Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean 19:58 - Oct 10 with 4714 viewsReuser_is_God

In Jamaica you can get a steak and kidney pie for £1.75, a chicken and mushroom pie for £1.60 and an apple pie for £2.15.
In St Kitts and Nevis a steak and kidney pie will cost you £2, a chicken pie (without mushrooms) is £1.70 and a cherry pie can be yours for £1.95.
In Trinidad and Tobago, that steak and kidney pie comes in at £2.50, but you can GET two for £3.50, while the chicken and mushroom pie is £2.25, or two for £3.25.
They also offer meat and potato pie for £2, or two for £3.
Their apple pies and cherry pies are often sold for £2.75, or two (any combination) for £4.75.
These are the Pie Rates of the Caribbean.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 20:01 - Oct 10 with 4141 viewsEly_Blue

ill give up on trying to post a gif online from my iPad

[Post edited 10 Oct 2018 20:09]

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 20:13 - Oct 10 with 4106 viewsSitfcB

Expect that sort of stuff from 12th_Man, not you!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 20:18 - Oct 10 with 4087 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 20:01 - Oct 10 by Ely_Blue

ill give up on trying to post a gif online from my iPad

[Post edited 10 Oct 2018 20:09]

[Post edited 10 Oct 2018 20:18]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 20:20 - Oct 10 with 4071 viewsJ2BLUE

Long set up, weak punchline and unconvincing pie rates.

2/10

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 20:27 - Oct 10 with 4037 viewsFixed_It

Crust alive!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 20:37 - Oct 10 with 4002 viewsSarge

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 20:20 - Oct 10 by J2BLUE

2/10

And no chicken balti which is the only football pie that should be eaten
Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 20:44 - Oct 10 with 3988 viewsReuser_is_God

Tough crowd.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 20:53 - Oct 10 with 3973 viewsHerbivore

I'm not sure if this is so bad it's good or if it's just bad.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 21:00 - Oct 10 with 3949 viewsSwansea_Blue

That's probably about the going rate. It seems cheaper than we'd have to pay here in the UK, but when you factor in lower labour costs that sounds fairly reasonable to me. It'd be interesting to know whether environmental legislation is as tight regarding food processing and primary production policies for the ingredients.

Did you have a nice time?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 21:03 - Oct 10 with 3945 viewsEireannach_gorm

Im assuming these are the stakes.
Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 21:35 - Oct 10 with 3881 viewsFixed_It

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 21:00 - Oct 10 by Swansea_Blue

That's probably about the going rate. It seems cheaper than we'd have to pay here in the UK, but when you factor in lower labour costs that sounds fairly reasonable to me. It'd be interesting to know whether environmental legislation is as tight regarding food processing and primary production policies for the ingredients.

Did you have a nice time?

Surprised he didn't produce a pie-chart.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 21:36 - Oct 10 with 3872 viewsjeera

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 20:20 - Oct 10 by J2BLUE

2/10

I thought it began ok.

It ended ok.

The problem was the filling.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 21:40 - Oct 10 with 3864 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 21:35 - Oct 10 by Fixed_It

Surprised he didn't produce a pie-chart.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 22:34 - Oct 10 with 3806 viewsAtractorive

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 20:44 - Oct 10 by Reuser_is_God

Tough crowd.

For what it's worth I'm in stitches and have sent it to 3 whatsapp groups already. Will update with feedback.
Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 22:46 - Oct 10 with 3761 viewspeterleeblue

As told by 2nd rate comedian on TUI cruise ship earlier this year.
I actually thought it was a decent gag - Padded out by taking the P!ss out of how much people eat on Cruise ships but still tenanted a pie every time they got of the ship.

It also helps if the punchline and parts of the dialogue are told in a Caribbean accent - Rasta with a spliff style (am I allowed to say that sorry no offence meant.....
Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 23:05 - Oct 10 with 3725 viewsWeWereZombies

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 22:46 - Oct 10 by peterleeblue

As told by 2nd rate comedian on TUI cruise ship earlier this year.
I actually thought it was a decent gag - Padded out by taking the P!ss out of how much people eat on Cruise ships but still tenanted a pie every time they got of the ship.

It also helps if the punchline and parts of the dialogue are told in a Caribbean accent - Rasta with a spliff style (am I allowed to say that sorry no offence meant.....

Think you are being a bit unfair on the sad old hen pecked blokes who go on these cruises, the over eating affects single men less because

No woman, no pie

No woman, no pie

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 23:13 - Oct 10 with 3702 viewscaught-in-limbo

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 22:34 - Oct 10 by Atractorive

For what it's worth I'm in stitches and have sent it to 3 whatsapp groups already. Will update with feedback.

Yep, made my day too.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 07:06 - Oct 11 with 3517 viewsDeano69

Got ham in, ham in, ham in, ham in, hope you like ham in too
[Post edited 11 Oct 2018 7:08]

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 07:13 - Oct 11 with 3496 viewsDeano69

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 20:37 - Oct 10 by Sarge

And no chicken balti which is the only football pie that should be eaten

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 09:32 - Oct 11 with 3349 viewsjeera

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 07:06 - Oct 11 by Deano69

Got ham in, ham in, ham in, ham in, hope you like ham in too
[Post edited 11 Oct 2018 7:08]

Pineapple with that?

Ham and pineapple pie.

Very exotic.

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 09:43 - Oct 11 with 3321 viewsWeWereZombies

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 09:32 - Oct 11 by jeera

Pineapple with that?

Ham and pineapple pie.

Very exotic.

Taken too far

Oh cherry oh cherry and gravy

Probably available on Mexico's Caribbean coast, includes chocolate and minced beef too

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 12:01 - Oct 11 with 3222 viewsjeera

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 09:43 - Oct 11 by WeWereZombies

Taken too far

Oh cherry oh cherry and gravy

Probably available on Mexico's Caribbean coast, includes chocolate and minced beef too

It's certainly pie for thought.

Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 12:18 - Oct 11 with 3192 viewsNo9

Now for sure we know 'who's been eating all the pies'
What happens if you don't like pies?
Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 13:34 - Oct 11 with 3141 viewsshoopdelang

Interesting
Just got back from a tour around the Caribbean on 14:06 - Oct 11 with 3116 viewsSouperJim

Nice copy and paste, that one has been doing the rounds on youtwitface for years

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024