Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game 18:08 - Oct 15 with 3135 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Mine is kiss my tattoo on my wrist of my son's name and date of birth before going in the ground and when I leave

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 18:12 - Oct 15 with 2648 viewsJakeITFC

I drink as much beer as I can to numb the pain.
What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 18:16 - Oct 15 with 2638 viewsNorthstander_Blue

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 18:12 - Oct 15 by JakeITFC

So what about this season

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 18:17 - Oct 15 with 2634 viewsJakeITFC

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 18:16 - Oct 15 by Northstander_Blue

So what about this season

Heading to the pub in a minute to prepare for Saturday.
What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 18:24 - Oct 15 with 2630 viewsfactual_blue

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 18:12 - Oct 15 by JakeITFC

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 18:25 - Oct 15 with 2625 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Worn the same lucky pants since 1969.............although i change them occasionally between matches.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 19:16 - Oct 15 with 2578 viewshomer_123

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 18:24 - Oct 15 by factual_blue

https://mobile.twitter.com/IL0VEthe80s/status/543871565507874817/photo/1

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 19:26 - Oct 15 with 2563 viewsReuser_is_God

7/8 pints when I’m not on a self imposed drinking ban.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 19:35 - Oct 15 with 2551 viewsBurwell_Blue

I buy 12 Proctors sausages whilst I’m in town to see me through the weekend.
Login to get fewer ads

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 13:26 - Oct 16 with 2427 viewsbritbiker

I've tried the usual ones. Touching the feet of Sir Alf and Sir Bobby's statues, different entry gates etc.
Can't understand why none of this has had any effect on the players on the pitch.
What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 14:40 - Oct 16 with 2396 viewsloyalblue

Gail's breakfast and then a few shandy's so i can look double hard and shout mindless abuse! oh no sorry i'm not SW17!
What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 14:42 - Oct 16 with 2392 viewsHerbivore

Drink beer at the Tavern. That's about it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 14:56 - Oct 16 with 2379 viewsBenters2

This
What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 15:01 - Oct 16 with 2373 viewsHerbivore

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 14:56 - Oct 16 by Benters2

This

Is your armchair not very comfortable?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 15:01 - Oct 16 with 2374 viewsPiercingBlue

Say 'come on you blue boys'
What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 15:20 - Oct 16 with 2352 viewsGeoffSentence

I have this superstitious belief that if I listen to Radio Suffolk commentary, Town will lose, or at least things will get worse for them than they are.

Although I know this is superstitious claptrap, it has also been suprisingly correct in recent times.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 15:26 - Oct 16 with 2342 viewscaught-in-limbo

I try to mediate for half an hour and squeeze in a couple of cups of pu-erh.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 15:30 - Oct 16 with 2332 viewsSwansea_Blue

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 15:20 - Oct 16 by GeoffSentence

I have this superstitious belief that if I listen to Radio Suffolk commentary, Town will lose, or at least things will get worse for them than they are.

Although I know this is superstitious claptrap, it has also been suprisingly correct in recent times.

it seems that every time I tune in mid-match things get worse. Now that could be me affecting results, or it could be that we tend to lose a lot of games!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 15:37 - Oct 16 with 2326 viewsGeoffSentence

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 15:30 - Oct 16 by Swansea_Blue

it seems that every time I tune in mid-match things get worse. Now that could be me affecting results, or it could be that we tend to lose a lot of games!

You and me Swansea, we need to just tune out.

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 08:01 - Oct 17 with 2262 viewsBluebell

I always wear my 2 Bobby Robson wristbands.

If we win I make sure I wear the same clothes to the next game. Obviously this season I have worn different clothes to each game!
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 8:01]
What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 08:06 - Oct 17 with 2248 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 08:01 - Oct 17 by Bluebell

I always wear my 2 Bobby Robson wristbands.

If we win I make sure I wear the same clothes to the next game. Obviously this season I have worn different clothes to each game!
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 8:01]

Maybe ask Pinewood if you can borrow his lucky pants.......it's almost certainly a dead cert winning combo!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 08:13 - Oct 17 with 2238 viewsBluebell

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 08:06 - Oct 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Maybe ask Pinewood if you can borrow his lucky pants.......it's almost certainly a dead cert winning combo!

Hmmmm. Not convinced I would feel happy wearing those.

Anyway what would he wear? Going commando might not be a good idea at his age!
What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 09:54 - Oct 17 with 2207 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 08:13 - Oct 17 by Bluebell

Hmmmm. Not convinced I would feel happy wearing those.

Anyway what would he wear? Going commando might not be a good idea at his age!

To be fair I think they have stopped working for him!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 13:52 - Oct 17 with 2167 viewsDeano69

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 18:25 - Oct 15 by StochesStotasBlewe

Worn the same lucky pants since 1969.............although i change them occasionally between matches.

Fully approve of the avatar.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 22:55 - Oct 17 with 2097 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 13:52 - Oct 17 by Deano69

Fully approve of the avatar.

Mrs Pinewood looks rather good in the T Shirt i think................however, not so much in my lucky pants

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 08:33 - Oct 18 with 2055 viewsGeoffSentence

What is people's superstitions or routines before an ITFC game on 18:25 - Oct 15 by StochesStotasBlewe

How do you know that that pair of pants is lucky? What if there is a luckier pair of pants in your drawers?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024