Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to stop all the rumours? 17:13 - Oct 6 with 1754 viewsJ2BLUE

Really surprising result and to be honest I wouldn't have been surprised if we made a change after today's game but the players are clearly fighting for the team/manager. Maybe there were problems but the air has been cleared? To come back from 1-0 down and 2-2 to go on and win it shows real bottle.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:17 - Oct 6 with 1691 viewsSteve_M

Depends, if the behaviour being cited are still talking place then they will filter out won't they. Another odd piece of team selection today, the lack of continuity of the back four is a factor in some of the crap goals conceded.

But, i'm delighted with the win, to score three times against a side who had only conceded six in eleven is impressive. Sears has made his case since half time on Tuesday and looked a real threat.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:17 - Oct 6 with 1684 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Can easily go either way from here. Start winning games and pull to safety and we are up and running. Go several games without a win again and this was just the blip.

I hope the former is what happens. Time will tell.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:19 - Oct 6 with 1654 viewsJ2BLUE

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:17 - Oct 6 by Steve_M

Depends, if the behaviour being cited are still talking place then they will filter out won't they. Another odd piece of team selection today, the lack of continuity of the back four is a factor in some of the crap goals conceded.

But, i'm delighted with the win, to score three times against a side who had only conceded six in eleven is impressive. Sears has made his case since half time on Tuesday and looked a real threat.

Agreed.

Truly impaired.

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:19 - Oct 6 with 1645 viewsRyorry

And Swansea bragging beforehand that they were looking to make a cricket score against us to boost their gd, was the lovely icing on top!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:23 - Oct 6 with 1582 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Jim's last game was 3-2 win.

Poll: Best Football Song

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:24 - Oct 6 with 1555 viewsartsbossbeard

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:23 - Oct 6 by RoyKeanesDog

Watch this space

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:24 - Oct 6 with 1549 viewsRyorry

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:23 - Oct 6 by RoyKeanesDog

Shuddup!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:27 - Oct 6 with 1488 viewsDublinBlue84

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:19 - Oct 6 by Ryorry

And Swansea bragging beforehand that they were looking to make a cricket score against us to boost their gd, was the lovely icing on top!

To be fair if they had their shooting boots on it could have been a cricket score. I don't care though, we didn't in a million years deserve to win but it's a win.

Not going to be very often that a team creates so many chances as they did and doesn't win comfortably though, so can't read too much into it.

At least we have a win and lets hope it's onwards and upwards - I would give him until the end of the month now, if we don't take at least 4 points from the next 3 games he has to go.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Login to get fewer ads

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:32 - Oct 6 with 1420 viewsflimflam

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:27 - Oct 6 by DublinBlue84

To be fair if they had their shooting boots on it could have been a cricket score. I don't care though, we didn't in a million years deserve to win but it's a win.

Not going to be very often that a team creates so many chances as they did and doesn't win comfortably though, so can't read too much into it.

At least we have a win and lets hope it's onwards and upwards - I would give him until the end of the month now, if we don't take at least 4 points from the next 3 games he has to go.

The mystery pundit on Radio Suffolk who talked sense all game disagrees with you.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:34 - Oct 6 with 1394 viewssolemio

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:32 - Oct 6 by flimflam

The mystery pundit on Radio Suffolk who talked sense all game disagrees with you.

Andy Legg
Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:41 - Oct 6 with 1323 viewsjas0999

I find it interesting that even the main TWTD report on the game cites it remains to be seen whether the result will save PHs job.
Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:45 - Oct 6 with 1280 viewsDyland

Rumours are usually always that, just rumours. Sometimes there's some truth in them, but often the truth is not quite the same, or as "bad", as the rumour.

It's hardly surprising there are going to be "teething problems" (trying to find a neutral expression here) when there's so much change, in terms of culture and behaviour, attitude and ego.

The main question for me is, are Hurst's signings good enough. He/we needs a bit of luck though, and the rub of the green. I don't think today answers much tbh, although it's very good to get that win.

I'm not overly optimistic Sears and Ward can hit purple patches in attack, but never say never.... and Jackson is dangerous... and Nolan can get up to Championship speed rotating in and out of the team, and hopefully us fans will give him a break and his confidence will come. There's a decent player in there.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:48 - Oct 6 with 1241 viewsfloridaboy

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:19 - Oct 6 by J2BLUE

Agreed.

Really hope that for the QPR game Hurst starts with the team that started the second half today. Stop changing it every game . Stick to a winning team and see that happens!
Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:54 - Oct 6 with 1183 viewsJ2BLUE

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:24 - Oct 6 by artsbossbeard

Watch this space

Interesting

Truly impaired.

Time to stop all the rumours? on 18:16 - Oct 6 with 1044 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Time to stop all the rumours? on 17:24 - Oct 6 by artsbossbeard

Watch this space

Indeed!

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024