Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today 18:40 - Oct 13 with 28218 viewsElderGrizzly

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:48 - Oct 13 with 8546 viewsmonytowbray

Remember when the FLA tried to claim it was just a group of “top lads” against terrorism? Was clearly a decoy and/or recruiting ground for EDL scum from the moment it popped up. I hope a few people on here who defended it have now taken their words back.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:55 - Oct 13 with 8520 viewsfooters

He's no patriot drinking a San Miguel.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:56 - Oct 13 with 8530 viewsm14_blue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:48 - Oct 13 by monytowbray

Remember when the FLA tried to claim it was just a group of “top lads” against terrorism? Was clearly a decoy and/or recruiting ground for EDL scum from the moment it popped up. I hope a few people on here who defended it have now taken their words back.

Following on from the poppy thread the other day, the FLA is the ultimate act of betrayal to our forces.

Every single person who marches with these fascists, performing nazi salutes on our streets, is insulting the memory of a generation who made the ultimate sacrifice to defeat filth exactly like this.

They gave their today for our tomorrow. We need to use it better than this.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 19:22 - Oct 13 with 8455 viewsJ2BLUE

1500 of them. Isn't that significantly down on their previous efforts? We can only hope. Proper cringey. What exactly are they trying to achieve with their march? The pictures of 'lads' from rival clubs shaking hands for the camera as if it's some sort of triumph for world peace are truly special. That'll show 'em.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 19:47 - Oct 13 with 8390 viewsMelford

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 18:48 - Oct 13 by monytowbray

Wish these c*nts would leave the football bit out. It's nothing to do with football whatsoever, the irony is football is probably the most multicultural sport there is (in this country anyway) it literally doesn't matter where you're from, what colour or religion you are. If you can play, you're in.

I don't see how any true football fan can be racist, for instance if you were a racist Liverpool fan would you cheer Salah, Mane or Sturridge's goals? How would you feel about your best player being a Muslim just like all those P*ki terrorist scum you hate so much?

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 19:59 - Oct 13 with 8361 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nothing says f*ck foreigners and the system more than swigging fom a can of San Miguel whilst carrying your shopping home from Tescos!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:46 - Oct 13 with 8286 viewsElderGrizzly

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 19:22 - Oct 13 by J2BLUE

1500 of them. Isn't that significantly down on their previous efforts? We can only hope. Proper cringey. What exactly are they trying to achieve with their march? The pictures of 'lads' from rival clubs shaking hands for the camera as if it's some sort of triumph for world peace are truly special. That'll show 'em.

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 02:19 - Oct 14 with 8122 viewsmonytowbray

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 20:46 - Oct 13 by ElderGrizzly

“He may support the rivals but he’s white at least.”

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Login to get fewer ads

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 06:41 - Oct 14 with 8084 viewsBenters2

Have you seen the news from Germany lately?

Two lovely salt of the Earth, good old boys, cant wait to intergrate and wear the Lederhosen immigrants stabbed a German to death,its not the first time this has happened either.

Merkel has really fkd a great country up.

Still in the land of the la la la average TWTDER it didnt happen.

Regarding the picture its crap,those chaps havent even got any flowers ffs!
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 07:19 - Oct 14 with 8064 viewsgroovyASH

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 06:41 - Oct 14 by Benters2

Two lovely salt of the Earth, good old boys, cant wait to intergrate and wear the Lederhosen immigrants stabbed a German to death,its not the first time this has happened either.

What has that got to do with facist racist filth marching in the UK?

I don't think anyone has ever denied some awful things have happened where immigrants/ asylum seekers have committed awful crimes. They represent a complete minority though (1% of migrants responsible for 40% of migrant committed crime last year) but because they are from where they are from these incidents are amplified by a prejudice media.

Do you not fancy talking about murders and violent crime non-migrants commit in Germany?

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 07:36 - Oct 14 with 8017 viewsBenters2

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 07:19 - Oct 14 by groovyASH

I don't think anyone has ever denied some awful things have happened where immigrants/ asylum seekers have committed awful crimes. They represent a complete minority though (1% of migrants responsible for 40% of migrant committed crime last year) but because they are from where they are from these incidents are amplified by a prejudice media.

Do you not fancy talking about murders and violent crime non-migrants commit in Germany?

Prejudice media lol!
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 07:41 - Oct 14 with 8015 viewsm14_blue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 06:41 - Oct 14 by Benters2

What's your view on the FLA lads quite literally walking down our streets doing nazi salutes benters?
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 07:48 - Oct 14 with 8001 viewsgroovyASH

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 07:36 - Oct 14 by Benters2

Prejudice media lol!

Says everything where you focus on that and not the rest of the content. 👡

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 07:51 - Oct 14 with 7980 viewsBenters2

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 07:41 - Oct 14 by m14_blue

What's your view on the FLA lads quite literally walking down our streets doing nazi salutes benters?

'Quite literally'?

Have they been doing that?

I dont agree on that,if they have of course..
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 07:54 - Oct 14 with 7983 viewsm14_blue

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 07:51 - Oct 14 by Benters2

'Quite literally'?

Is the guy on the left in the OP not doing that?

Fair enough.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 08:18 - Oct 14 with 7928 viewsBlueLikeJazz

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 07:19 - Oct 14 by groovyASH

It's got absolutely nothing to do with it, but then this is someone who bleats on and on about what a patriot he is and lectures the rest of us, despite it being clear from his support for these goons that if he was around in the 1930s/1940s he'd have been cheering on Moseley and the BFU and selling us out to the Nazis first chance he got. The word 'hypocrisy' was invented for him.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 08:28 - Oct 14 with 7893 viewsgroovyASH

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 07:51 - Oct 14 by Benters2

'Quite literally'?

It's quite clear they have been, even the Daily Mail, folds of sh1t which could have been written for you, have reported it.

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 09:10 - Oct 14 with 7804 viewsHerbivore

Are you talking about this case from two months ago? https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45350994

Very tragic I agree, the incident seems to have been the result of a larger fight breaking out. I note in the same article it mentions an immigrant being abused and beaten with a chain by three German men. Why don't you ever talk about violence against migrants? Is it because it's far more common than violence perpetrated by migrants so you don't feel the need to highlight it? Or is it because you only care about crime against white people?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 10:10 - Oct 14 with 7738 viewsLord_Lucan

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 09:10 - Oct 14 by Herbivore

Are you talking about this case from two months ago? https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45350994

Very tragic I agree, the incident seems to have been the result of a larger fight breaking out. I note in the same article it mentions an immigrant being abused and beaten with a chain by three German men. Why don't you ever talk about violence against migrants? Is it because it's far more common than violence perpetrated by migrants so you don't feel the need to highlight it? Or is it because you only care about crime against white people?

Some on here only highlight immigrant crime and some only highlight crime against immigrants.

Both types are prejudice really

But then they can't or won't see it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 10:30 - Oct 14 with 7690 viewstabletopjoe

Is the thumbs up the new salute of the 'fascists'?

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 10:38 - Oct 14 with 7672 viewslowhouseblue

don't doubt they're a bad lot, but that photo alone isn't evidence of facist salutes.if raising an arm in the air whilst shouting is evidence of fascism then 75% of footy fans are in trouble.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 11:06 - Oct 14 with 7594 viewsBenters2

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 10:38 - Oct 14 by lowhouseblue

don't doubt they're a bad lot, but that photo alone isn't evidence of facist salutes.if raising an arm in the air whilst shouting is evidence of fascism then 75% of footy fans are in trouble.

I make you right.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 11:08 - Oct 14 with 7598 viewsMattinLondon

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 10:38 - Oct 14 by lowhouseblue

I would say a ‘c’mon’ type of arms in the air is quite different to a Nazi salute which is quite an unnatural and recognisable pose to take.
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 11:27 - Oct 14 with 7550 viewsElderGrizzly

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 10:30 - Oct 14 by tabletopjoe

Is the thumbs up the new salute of the 'fascists'?

No, they guy doing a nazi salute next to him is fairly standard though...
No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 11:33 - Oct 14 with 7530 viewsHerbivore

No stereotypes on show here. Nope. Facists/racist rally in London today on 10:10 - Oct 14 by Lord_Lucan

Some on here only highlight immigrant crime and some only highlight crime against immigrants.

Both types are prejudice really

But then they can't or won't see it.

I don't really see the value in spreading fear on either side, it only fuels hate and division.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024