Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGregor Khabib RESULT DISCUSSED HEREIN 11:01 - Oct 7 with 2613 viewschicoazul

SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS

Hahahaha. Watching Conor get choked out will never not be funny. And great show immediately afterwards too!
[Post edited 7 Oct 2018 11:01]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

McGregor Khabib RESULT DISCUSSED HEREIN on 11:39 - Oct 7 with 2519 viewschicoazul

Also;

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

McGregor Khabib RESULT DISCUSSED HEREIN on 12:18 - Oct 7 with 2465 viewsbournemouthblue

This has to be the only sport where a post-match fracas isn't overly surprising or particularly bothers anyone

Who'd have thought people who fight professionally or and work in the fighting profession quite enjoy a punch up

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

McGregor Khabib RESULT DISCUSSED HEREIN on 12:20 - Oct 7 with 2454 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I laughed endlessly this morning. Nice to see McGregor get what he deserved.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

McGregor Khabib RESULT DISCUSSED HEREIN on 12:51 - Oct 7 with 2408 viewsRobTheMonk

McGregor Khabib RESULT DISCUSSED HEREIN on 11:39 - Oct 7 by chicoazul

Also;

Haha, Khabib going full loco.
McGregor Khabib RESULT DISCUSSED HEREIN on 14:13 - Oct 7 with 2292 viewschicoazul

McGregor Khabib RESULT DISCUSSED HEREIN on 12:20 - Oct 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

I laughed endlessly this morning. Nice to see McGregor get what he deserved.

Insulting a Chechen's family is only going to end one way.

McGregor Khabib RESULT DISCUSSED HEREIN on 14:18 - Oct 7 with 2283 viewsMullet

The first low leg single Khabib shot was marvellous and I think totally intentional to show McGregor a) he didn't care about his hands b) tie him up and make him panic about wrestling defence.

That right hand he cracked McGregor with after so much dominant leg lacing and top control was beautiful. It also showed how fallible that "touch of death" mystique was. Especially when as Diaz showed Connor's ground game is so basic.

The stuff after is inexcusable, but McGregor went after Khabib's family, religion, and identity. You can't fcuk with that and not reap the consequences. It's also clear Mcgregor started the brawl in the cage and threw first. He must have seen the footage back and knew he couldn't press charges.

Someone has edited together his last 3 years of press conferences and shown there's a very nasty racist undertone to McG's "game". He's like Chael Sonnen but timed it right when the sport blew up and nowhere near as charming.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

McGregor Khabib RESULT DISCUSSED HEREIN on 14:36 - Oct 7 with 2244 viewschicoazul

McGregor Khabib RESULT DISCUSSED HEREIN on 14:18 - Oct 7 by Mullet

The first low leg single Khabib shot was marvellous and I think totally intentional to show McGregor a) he didn't care about his hands b) tie him up and make him panic about wrestling defence.

That right hand he cracked McGregor with after so much dominant leg lacing and top control was beautiful. It also showed how fallible that "touch of death" mystique was. Especially when as Diaz showed Connor's ground game is so basic.

The stuff after is inexcusable, but McGregor went after Khabib's family, religion, and identity. You can't fcuk with that and not reap the consequences. It's also clear Mcgregor started the brawl in the cage and threw first. He must have seen the footage back and knew he couldn't press charges.

Someone has edited together his last 3 years of press conferences and shown there's a very nasty racist undertone to McG's "game". He's like Chael Sonnen but timed it right when the sport blew up and nowhere near as charming.

McGregor has gone after people outside the ring after fights, McGregor has gone for people in the octagon after fights. He's an rsehole and an actor pretending to be some 19th century Dublin back room bar fight legend, whereas Khabib is a proper killer whose dad once made him wrestle a bear.

McGregor Khabib RESULT DISCUSSED HEREIN on 14:42 - Oct 7 with 2227 viewsMullet

McGregor Khabib RESULT DISCUSSED HEREIN on 14:36 - Oct 7 by chicoazul

McGregor has gone after people outside the ring after fights, McGregor has gone for people in the octagon after fights. He's an rsehole and an actor pretending to be some 19th century Dublin back room bar fight legend, whereas Khabib is a proper killer whose dad once made him wrestle a bear.

I think the fact he leaked a story about insulting and being wanted by "the Irish mafia" tells it's own story.

He's talented, but he's not a top fighter in the way Khabib is. if it wasn't for injuries Khabib would have been as big as Anderson, GSP et al a while ago.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

McGregor Khabib RESULT DISCUSSED HEREIN on 06:58 - Oct 8 with 1882 viewsimsureazzure

The bout was tedious, the sport is tedious, the after fight was tedious.

Each to their own but boxing is the gladiator sport.
McGregor Khabib RESULT DISCUSSED HEREIN on 09:15 - Oct 8 with 1740 viewschicoazul

McGregor Khabib RESULT DISCUSSED HEREIN on 06:58 - Oct 8 by imsureazzure

The bout was tedious, the sport is tedious, the after fight was tedious.

Each to their own but boxing is the gladiator sport.

Didn't you enjoy the fight? There was some pretty good stand up stuff in there I thought, inevitably it went to ground as that is where Khabib always had the edge.
Don't get me wrong I love boxing too, they are just different sports.

McGregor Khabib RESULT DISCUSSED HEREIN on 09:35 - Oct 8 with 1712 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'd rather be a Norwich ST holder and marry my own sister (if I had one) than watch that rubbish. Each to their own though I suppose.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024