Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did we look better with or without Jonas? 18:19 - Oct 6 with 1804 viewsDeano69

So pleased with the result, just wondered on those that saw the game whether we missed Jonas or not.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Did we look better with or without Jonas? on 18:21 - Oct 6 with 1784 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Lets not make this about Jonas. If we're going down that rouye then his replacement scored and own goal.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Did we look better with or without Jonas? on 18:28 - Oct 6 with 1728 viewsgt81

Hard to say. Pennington was skinned time and again at right back, obviously with hindsight bias Donacien might have been a better choice there which would have necessitated starting Knudsen.

Then again, Swansea pushing forward on that side gave us some room to counter, which we did very well today.

But for now, who cares? We've got the win on the board which was vital going into the international break. Instead of stewing on might have been the team can look at what went well and hopefully build on that.
Did we look better with or without Jonas? on 18:30 - Oct 6 with 1714 viewsDeano69

Did we look better with or without Jonas? on 18:21 - Oct 6 by Terry_Nutkins

Lets not make this about Jonas. If we're going down that rouye then his replacement scored and own goal.

Not sure what you mean. Was wondering if we looked more cohesive as as team with or without him. I quite like him, but this is the first game he has played only one half.

I am not makin anything about Jonas, just a simple point of discussion. If you don’t know the answer or haven’t seen him play, feel free to ignore the post. I am not the scapegoat, blamemonger type.

Did we look better with or without Jonas? on 18:32 - Oct 6 with 1692 viewsWestover

He did save us twice one would have been a certain goal.
Did we look better with or without Jonas? on 18:34 - Oct 6 with 1671 viewsDeano69

Did we look better with or without Jonas? on 18:28 - Oct 6 by gt81

Hard to say. Pennington was skinned time and again at right back, obviously with hindsight bias Donacien might have been a better choice there which would have necessitated starting Knudsen.

Then again, Swansea pushing forward on that side gave us some room to counter, which we did very well today.

But for now, who cares? We've got the win on the board which was vital going into the international break. Instead of stewing on might have been the team can look at what went well and hopefully build on that.

Certainly the highlight suggest your first point.

Was just wondering as I know he splits opinion and today was possibly a chance to see if he is as effective for us as other options.

For the record I am delighted at the win.

Did we look better with or without Jonas? on 18:34 - Oct 6 with 1671 viewsBellevueblue

I would say we looked better with him in the team
Did we look better with or without Jonas? on 18:37 - Oct 6 with 1649 viewschristiand

That would be my one gripe about today's match. Surely Donacien and Knudsen at right and left back and then the three centre halves have to fight it out for two starting positions. Once again, I feel a little sorry for Donacien, he seems like he is the scapegoat and is always accommodating for others or is played out of position. Least we forget, he is the one trying to bridge the gap between the Championship and League 2!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Did we look better with or without Jonas? on 18:46 - Oct 6 with 1613 viewsSwansea_Blue

We looked better 2nd half to me, but I would put that down to team shape rather than any one individual. There was a lot of space down the right in the first half though - had that been Knudsen he’d have been slaughtered on here.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Did we look better with or without Jonas? on 18:48 - Oct 6 with 1598 viewsreusersfreekicks

Simps play the proper full backs and Pennington along side Chambers
We looked horribly open at the back and would have got tonked on another day
Did we look better with or without Jonas? on 19:09 - Oct 6 with 1510 viewsDarth_Koont

Better with him. We didn't defend well first half.

Pronouns: He/Him

Did we look better with or without Jonas? on 19:44 - Oct 6 with 1388 viewsBenno1960

Did we look better with or without Jonas? on 18:37 - Oct 6 by christiand

That would be my one gripe about today's match. Surely Donacien and Knudsen at right and left back and then the three centre halves have to fight it out for two starting positions. Once again, I feel a little sorry for Donacien, he seems like he is the scapegoat and is always accommodating for others or is played out of position. Least we forget, he is the one trying to bridge the gap between the Championship and League 2!!

it does appear that Hurst favours Chambo/Toto/Pennigton so either the rb and like today, the lb position is changed to fit all three in

I agreed with you, leave the two fulls backs as Donacian and Jonas, let the 3 CB fight it out, especially as Penners is a loan

good win today so not going to dwell on it for now
Did we look better with or without Jonas? on 22:25 - Oct 6 with 1217 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Did we look better with or without Jonas? on 18:30 - Oct 6 by Deano69

Not sure what you mean. Was wondering if we looked more cohesive as as team with or without him. I quite like him, but this is the first game he has played only one half.

I am not makin anything about Jonas, just a simple point of discussion. If you don’t know the answer or haven’t seen him play, feel free to ignore the post. I am not the scapegoat, blamemonger type.

Fair enough.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024