Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fun Fact 15:58 - Oct 15 with 9130 viewsshoopdelang

Adolf Dassler ( founder of Adidas ) was a member of the nazi party.

I am genuinely surprised that there has not been outrage and calls for ITFC to seek a different kit manufacturer amongst some of the soft left wing muppets on this forum.
Fun Fact on 16:16 - Oct 15 with 4259 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority by J2BLUE 15 Oct 2018 13:42
Get offended early in case whatever you're offended by doesn't actually happen.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Fun Fact on 16:22 - Oct 15 with 4223 viewsJ2BLUE

Yea look at them wearing their Adidas, driving their Volkswagons and drinking their Fanta!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Fun Fact on 16:32 - Oct 15 with 4200 viewsSuperfrans

Fun Fact on 16:22 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

Yea look at them wearing their Adidas, driving their Volkswagons and drinking their Fanta!

...in their Hugo Boss jeans, taking pictures of their IBM computers with their Kodak cameras...

He should tell Associated Press about these incredible revelations... What? Oh...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Fun Fact on 16:40 - Oct 15 with 4177 viewsLankHenners

That’s because you’ve made these people up.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Fun Fact on 16:55 - Oct 15 with 4148 viewstcblue

Are you aware that in your rush to be an offended snowflake that offended snowflakes aren't offended, you've basically aligned yourself with a side which doesn't denounce the Nazis?
Fun Fact on 17:02 - Oct 15 with 4125 viewsBueller

Fun Fact on 16:55 - Oct 15 by tcblue

Are you aware that in your rush to be an offended snowflake that offended snowflakes aren't offended, you've basically aligned yourself with a side which doesn't denounce the Nazis?

Say snowflake again.
Here's another Fun Fact on 17:11 - Oct 15 with 4106 viewsWat_tyler

Adi Dassler personally gave Jesse Owens a pair of Adidas running shoes which he wore with some success in the 1936 Olympics.

I am genuinely surprised there has not been outrage and calls for ITFC to seek a different kit manufacturer amongst some of the contard muppets on this forum.
Fun Fact on 17:13 - Oct 15 with 4104 viewsjjblue84

I hate to break it to you but if you were living in nazi Germany, there’s a rather small chance that you’d be on the side of the good guys...
Login to get fewer ads

Fun Fact on 17:21 - Oct 15 with 4066 viewsfactual_blue

Fun Fact on 17:13 - Oct 15 by jjblue84

I hate to break it to you but if you were living in nazi Germany, there’s a rather small chance that you’d be on the side of the good guys...

I'm not sure he'd agree with you about who 'the good guys' were.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Fun Fact on 17:50 - Oct 15 with 4005 viewsjjblue84

Fun Fact on 17:21 - Oct 15 by factual_blue

I'm not sure he'd agree with you about who 'the good guys' were.

Indeed. Beware the power of democracy...
Fun Fact on 18:02 - Oct 15 with 3985 viewsBueller

Fun Fact on 17:13 - Oct 15 by jjblue84

Seems like you are justifying being a Nazi. Do you go to FLA marchs? (I know you don't, but if I just said what you did people would say I did and I am thick).
Fun Fact on 18:03 - Oct 15 with 3962 viewsJ2BLUE

Fun Fact on 18:02 - Oct 15 by Bueller

Seems like you are justifying being a Nazi. Do you go to FLA marchs? (I know you don't, but if I just said what you did people would say I did and I am thick).

That's not what he's doing...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Fun Fact on 18:06 - Oct 15 with 3964 viewsjjblue84

Really? Dying to hear how you’ve worked that out!
Fun Fact on 18:08 - Oct 15 with 3944 viewsfactual_blue

Seems like what you are saying is that you go on fla marches. I don't see how you know the OP doesn't go on them unless you are there yourself.

Fun Fact on 18:12 - Oct 15 with 3934 viewsfactual_blue

Fun Fact on 17:02 - Oct 15 by Bueller

Say snowflake again.

Fun Fact on 18:20 - Oct 15 with 3912 viewsDarth_Koont

Wasn't pretty much any German businessman or person of influence a member almost out of necessity?

Slightly different from becoming a Nazi nowadays out of choice and especially with the well-documented evidence of the horrors they perpetrated.

Pronouns: He/Him

Fun Fact on 18:26 - Oct 15 with 3889 viewslocalboy78

Fun Fact on 18:20 - Oct 15 by Darth_Koont

Wasn't pretty much any German businessman or person of influence a member almost out of necessity?

Slightly different from becoming a Nazi nowadays out of choice and especially with the well-documented evidence of the horrors they perpetrated.

Of course Adi Dassler was a Nazi. he lived in nazi germany. but there are people on the longer thread, who when given the chance to say that giving a Nazi salute in the 21st Century is a bad thing, pointedly refused to. For fücking shame.
Fun Fact on 18:27 - Oct 15 with 3884 viewsbrogansnose

Oscar Schindler was a member of the Nazi party. Being a member of the party didn't neccesarily make you a full on Nazi in the same way being a member of the Communist party in Soviet Russia didn't make you a full on Stalinist commie.

As ever, its about what people do and did.
Fun Fact on 18:28 - Oct 15 with 3879 viewsBueller

Fun Fact on 18:12 - Oct 15 by factual_blue

To be honest I am far from a snowflake mate. Very rational on here and I will always apologise if I am wrong.

Bit sad you see this as dishing it out really, posting sad little pictures. Think you need to grow up really.
Fun Fact on 18:30 - Oct 15 with 3867 viewsBueller

Fun Fact on 18:26 - Oct 15 by localboy78

Of course Adi Dassler was a Nazi. he lived in nazi germany. but there are people on the longer thread, who when given the chance to say that giving a Nazi salute in the 21st Century is a bad thing, pointedly refused to. For fücking shame.

Well I for one never condoned it or said it was acceptable if this is aimed at me...
Fun Fact on 18:34 - Oct 15 with 3857 viewsm14_blue

Have we really reached the stage now where disliking nazis makes you a 'soft left wing muppet'?

Jesus Christ.
Fun Fact on 18:39 - Oct 15 with 3833 viewslocalboy78

Fun Fact on 18:30 - Oct 15 by Bueller

Well I for one never condoned it or said it was acceptable if this is aimed at me...

No, it wasn't aimed at you at all. I think we may well disagree, but you seem pretty even handed actually. And you certainly were very clear that nazi salutes are A Bad Thing.
Fun Fact on 18:39 - Oct 15 with 3828 viewsshoopdelang

There are no innocent bystanders
Fun Fact on 18:40 - Oct 15 with 3814 viewsDarth_Koont

Fun Fact on 18:39 - Oct 15 by shoopdelang

There are no innocent bystanders

Don't be silly.

Pronouns: He/Him

Fun Fact on 18:45 - Oct 15 with 3802 viewsBueller

Fun Fact on 18:39 - Oct 15 by localboy78

No, it wasn't aimed at you at all. I think we may well disagree, but you seem pretty even handed actually. And you certainly were very clear that nazi salutes are A Bad Thing.

No problem, I wouldn't like to think I had came across on that side of the fence.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024