Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems that some of the England fans.... 22:23 - Oct 14 with 12032 viewsBloots

....in Seville think they can play up like they did in Amsterdam and get away with it.

The Spanish rozzers are a bit of a different proposition.

Divs.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

on 22:26 - Oct 14 with 5198 views_

Plenty of stories and.... on 22:28 - Oct 14 with 5190 viewsBloots

on 22:26 - Oct 14 by _

....videos on twitter.

The OB in full riot gear clearing the streets.

Youngsters playing up.

on 22:33 - Oct 14 with 5148 views_

Plenty of stories and.... on 22:28 - Oct 14 by Bloots

....videos on twitter.

Youngsters playing up.

Proper on 22:36 - Oct 14 with 5147 viewsMelford

Plenty of stories and.... on 22:28 - Oct 14 by Bloots

....videos on twitter.

Youngsters playing up.

Dickheads.***k the Pope in a Catholic country on a Sunday.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 22:38]

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Indeed.... on 22:42 - Oct 14 with 5107 viewsBloots

Proper on 22:36 - Oct 14 by Melford

....hopeless turds.

on 22:42 - Oct 14 with 5107 views_

Indeed.... on 22:53 - Oct 14 with 5061 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Indeed.... on 22:42 - Oct 14 by Bloots

....hopeless turds.

Was in Seville a couple of weeks ago. Beautiful city with friendly locals. Shame & sad these idiots cant appreciate that.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Seems that some of the England fans.... on 22:59 - Oct 14 with 5034 viewsElderGrizzly

At least in a post-Brexit world, soon they’ll need a visa to travel, so we can keep a lot of these morons at home
Login to get fewer ads

Indeed.... on 23:07 - Oct 14 with 5007 viewsLord_Lucan

Indeed.... on 22:53 - Oct 14 by StochesStotasBlewe

Was in Seville a couple of weeks ago. Beautiful city with friendly locals. Shame & sad these idiots cant appreciate that.

I love Spain but wasn't overly keen on Seville - although I wouldn't wish Engerland fans on anyone.

I've never followed England but went to Madrid with them a few years back. The England fans spent most of their time in Mc Donalds or spending all their money in Irish Bars singing No surrender to the IRA.

I spent post of my time in Tapas Bars singing to my cerveza

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Proper on 23:18 - Oct 14 with 4972 viewsfactual_blue

As was explained on QI the other week, the Pope is not a catholic. The full list of the official titles of the head of the Catholic church does not include 'Pope'.

'Pope' is, however, the official title of the head of the Eastern Orthodox Church.

On that basis, the fiercely catholic burghers of Seville would agree with the England 'fans'.

As would Jakob Reek-Smug, a fierce Catholic who would welcome the return of the Pope's rule in England.
Cognitive Dissonance at its finest.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Seems that some of the England fans.... on 23:31 - Oct 14 with 4930 viewseddiespearitt03

Plain dumb ignorant fu?k wits who only feel safe when in numbers. Much of the hooliganism finished years ago. Just no need for it .
Proper on 23:48 - Oct 14 with 4903 viewscaught-in-limbo

Proper on 23:18 - Oct 14 by factual_blue

As was explained on QI the other week, the Pope is not a catholic. The full list of the official titles of the head of the Catholic church does not include 'Pope'.

'Pope' is, however, the official title of the head of the Eastern Orthodox Church.

On that basis, the fiercely catholic burghers of Seville would agree with the England 'fans'.

As would Jakob Reek-Smug, a fierce Catholic who would welcome the return of the Pope's rule in England.
Cognitive Dissonance at its finest.

"As was explained on QI the other week, the Pope is not a catholic. The full list of the official titles of the head of the Catholic church does not include 'Pope'. "

What?

"'Pope' is, however, the official title of the head of the Eastern Orthodox Church. "

Eh?

Sure I'm going to get woooshed here, but what on earth are you talking about?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Proper on 00:04 - Oct 15 with 4860 viewsfactual_blue

Proper on 23:48 - Oct 14 by caught-in-limbo

"As was explained on QI the other week, the Pope is not a catholic. The full list of the official titles of the head of the Catholic church does not include 'Pope'. "

What?

"'Pope' is, however, the official title of the head of the Eastern Orthodox Church. "

Eh?

Sure I'm going to get woooshed here, but what on earth are you talking about?

The pope's proper title, according to the Vatican's website, is Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, Sovereign of the State of Vatican City, Servant of the Servants of God.

But not 'pope'. He's called 'pope' by many, that's true, but it's not his official title.

The official title of the head of the Coptic Church (not the Eastern Orthodox as I originally said) is Pope of Alexandria and Patriarch of all Africa on the Holy See of St. Mark the Apostle.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Seems that some of the England fans.... on 00:13 - Oct 15 with 4868 viewstextbackup

I often wonder where these people come from, you know, the one offended by things they don’t actually witness, then I come on here, and I realise you all post on here.

Yes a bit silly and foolish, but clear to see they are young, imagine you’d not been such a dull fck as a yoof. Chances are if you were there you’d not have said a single thing to stop this, just grabbed phone and tweeted about it.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Indeed.... on 00:15 - Oct 15 with 4845 viewsMelford

Indeed.... on 23:07 - Oct 14 by Lord_Lucan

I love Spain but wasn't overly keen on Seville - although I wouldn't wish Engerland fans on anyone.

I've never followed England but went to Madrid with them a few years back. The England fans spent most of their time in Mc Donalds or spending all their money in Irish Bars singing No surrender to the IRA.

I spent post of my time in Tapas Bars singing to my cerveza

I really hate all the Irish/Catholic stuff from England fans. Like Mick, my mum's side of the family are from Barnsley with Irish roots. 8 aunties and uncles, Kevin, Patrick, Shaun and Michael are my uncles. I hate it when that no surrender sh*t gets sung.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Proper on 00:25 - Oct 15 with 4832 viewscaught-in-limbo

Proper on 00:04 - Oct 15 by factual_blue

The pope's proper title, according to the Vatican's website, is Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, Sovereign of the State of Vatican City, Servant of the Servants of God.

But not 'pope'. He's called 'pope' by many, that's true, but it's not his official title.

The official title of the head of the Coptic Church (not the Eastern Orthodox as I originally said) is Pope of Alexandria and Patriarch of all Africa on the Holy See of St. Mark the Apostle.

"Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, Sovereign of the State of Vatican City, Servant of the Servants of God".

True, not his official title, but since 1073 and Pope Gregory VII it's officially been a case of call me "Pope".

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Seems that some of the England fans.... on 02:24 - Oct 15 with 4728 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Maybe a case of 'we can't win anything on the field, let's riot' philosophy.

Furthermore isn't any wrongful behavior such as this a thing of the past ? I mean you'd get issues left and right concerning this back in the 1980's but seems a bit outdated in present time. Any rumor about battles with Russians in this years World Cup didn't appear to come to pass also.

The English need to build on this summer's progress on the field and future tournament, not have loons running wild putting people in harms way. Behave sensible, adhere to rules and let the soccer do the rest, it's all anybody would ask.
Seems that some of the England fans.... on 04:04 - Oct 15 with 4688 viewsjeera

Seems that some of the England fans.... on 00:13 - Oct 15 by textbackup

I often wonder where these people come from, you know, the one offended by things they don’t actually witness, then I come on here, and I realise you all post on here.

Yes a bit silly and foolish, but clear to see they are young, imagine you’d not been such a dull fck as a yoof. Chances are if you were there you’d not have said a single thing to stop this, just grabbed phone and tweeted about it.

You'd feel the same if a group of Spanish fans were here singing "F*ck the Queen"?

You wouldn't find that disrespectful?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Proper on 04:17 - Oct 15 with 4658 viewsjeera

Proper on 00:25 - Oct 15 by caught-in-limbo

"Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, Sovereign of the State of Vatican City, Servant of the Servants of God".

True, not his official title, but since 1073 and Pope Gregory VII it's officially been a case of call me "Pope".

Next up:

Bears do NOT crap in the woods.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Seems that some of the England fans.... on 05:16 - Oct 15 with 4628 viewsBenters2

Seems that some of the England fans.... on 00:13 - Oct 15 by textbackup

I make you right!
Seems that some of the England fans.... on 05:51 - Oct 15 with 4606 viewsBenters2

I cant wait to see the number of threads after the Millwall game slagging off some of our fans..

It always happens.

No doubt someone will dare to stand up.

The stuff of nightmares.
Seems that some of the England fans.... on 06:48 - Oct 15 with 4498 viewsDanTheMan

Seems that some of the England fans.... on 05:51 - Oct 15 by Benters2

I cant wait to see the number of threads after the Millwall game slagging off some of our fans..

It always happens.

The stuff of nightmares.

If these were a bunch of pwopa boys from Eastern Europe singing something similar about the Queen, what would your response be?

Now I know that you won't respond to this, because you avoid any actual questions that require to to respond more than a few words but could you try for once?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Seems that some of the England fans.... on 06:51 - Oct 15 with 4488 viewsFtnfwest

Seems that some of the England fans.... on 04:04 - Oct 15 by jeera

You'd feel the same if a group of Spanish fans were here singing "F*ck the Queen"?

You wouldn't find that disrespectful?

Sort of like the sex pistols?
Seems that some of the England fans.... on 06:55 - Oct 15 with 4476 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Seems that some of the England fans.... on 05:51 - Oct 15 by Benters2

It always happens.

The stuff of nightmares.

Are people planning to sing "im forever blowing bubbles" again?
Seems that some of the England fans.... on 07:23 - Oct 15 with 4394 viewsBenters2

Seems that some of the England fans.... on 06:55 - Oct 15 by PrideOfTheEast

Are people planning to sing "im forever blowing bubbles" again?

Now that was embarrassing!

Deserved a slap in my book.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024