Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There are so many things wrong with this! 13:19 - Oct 11 with 802 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-45816893

1) A baby clearly cannot watch a 15 certificate film. You cannot suggest a child is too young to know what is going on as this then makes a mockery of a certification, allowing a parent to effectively decide when their child is old enough to understand a film that they shouldn't be watching

2) Who on earth takes a 4 week old baby into a cinema anyway, given the sheer amount of loud noises, flashing images etc that could potentially distress a baby.

3) Assuming the child is wearing ear defenders and a blindfold, it's a baby! At any time it could cry or fill it's nappy, both experiences that would seriously annoy everyone else in the cinema who has paid to watch the film

4) In view of the above, who then contacts the news to complain about not being allowed into a cinema with a 4 week old baby, to watch a 15 certificate film, as presumably she has done for them to name her and have quotes?

Madness.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

There are so many things wrong with this! on 13:30 - Oct 11 with 765 viewschicoazul

"I understand that there has to be rules and legislation in place but"

At this point I stopped reading.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

There are so many things wrong with this! on 13:33 - Oct 11 with 753 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

There are so many things wrong with this! on 13:30 - Oct 11 by chicoazul

"I understand that there has to be rules and legislation in place but"

At this point I stopped reading.

... but it's really inconvenient because I want to see a film, but my baby is only 4 weeks old and needs me for food, so they should really bend the rules for me because I am more important than anyone else.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

There are so many things wrong with this! on 13:35 - Oct 11 with 744 viewschicoazul

There are so many things wrong with this! on 13:33 - Oct 11 by WarkTheWarkITFC

... but it's really inconvenient because I want to see a film, but my baby is only 4 weeks old and needs me for food, so they should really bend the rules for me because I am more important than anyone else.

Yep. Pure degeneracy.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

There are so many things wrong with this! on 13:43 - Oct 11 with 722 viewsJ2BLUE

BBC should have said this is not news, this is you being an utter moron on multiple levels.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024