Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fireworks 20:01 - Oct 13 with 930 viewsOldsmoker

Its a bit early - Nov 5th is 3 weeks away.
I've heard the distant sound of fireworks going off all evening.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Fireworks on 21:23 - Oct 13 with 883 viewsdickie

Yeah we've got some fireworks w@nk3rs in IP4, I've always been fairly intolerant of knob heads setting them off in their back gardens but with a spooked dog and cat, an easily disturbed 2 year old and a barely sleeping 4 month I'm already getting immense rage. I just don't understand the point in doing them at home, they're so poxy compared to the proper displays.
Fireworks on 21:30 - Oct 13 with 878 viewsJ2BLUE

Fireworks on 21:23 - Oct 13 by dickie

Yeah we've got some fireworks w@nk3rs in IP4, I've always been fairly intolerant of knob heads setting them off in their back gardens but with a spooked dog and cat, an easily disturbed 2 year old and a barely sleeping 4 month I'm already getting immense rage. I just don't understand the point in doing them at home, they're so poxy compared to the proper displays.

Agreed. Especially when they have about 15 fireworks spread out over a couple of hours.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Fireworks on 21:31 - Oct 13 with 878 viewsjontysnut

There's a big Asian wedding venue near us and it's like Apocalypse Now a couple of times a week all year round. Even in the summer when it's still light.
Fireworks on 21:46 - Oct 13 with 854 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bit early? We've got chrimbo decorations down here already, I kid you not. Mainly in shops but still.....tvvats!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Fireworks on 22:17 - Oct 13 with 834 viewsLuciBlue

Because fireworks are British and only used for Guy Fawkes night, right?

Poll: If you had to take one option..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024