Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank Nouble doing really well for the Collywobbles this season 20:33 - Oct 13 with 1233 viewsBLUEBEAT

He plays on the wing mostly

Poll: W or W

Frank Nouble doing really well for the Collywobbles this season on 21:19 - Oct 13 with 1178 viewsSwansea_Blue

Talking of tall, lumbering, clumsy players who were irrationally rated by fans, what's JET up to these days?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Frank Nouble doing really well for the Collywobbles this season on 21:21 - Oct 13 with 1167 viewsWD19

Frank Nouble doing really well for the Collywobbles this season on 21:19 - Oct 13 by Swansea_Blue

Talking of tall, lumbering, clumsy players who were irrationally rated by fans, what's JET up to these days?

Last seen in his basketball gear using social media in a Docklands Marriott hotel.
Frank Nouble doing really well for the Collywobbles this season on 21:21 - Oct 13 with 1164 viewsWickets

Always rated both of them !!!!!
Frank Nouble doing really well for the Collywobbles this season on 21:21 - Oct 13 with 1163 viewsSwansea_Blue

Frank Nouble doing really well for the Collywobbles this season on 21:21 - Oct 13 by WD19

Last seen in his basketball gear using social media in a Docklands Marriott hotel.

I always new he'd reach his potential one day!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Frank Nouble doing really well for the Collywobbles this season on 02:17 - Oct 14 with 1027 viewsmonytowbray

There was one season a few years back where he came on at HT at home vs an on-form Forest and we were 1-0 down. He played down the left that game and it was the best I ever saw of him. We drew 1-1 in the end and he transformed the game.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Frank Nouble doing really well for the Collywobbles this season on 04:12 - Oct 14 with 1002 viewsStNeotsBlue

Frank Nouble doing really well for the Collywobbles this season on 02:17 - Oct 14 by monytowbray

There was one season a few years back where he came on at HT at home vs an on-form Forest and we were 1-0 down. He played down the left that game and it was the best I ever saw of him. We drew 1-1 in the end and he transformed the game.

He had a stormer against Palace when they were a top side and there were a couple of other occasions when he looked like a player. But I found him the most infuriating player as potentially he had some great attributes; pace, strength and could strike the ball beautifully. But he had the footballing brain of an eager puppy, constantly making the wrong runs and for a man of his size and strength he couldn't win a header and often managed to mistime his jumps so he'd be landing at the moment he should be meeting the ball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024