Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching the MOTD post match interview with Mourinho... 08:30 - Oct 7 with 1778 viewsSchmoke

... it's incredible how hard the reporter is pushing for a reaction from him. Utter pillock.

It's amazing how much sh*t managers have to put up with on top of just trying to win games.

There's a massive lack of respect nowadays and people, very easily, forget they're human beings as well, not just toys for our amusement.

Mini rant over.
Watching the MOTD post match interview with Mourinho... on 08:31 - Oct 7 with 1762 viewssolemio

In the case of Mourinho there is only one person to blame for lack of respect: Mourinho
Watching the MOTD post match interview with Mourinho... on 08:45 - Oct 7 with 1719 viewshoppy

Are you calling him a shït manager?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Watching the MOTD post match interview with Mourinho... on 08:57 - Oct 7 with 1677 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

i guess people are treating mourinho how he treats others.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Watching the MOTD post match interview with Mourinho... on 09:47 - Oct 7 with 1590 viewsartsbossbeard

I agree. Geoff Shreeves is the worst and crosses the line between respect and goading on a regular basis.

It's probably all over t'internet but I got sent a BBC clip of an interview with Roy Hodgson prior to a post match edit, where he nails the reporter about the line of questioning before saying to him "Shall we start over then?"

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Watching the MOTD post match interview with Mourinho... on 10:42 - Oct 7 with 1515 viewsGeoffSentence

Watching the MOTD post match interview with Mourinho... on 09:47 - Oct 7 by artsbossbeard

I agree. Geoff Shreeves is the worst and crosses the line between respect and goading on a regular basis.

It's probably all over t'internet but I got sent a BBC clip of an interview with Roy Hodgson prior to a post match edit, where he nails the reporter about the line of questioning before saying to him "Shall we start over then?"

Do you mean this one with Ivan Gaskell?

Hodgson was a right twt.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Watching the MOTD post match interview with Mourinho... on 10:50 - Oct 7 with 1502 viewsCurrie10

Watching the MOTD post match interview with Mourinho... on 10:42 - Oct 7 by GeoffSentence

Do you mean this one with Ivan Gaskell?

Hodgson was a right twt.

Amen Hodgson. Put that melt nicely back in his place.
Watching the MOTD post match interview with Mourinho... on 12:34 - Oct 7 with 1406 viewsbournemouthblue

Watching the MOTD post match interview with Mourinho... on 09:47 - Oct 7 by artsbossbeard

wasn't it Shreeves who gleefully told a player he was suspended from the final following their yellow card in the game they had just played?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024