Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Wigan moment? 21:30 - Oct 6 with 1348 viewsBlindMullets

Shrewsbury fans pin-pointed an away day at Wigan (who were flying at the time) as the moment their struggling team started to fire - see Harry from Bath’s excellent report. Today has that sort of feel to me. Paul Hurst has an excellent record - and has proved he can develop players rather than buy success with his previous clubs. I think you can see the system is starting to bed in and today will help the players believe in it - keep the faith.
Our Wigan moment? on 21:48 - Oct 6 with 1233 viewsbadadski

I love that we won but cant say that the players were bedding in as he has played almost a different line up every game. Swansea missed 4 tap ins by a few millimetres and any of these going in and a different result.

We got our slice of fortune which was very much needed but still think we are a long way away from where we want to be and until he finds a settled formation then still think we will be in the dog house for some time yet.

I'm just happy that a few youth are making it through as Dozell, EL Miz, Langster are looking very promising and shame about the repeat injuries for Hews and Bishop although hearing some bad gossip regarding Bishop which a shame.
Our Wigan moment? on 22:10 - Oct 6 with 1059 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The title of this thread makes me sad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024