Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Monday podcast with Rob Chandler 19:56 - Oct 13 with 1391 viewsTractorWood

Not sure if anyone has listened but it's a great insight into the club both past and present. Have to say he comes across as an absolutely top bloke who truly loves the club. We are lucky to have him.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2018 19:57]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Blue Monday podcast with Rob Chandler on 20:05 - Oct 13 with 1353 viewsReuser_is_God

Agreed, great podcast with a top bloke.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Blue Monday podcast with Rob Chandler on 20:07 - Oct 13 with 1356 viewsitfcjoe

Yep, have always liked Rob - and that made me do so even more.

There used to be a couple of people on fans forum who hate him and seemed to actively try and get him the sack - really strange

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

on 20:22 - Oct 13 with 1339 views_

Blue Monday podcast with Rob Chandler on 20:37 - Oct 13 with 1311 viewsReuser_is_God

on 20:22 - Oct 13 by _

Statman is a strange bloke though.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Blue Monday podcast with Rob Chandler on 20:40 - Oct 13 with 1297 viewsKieran_Knows

I’ve got half way through it, so will try and watch the rest tomorrow.

So far, so good though!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Blue Monday podcast with Rob Chandler on 21:08 - Oct 13 with 1266 viewsTractorWood

on 20:22 - Oct 13 by _

Yes agree. I liked this one because it was punchier and a bit shorter. Truth be told I find the normal format excessively long and at times very painful going through the motions. Sometimes 1 hour 40 minutes talking about very little of substance. I only make it through the whole thing when commuting.

Going through every incident in the minutest detail. I love Ipswich as much as the next guy but chances are most people will have been to the game, listened to it on Suffolk or caught any interesting events on highlights, a full granular autopsy feels unnecessary.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

on 21:11 - Oct 13 with 1261 views_

Blue Monday podcast with Rob Chandler on 21:08 - Oct 13 by TractorWood

Yes agree. I liked this one because it was punchier and a bit shorter. Truth be told I find the normal format excessively long and at times very painful going through the motions. Sometimes 1 hour 40 minutes talking about very little of substance. I only make it through the whole thing when commuting.

Going through every incident in the minutest detail. I love Ipswich as much as the next guy but chances are most people will have been to the game, listened to it on Suffolk or caught any interesting events on highlights, a full granular autopsy feels unnecessary.

Blue Monday podcast with Rob Chandler on 16:02 - Oct 14 with 1026 viewsPlums

Yes, it was a really interesting insight into that familiar voice and goings on behind the scenes. Meeting the owner once in all of his time at the club speaks volumes.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024