapegoats from the previous regime. He could be dropped but let's be honest why would he be? His obvious replacement is not as good and currently injured. We are struggling but to keep trying to take out the senior players when we are so fragile is bonkers

Did you forget who our manager is?
he’s on the bench today,... on 14:08 - Oct 6 with 2432 viewsunstableblue

Knudsen has been poor this season... fact... especially going forward. Plus error strewn with distribution bringing pressure back on to us.

However, can Donacien (who was good against Boro) play on the left?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Told ya (n/t) (n/t) on 14:10 - Oct 6 with 2403 viewsfloridaboy

Told ya (n/t) (n/t) on 14:03 - Oct 6 by footers

Blimey. That's put the cat amongst the pigeons.

More tinkering from Hurst. Reckon it'll be his last game if we lose.

I think Hurst and his sidekick are looking for a decent pay off from Evans - which they will get if booted out.

If he does go though really not sure who to get in to replace him. Not a great Bruce fan. Do like Mark Warburton though.

Time will tell. Think we will get a good hiding today though. Hope I am wrong!
I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 14:11 - Oct 6 with 2375 viewsPilgrimblue

You're correct with Pennington I guess at LB.
Interesting
he’s on the bench today,... on 14:12 - Oct 6 with 2361 viewsdalianwasexciting

he’s on the bench today,... on 14:08 - Oct 6 by unstableblue

Knudsen has been poor this season... fact... especially going forward. Plus error strewn with distribution bringing pressure back on to us.

However, can Donacien (who was good against Boro) play on the left?

Knudsen has played his worst football in years this season. Either it is a failure to see eye to eye with the current management duo, or more likely his propensity to give away cheap free kicks, poor positional play and very lacklustre forward forays is not known.

Poll: Our number one goalkeeper going forward?

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 14:14 - Oct 6 with 2336 viewsjas0999

Top predicting!
I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 14:16 - Oct 6 with 2302 viewsBluefish

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 14:07 - Oct 6 by DarkHorse

Did you forget who our manager is?

We are heading towards the realms of keanes random selections and changes. Obviously not as bad but heading that way

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 14:23 - Oct 6 with 2236 viewsNo9

4 changes in the starting line up, wonder how many at half time
A settled team might help?
he’s on the bench today,... on 14:26 - Oct 6 with 2214 viewsBondiBlue

he’s on the bench today,... on 14:12 - Oct 6 by dalianwasexciting

Knudsen has played his worst football in years this season. Either it is a failure to see eye to eye with the current management duo, or more likely his propensity to give away cheap free kicks, poor positional play and very lacklustre forward forays is not known.

It’s taken me years to figure it out because he has occasionally shown he can do all of the things a left back needs to.

He’s just a bit thick. There’s no other explanation for it.

The hoofing straight up in the air i’m trying to understand (Skuse does it too) as something that mick taught - stick it high enough in the air and it gives our guy more time to get under it and therefore flick it on or bring it down. Callum Connolly was the worst at it and I doubt he learned that at Everton.

Poll: Which would you accept?

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 14:28 - Oct 6 with 2199 viewsNo9

I reckon Knudsen will be dropped today (n/t) on 14:16 - Oct 6 by Bluefish

We are heading towards the realms of keanes random selections and changes. Obviously not as bad but heading that way

Agreed, all these changes make it look as if the manager is desperate
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024