Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My opinion, for what it's worth... 10:24 - Oct 10 with 1131 viewsMeadowlark

..is that I have been thinking about these things for a good few years, and I think you'll find that I'm right and you are wrong.
You may come up with arguments to support your point of view, but I will come up with counter arguments that make my case.
This will lead you to make ever more strenuous attempts to make your case and you may well resort to name calling. I might join in, and retaliate in the same vein.
But at the end of the day it will make no difference.
I will be right, and you will be wrong.
My opinion, for what it's worth... on 10:27 - Oct 10 with 1109 viewsGuthrum

I disagree. I've been thinking about this for a good few years and read widely on the subject. Plus there is this video on YouTube which completely proves my point.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

My opinion, for what it's worth... on 11:27 - Oct 10 with 1065 viewsPJH

My opinion, for what it's worth... on 10:27 - Oct 10 by Guthrum

I disagree. I've been thinking about this for a good few years and read widely on the subject. Plus there is this video on YouTube which completely proves my point.

Not only that,somebody posted it on Twitter!
My opinion, for what it's worth... on 11:36 - Oct 10 with 1049 viewstractorian

My opinion, for what it's worth... on 11:27 - Oct 10 by PJH

Not only that,somebody posted it on Twitter!

So it must be true!!

Two exclamation marks at the end make it doubly so. Also, Guthrum is rarely wrong - he's been to college, so he should know if anyone does!!
[Post edited 10 Oct 2018 11:38]
My opinion, for what it's worth... on 11:41 - Oct 10 with 1042 viewsPJH

My opinion, for what it's worth... on 11:36 - Oct 10 by tractorian

So it must be true!!

Two exclamation marks at the end make it doubly so. Also, Guthrum is rarely wrong - he's been to college, so he should know if anyone does!!
[Post edited 10 Oct 2018 11:38]

Yes but us older people know even more.
My opinion, for what it's worth... on 11:44 - Oct 10 with 1031 viewsSwansea_Blue

Can we just cut out the "more strenuous attempts to make your case" bit and jump straight to calling each other twâts? It seems a lot easier and it's where most threads end up eventually.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

My opinion, for what it's worth... on 11:55 - Oct 10 with 1006 viewstractorian

My opinion, for what it's worth... on 11:44 - Oct 10 by Swansea_Blue

Can we just cut out the "more strenuous attempts to make your case" bit and jump straight to calling each other twâts? It seems a lot easier and it's where most threads end up eventually.

Before we do and get ourselves banned, I must report what I heard from Cole Skuse's mother-in-law when I bumped into her in the village. She said, and this is DEF INFO, "Mind where you're going!!"
My opinion, for what it's worth... on 12:06 - Oct 10 with 980 viewsSwansea_Blue

My opinion, for what it's worth... on 11:55 - Oct 10 by tractorian

Before we do and get ourselves banned, I must report what I heard from Cole Skuse's mother-in-law when I bumped into her in the village. She said, and this is DEF INFO, "Mind where you're going!!"

Any Copdock Tescos or Heath Road Hospital references to verify this claim?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

My opinion, for what it's worth... on 12:57 - Oct 10 with 907 viewssolemio

You could float your opinion on the Stock Exchange. A sort of South Sea {bubble} opinion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024