Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drop Nolan and guess what happens 20:38 - Oct 6 with 1090 viewspistonbroke

The only downside for me today was I backed us to win 3-1 , I put the bet on as soon as I saw Nolan was dropped
Drop Nolan and guess what happens on 20:43 - Oct 6 with 1067 viewsmos

You can’t draw that as a reliable conclusion.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Drop Nolan and guess what happens on 20:51 - Oct 6 with 1014 viewsHennikerBlu

Nolan has struggled to impose himself in games, but made a difference second half v Brentford and scored an excellent goal v Brum. Right decision today, but I think he can step up, possibly needs a bit more time and Dozzell offers a great alternative, but equally needs to be eased back in.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 20:57]
Drop Nolan and guess what happens on 20:55 - Oct 6 with 994 viewsWestover

Drop Nolan and guess what happens on 20:51 - Oct 6 by HennikerBlu

Nolan has struggled to impose himself in games, but made a difference second half v Brentford and scored an excellent goal v Brum. Right decision today, but I think he can step up, possibly needs a bit more time and Dozzell offers a great alternative, but equally needs to be eased back in.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 20:57]

Brentwood I lived there for many years.😋
Drop Nolan and guess what happens on 20:58 - Oct 6 with 969 viewsHennikerBlu

Drop Nolan and guess what happens on 20:55 - Oct 6 by Westover

Brentwood I lived there for many years.😋

Haha....I think driving past that bloomin junction so often has stuck it on my brain! ;)
Oh yes let's write off Nolan - he's sh!t... on 21:07 - Oct 6 with 926 viewsunstableblue

.... no he's not, he's a tidy player, who has already scored a delightful goal this season.

He just needs a bit more confidence, up his game further, and players like Ward.. and perhaps Sears now he's back in the frame to make runs around him

Look of course he's not been brilliant.. but he has not been as terrible as people make out.

For example that's probably the first time Ward has really clicked this season.... why aren;t you weren't you hanging him out to dry?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024