Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phenomenal result and performance 21:44 - Oct 15 with 1309 viewsm14_blue

Brilliant effort by them all but special mentions to Gomez, Chilwell, Sterling and Rashford.
Phenomenal result and performance on 21:49 - Oct 15 with 1290 viewsFtnfwest

Played very well, knackered by 70th minute and I think one or two of the subs were a bit late. Spain are still one of the best sides in the world so they were always going to go for us second half. Enrique was hilarious
Phenomenal result and performance on 21:49 - Oct 15 with 1287 viewsReuser_is_God

Yeah agree on those stand outs.

Kane superb too.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Phenomenal result and performance on 21:52 - Oct 15 with 1274 viewsFtnfwest

Phenomenal result and performance on 21:49 - Oct 15 by Ftnfwest

Played very well, knackered by 70th minute and I think one or two of the subs were a bit late. Spain are still one of the best sides in the world so they were always going to go for us second half. Enrique was hilarious

And Spain have already forgotten about standing on sterling’s foot at 3-0..
Phenomenal result and performance on 21:55 - Oct 15 with 1260 viewsm14_blue

Yep, feels harsh to pick fault after a great win but Southgate often leaves his substitutions at least 10 minutes later than I'd like.

We were running on empty for a while and crying out for fresh legs, particularly when they'd made 3 changes.
Phenomenal result and performance on 21:55 - Oct 15 with 1260 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Phenomenal result and performance on 21:52 - Oct 15 by Ftnfwest

And Spain have already forgotten about standing on sterling’s foot at 3-0..

Not sure we would have scored the free kick and would have been balanced up by them getting a penalty.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Phenomenal result and performance on 22:00 - Oct 15 with 1232 viewsm14_blue

Phenomenal result and performance on 21:55 - Oct 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

Not sure we would have scored the free kick and would have been balanced up by them getting a penalty.

They should have had a penalty, and Pickford should have been sent off.

Not sure why they were complaining about the ref having the temerity to blow the final whistle though.
Phenomenal result and performance on 22:07 - Oct 15 with 1207 viewsFtnfwest

Phenomenal result and performance on 21:55 - Oct 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

Would have been a Spain sending off on the same basis
Phenomenal result and performance on 22:12 - Oct 15 with 1191 viewsdavblue

It does feel like something is starting to happen.

Whether we will be good enough to win anything I don’t know but the style is certainly better and giving us more of a chance of doing better.
Login to get fewer ads

Phenomenal result and performance on 22:18 - Oct 15 with 1173 viewsbournemouthblue

Southgate does seem to like a late sub, very McCarthyesque in that regard

was Sancho fit, I was surprised not to see him given another go?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Phenomenal result and performance on 22:24 - Oct 15 with 1142 viewsBloomBlue

Spain's first home defeat in a few years
Phenomenal result and performance on 23:46 - Oct 15 with 1047 viewslinhdi

Phenomenal result and performance on 22:24 - Oct 15 by BloomBlue

Spain's first home defeat in a few years

First defeat at home in a competitive game in 15 years. And to England's youngest line-up since 1959.

Ruddy superb. Even the rain stopped just in time to leave the bar and get into the stadium (open away end, top tier). Following England does not get better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024