Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it a good thing Dozzell is playing for England U20? 12:15 - Oct 11 with 1995 viewsunstableblue

Increases chance of injury, when he could have continued just training for a fortnight....

Or conversely gets more competitive match time outside of the rough and tumble of the championship..

YOU DECIDE?

(Hope Chalobah is only the slight know they're referring to)

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Is it a good thing Dozzell is playing for England U20? on 14:47 - Oct 11 with 1929 viewsPositivelyPortman

Whatever happens it’ll be PH’s fault.
Just ask ITFC Joe. He knows everything.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Is it a good thing Dozzell is playing for England U20? on 14:57 - Oct 11 with 1921 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Can't see him getting too many minutes..

What with being a late replacement due to an injury. Would expect that there will be others ahead of him in the coaches thoughts to start these matches. Might get 15/20 minutes which he'll hopefully get through unscathed.

Though the biggest positive will be training in a high quality environment alongside high quality athletes as a change of scenery & different ideas is always a good thing
Is it a good thing Dozzell is playing for England U20? on 15:22 - Oct 11 with 1894 viewschristiand

As a player you much prefer to play games than train and with the length of time Dozzell has missed through injury the more opportunity to play I believe is a good thing. Think it's good from our point of view, more time for Chalobah and Dozzell to develop an understanding on the pitch playing together in competitive matches.

Helps if I read the stories first on the home page!!!!!
[Post edited 11 Oct 2018 15:36]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Is it a good thing Dozzell is playing for England U20? on 15:45 - Oct 11 with 1858 viewsclive_baker

Definite good thing. Good for sharpness and It'll be a real buzz for him to be in and around the England set up with the best talent at his age group. He'll hopefully come back with a big stiffy ready to go in our 1st team.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Is it a good thing Dozzell is playing for England U20? on 15:56 - Oct 11 with 1833 viewsfooters

Is it a good thing Dozzell is playing for England U20? on 15:45 - Oct 11 by clive_baker

Definite good thing. Good for sharpness and It'll be a real buzz for him to be in and around the England set up with the best talent at his age group. He'll hopefully come back with a big stiffy ready to go in our 1st team.

Yep. The lad's had a year out and must be raring to go. Needs to get minutes under his belt wherever he can.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is it a good thing Dozzell is playing for England U20? on 16:25 - Oct 11 with 1786 viewsHeathlander

I first saw Andre play when he was 9. He was the year below my lad and was in the School football team at Broke Hall. He was playing a year up. He looked exceptional then.
Is it a good thing Dozzell is playing for England U20? on 17:02 - Oct 11 with 1731 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

100%- anyone representing ITFC at international level is a brilliant thing. Great news for Andre

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Is it a good thing Dozzell is playing for England U20? on 18:13 - Oct 11 with 1684 viewsitfcjoe

Is it a good thing Dozzell is playing for England U20? on 14:47 - Oct 11 by PositivelyPortman

Whatever happens it’ll be PH’s fault.
Just ask ITFC Joe. He knows everything.

Sorry, who are you?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Is it a good thing Dozzell is playing for England U20? on 18:15 - Oct 11 with 1681 viewsitfcjoe

I’d say so, games are what he needs at the moment

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is it a good thing Dozzell is playing for England U20? on 20:54 - Oct 11 with 1598 viewsScottCandage

Is it a good thing Dozzell is playing for England U20? on 18:15 - Oct 11 by itfcjoe

I’d say so, games are what he needs at the moment

I'd have to agree here, the risk of him playing in the U20s is about the same had he played a match for the U23s or the Seniors. If he's ready to play, and it seems he is, where and for whom he plays seems not to matter too much.
Is it a good thing Dozzell is playing for England U20? on 22:00 - Oct 11 with 1526 viewsunstableblue

Is it a good thing Dozzell is playing for England U20? on 18:13 - Oct 11 by itfcjoe

Sorry, who are you?

Yeah Joe.... you’re making my prolonged and structured criticism* of Micks management seem balanced and mild with your rabid Hurst out campaign!!! Get a grip.

* disclaimer - all Unstable Blue’s criticism of Mick MCarthys final two seasons at Ipswich Town Football Club are entirely his own views, represent no personality bias, and are based purely on detailed analysis of playing style.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024