Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) 18:04 - Oct 6 with 4065 viewstiptreeblue

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 18:11 - Oct 6 with 4039 viewsJ2BLUE

They're out with Ged Scott.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 18:12 - Oct 6 with 4020 viewsDarth_Koont

Baby steps.

Pronouns: He/Him

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 18:13 - Oct 6 with 4018 viewsfabian_illness

Frimley must have soiled himself in disappointment.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 19:59]
Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 18:19 - Oct 6 with 3982 viewsBlueBadger

Gone home together for an angry w@nk, I reckon.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 19:12 - Oct 6 with 3894 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 19:29 - Oct 6 with 3844 viewsCurrie10

Bore off you melt.

I've been out working today.

Done an article - if you wish to have a read of it, you may be surprised.

I did say if we won I'd be more than happy to write good stuff!

* Delighted with 3 points.
* First time scored 3 in a game.
* First win.
* Great bottle from 1-0 down and 2-2 to get over the line.
* Pleased for Dozzell to start / play 80.

Well done all around. Happy with that. Great result.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 19:29]
Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 19:42 - Oct 6 with 3798 viewsWarkystache

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 19:29 - Oct 6 by Currie10

Bore off you melt.

* First win.

I know you're not scum mate - I just wish you and I could hang back on the frustration and the concern for our club. We have won. It'll give the players untold confidence and hopefully they'll come through the furlough we've all lived in since the start of August.

Don't be wound up by a few comments. Your heart's in the right place.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 19:45 - Oct 6 with 3775 viewsBenters2

Behave Jamhead
Login to get fewer ads

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 19:50 - Oct 6 with 3744 viewsBenters2

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 19:29 - Oct 6 by Currie10

Bore off you melt.

* First win.

Good man.
Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 19:53 - Oct 6 with 3733 viewsCurrie10

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 19:42 - Oct 6 by Warkystache

I know you're not scum mate - I just wish you and I could hang back on the frustration and the concern for our club. We have won. It'll give the players untold confidence and hopefully they'll come through the furlough we've all lived in since the start of August.

Don't be wound up by a few comments. Your heart's in the right place.

Not wound up mate - it's a forum. I'll write what I'd like, and I expect others to do the same! Just be subjective is all I ask...?!

However, if people want to do an article about me ( cute xxxx ) then I'll have a little munch at the poster!

tiptreeblue - your thoughts please, oh one ;)
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 19:54]
errrrr - i think you could add about 20 other names to this list (n/t) on 19:57 - Oct 6 with 3698 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

errrrr - i think you could add about 20 other names to this list (n/t) on 20:13 - Oct 6 with 3637 viewsCurrie10

errrrr - i think you could add about 20 other names to this list (n/t) on 19:57 - Oct 6 by unstableblue

Perhaps me and Frimley were the best at it.

Come on Frimley, help a brother out, thoughts on today!?!?
errrrr - i think you could add about 20 other names to this list (n/t) on 20:18 - Oct 6 with 3618 viewsunstableblue

errrrr - i think you could add about 20 other names to this list (n/t) on 20:13 - Oct 6 by Currie10

Perhaps me and Frimley were the best at it.

Come on Frimley, help a brother out, thoughts on today!?!?

Your avatar does suggest you are the best at it....

I think a prize and further recognition are deserved and should come your way.

I do hope that you actually want to be WRONG about Hurst though?

Albeit we are miles away from a point where you can say Hurst is doing well at Town, so you may wish to remain entrenched in your position a while longer, and it will be I and others eating our words.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

errrrr - i think you could add about 20 other names to this list (n/t) on 20:27 - Oct 6 with 3597 viewsCurrie10

errrrr - i think you could add about 20 other names to this list (n/t) on 20:18 - Oct 6 by unstableblue

Your avatar does suggest you are the best at it....

I think a prize and further recognition are deserved and should come your way.

I do hope that you actually want to be WRONG about Hurst though?

Albeit we are miles away from a point where you can say Hurst is doing well at Town, so you may wish to remain entrenched in your position a while longer, and it will be I and others eating our words.

Look if I can understand the project / what is going through a managers head and it makes some form of sense to me - I can get involved with it.

Hurst was one of the two I was desperate for in the summer - him or Clark.

No point me saying various stuff I've not agreed with Hurst on, today is a win and a great day.

Dozzell being back surely helps no end.

He dropped Graham / Nolan and we win. Wonder if that's a coincidence....!?

Anyway, it seems better of late in terms of not 10000s of changes per game. It seems more settled, and I can understand more.

My favourite pie is humble pie - if Hurst can make me eat some - I will say ' fair play fella you da man '

I've said many a time I'm not too proud / WILL type positives.

I'm subjective - and people haven't liked a lot of what I've said at times. However, I haven't made statements I've provided rationale for my thought process.

COYB.
Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 21:28 - Oct 6 with 3487 viewsFrimleyBlue

Sorry. Was celebrating a 5 game winning spree. Unbeaten league start and also an Ipswich win. Which was even more sweeter with our opponents secretary being an avid Swansea fan :)

Just to add.. as you've called me out

I have been calling for Dozzell to start and Nolan to be dropped. Oh look we won.

I wasn't actually gonna bother saying it. But you called me out so why not :)

That's it Hurst. Listen to me mate and I'll get you where you wanna be
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 21:30]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 22:55 - Oct 6 with 3385 viewssyntaxerror

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 21:28 - Oct 6 by FrimleyBlue

Sorry. Was celebrating a 5 game winning spree. Unbeaten league start and also an Ipswich win. Which was even more sweeter with our opponents secretary being an avid Swansea fan :)

I have been calling for Dozzell to start and Nolan to be dropped. Oh look we won.

Picture the scene.
Micknose wins the Euromillions lottery and buys ME out.

What would he do?

Thoughts?
Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 08:10 - Oct 7 with 3260 viewsPositivelyPortman

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 21:28 - Oct 6 by FrimleyBlue

So busy celebrating eh?
Hiding in the kitchen more like.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 11:23 - Oct 7 with 3153 viewstiptreeblue

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 19:53 - Oct 6 by Currie10

Not wound up mate - it's a forum. I'll write what I'd like, and I expect others to do the same! Just be subjective is all I ask...?!

However, if people want to do an article about me ( cute xxxx ) then I'll have a little munch at the poster!

tiptreeblue - your thoughts please, oh one ;)
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 19:54]

Thank you for the compliment lol. Sorry you couldn`t take a little humourous post about you and Frimley in context. How was i to know you were at work the day we win when, you are on here virtually as the final whistle goes when we lose?.
Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 11:30 - Oct 7 with 3137 viewsCurrie10

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 11:23 - Oct 7 by tiptreeblue

Thank you for the compliment lol. Sorry you couldn`t take a little humourous post about you and Frimley in context. How was i to know you were at work the day we win when, you are on here virtually as the final whistle goes when we lose?.

If you can provide humour, I can handle it.

I'm essentially on call all week - last night ended up being a very late one / no wifi areas unfortunately for me to comment. Did first opportunity.

That okay for you treacle pop tart ? xxxxxx
[Post edited 7 Oct 2018 11:31]
Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 11:31 - Oct 7 with 3132 viewstiptreeblue

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 11:30 - Oct 7 by Currie10

If you can provide humour, I can handle it.

I'm essentially on call all week - last night ended up being a very late one / no wifi areas unfortunately for me to comment. Did first opportunity.

That okay for you treacle pop tart ? xxxxxx
[Post edited 7 Oct 2018 11:31]

Good God no, i don`t find her funny at all
Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 11:32 - Oct 7 with 3129 viewsCurrie10

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 11:31 - Oct 7 by tiptreeblue

Good God no, i don`t find her funny at all

Well that's alright then!

Let you off ;)
[Post edited 7 Oct 2018 11:33]
Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 11:34 - Oct 7 with 3118 viewstiptreeblue

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 11:32 - Oct 7 by Currie10

Well that's alright then!

Let you off ;)
[Post edited 7 Oct 2018 11:33]

Thank you
Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 11:35 - Oct 7 with 3116 viewsCurrie10

Where are Currie & Frimley this evening? (n/t) on 11:34 - Oct 7 by tiptreeblue

Thank you

;)

I'm off to watch Shakhtar in a few minutes, 3pm kick off UK time. 5pm for me.

I will be back around 8.30pm ( 6.30 UK time ) seeing as you care very much for my whereabouts.

Thank you for your concern :) :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024