Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November 15:07 - Oct 10 with 4515 viewsSitfcB

Live on Sky
[Post edited 10 Oct 2018 15:08]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:09 - Oct 10 with 3482 viewsSarge

F*cking Sky!!!

People have jobs!
West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:10 - Oct 10 with 3473 viewsFrimleyBlue

Excellent News

But not for the club

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:12 - Oct 10 with 3466 viewsSteve_M

This is bloody annoying. It was bad enough only having three Saturday home games between 22 September and 15 December but now it's down to two and I'm away for QPR.

I suppose being a Friday I can always take the afternoon off and start on the beers early.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:15 - Oct 10 with 3440 viewshatch

Slight shame as me and some mates in London are doing a Soccer Saturday Surprise night out that Saturday 24th. We're gathering around Gillette Soccer Saturday and the first team to score in the top 4 English leagues - we're going to head straight to the train station and go for a night out in that town/city/hamlet. A part of me was hoping to show my mates the delights of Ipswich's 'strip'.
West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:19 - Oct 10 with 3407 viewshorsehollerer

Also messes with the Blue Monday live event that was supposed to follow the WBA game on the Saturday as I understand it.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:24 - Oct 10 with 3382 viewsclive_baker

Balls. Can’t make that now.

That’s so frustrating.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:26 - Oct 10 with 3375 viewsclive_baker

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:15 - Oct 10 by hatch

Slight shame as me and some mates in London are doing a Soccer Saturday Surprise night out that Saturday 24th. We're gathering around Gillette Soccer Saturday and the first team to score in the top 4 English leagues - we're going to head straight to the train station and go for a night out in that town/city/hamlet. A part of me was hoping to show my mates the delights of Ipswich's 'strip'.

Sounds like it’s done you a favour then.

I hope you get stitched up with a Rotherham or such like.

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:30 - Oct 10 with 3352 viewsEastTownBlue

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:19 - Oct 10 by horsehollerer

Also messes with the Blue Monday live event that was supposed to follow the WBA game on the Saturday as I understand it.

Indeed, Mr Bloom has been plugging that event for a few weeks now.
Login to get fewer ads

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:36 - Oct 10 with 3342 viewsITFC_Forever

Excellent news.
Going to the Levellers in Norwich on the Saturday night and it makes it much less of a rush now, will be able to go up early and have a beer or two in the land of the budgies.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:38 - Oct 10 with 3332 viewshoppy

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:36 - Oct 10 by ITFC_Forever

Excellent news.
Going to the Levellers in Norwich on the Saturday night and it makes it much less of a rush now, will be able to go up early and have a beer or two in the land of the budgies.

I'm also pleased, as the Saturday is one of my 'with my son' days, so would've had to miss the original date.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:38 - Oct 10 with 3326 viewshatch

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:26 - Oct 10 by clive_baker

Sounds like it’s done you a favour then.

I hope you get stitched up with a Rotherham or such like.

Cheers mate.
West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:40 - Oct 10 with 3322 viewsITFC_Forever

How does that work?

What about accommodation etc? Book it on the train while you're on the way to Forest Green / Rotherham / Burton?

And if you get Plymouth / Newcastle, the night will be half over by the time you get there - and will be a bloomin' expensive train ticket as well.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2018 15:51]

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:41 - Oct 10 with 3311 viewsBlueBadger

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:09 - Oct 10 by Sarge

F*cking Sky!!!

People have jobs!

Sucks to be you, I have that week off.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:42 - Oct 10 with 3300 viewstextbackup

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:10 - Oct 10 by FrimleyBlue

Excellent News

But not for the club

You might actually see a game. Well done you

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:43 - Oct 10 with 3297 viewsOsborneOneNil

Over 2.5 goals.
West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:46 - Oct 10 with 3293 viewshatch

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:40 - Oct 10 by ITFC_Forever

How does that work?

What about accommodation etc? Book it on the train while you're on the way to Forest Green / Rotherham / Burton?

And if you get Plymouth / Newcastle, the night will be half over by the time you get there - and will be a bloomin' expensive train ticket as well.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2018 15:51]

Yes to all of the above.

We buy tickets in the station. Book accommodation on the train there.

Newcastle aren't playing 3pm that Saturday unfortunately, but yes. If we get a long distance trip then we expect to arrive between 2200-0000 so the night out will be short, but we can still spend the best part of 24 hours drunk on a train...
West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:49 - Oct 10 with 3269 viewsSitfcB

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:12 - Oct 10 by Steve_M

This is bloody annoying. It was bad enough only having three Saturday home games between 22 September and 15 December but now it's down to two and I'm away for QPR.

I suppose being a Friday I can always take the afternoon off and start on the beers early.

You know it makes sense!

COYB

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:50 - Oct 10 with 3268 viewsSitfcB

Always liked the idea of doing that. Have seen it done a few times. I’ll be sure to look out for where you will be off to.

COYB

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:52 - Oct 10 with 3245 viewshatch

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:50 - Oct 10 by SitfcB

Always liked the idea of doing that. Have seen it done a few times. I’ll be sure to look out for where you will be off to.

Last Saturday it was Grimsby.....
West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:58 - Oct 10 with 3223 viewsstig4532

Missing the game now thanks to Sky, trains schedules are rubbish on weekdays so thanks a bunch
West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 16:44 - Oct 10 with 3087 viewsclive_baker

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:52 - Oct 10 by hatch

You'll bottle it when someone smelly scores first.

"Let's do 2nd goal lads? West Ham, great. London night out it is".

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 16:46 - Oct 10 with 3080 viewsMeenoITFC

Lovely stuff. In Lanzarote that Friday was gutted to miss the game but now im not.

Poll: Is Jonny Williams worth signing

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 17:03 - Oct 10 with 3029 viewsFreddies_Ears

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:46 - Oct 10 by hatch

Yes to all of the above.

We buy tickets in the station. Book accommodation on the train there.

Newcastle aren't playing 3pm that Saturday unfortunately, but yes. If we get a long distance trip then we expect to arrive between 2200-0000 so the night out will be short, but we can still spend the best part of 24 hours drunk on a train...

Sounds good to me...
West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 17:04 - Oct 10 with 3023 viewsITFC_Forever

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 15:52 - Oct 10 by hatch

Is it first home team, or first team generally?

If an away team score the first goal, you might end up in their town before they do.

Or if it's somewhere in / close to London, you might even be able to make it to the game to catch the second half.
Assuming you start in central London (so you are close to all the mainline stations), and the first goal comes in by 3.05pm, you could easily get to the ground of any of the following fixtures on that day before the final whistle:
Fulham v Southampton
Watford v Liverpool
West Ham v Man City
Millwall v Bolton
Wimbledon v Southend
Charlton v Bristol Rovers
Wycombe v Shrewsbury
Colchester v Exeter
Crawley v Crewe
Stevenage v MK Dons

West Brom at home now on Friday 23rd November on 17:26 - Oct 10 with 2974 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Cheers Sky, can't go now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024