Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hostility toward men could become,yes, a "hate crime" 08:17 - Oct 16 with 1577 viewschicoazul

What do you reckon boyos?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45870948

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Hostility toward men could become,yes, a "hate crime" on 08:28 - Oct 16 with 1554 viewsgiant_stow

I'd better call factual an old fart one more time before it becomes illegal.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Hostility toward men could become,yes, a "hate crime" on 10:43 - Oct 16 with 1490 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It's only right that it is seen as a hate crime.

If hostility towards women is, then why should hostility towards men be a crime too?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Hostility toward men could become,yes, a "hate crime" on 10:51 - Oct 16 with 1482 viewsjjblue84

Soon it will be ok to murder someone, as long at it’s not a hate crime!!
Hostility toward men could become,yes, a "hate crime" on 11:00 - Oct 16 with 1467 viewsDanTheMan

Hostility toward men could become,yes, a "hate crime" on 10:51 - Oct 16 by jjblue84

Soon it will be ok to murder someone, as long at it’s not a hate crime!!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Hostility toward men could become,yes, a "hate crime" on 11:41 - Oct 16 with 1422 viewsJ2BLUE

Soon we'll all have to play nice as none of us will dare say anything remotely critical to each other as it will be considered a hate crime.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hostility toward men could become,yes, a "hate crime" on 11:43 - Oct 16 with 1418 viewsBackToRussia

Hostility toward men could become,yes, a "hate crime" on 11:41 - Oct 16 by J2BLUE

Soon we'll all have to play nice as none of us will dare say anything remotely critical to each other as it will be considered a hate crime.

You've just triggered me. Life sentence for you.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Hostility toward men could become,yes, a "hate crime" on 11:53 - Oct 16 with 1400 viewsJ2BLUE

Hostility toward men could become,yes, a "hate crime" on 11:43 - Oct 16 by BackToRussia

You've just triggered me. Life sentence for you.

In your case it was a despise crime so i'm in the clear

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hostility toward men could become,yes, a "hate crime" on 12:10 - Oct 16 with 1374 viewschicoazul

Hostility toward men could become,yes, a "hate crime" on 11:41 - Oct 16 by J2BLUE

Won't be long friend. My latest prediction is that we will soon all have to wear micro cameras and miniature recording devices at all times in order to indemnify ourselves in the event of an accusation of some kind for e.g. hate speech. Look at the recent rise in dash cams for instance. And it will not long after that, be thought to be highly suspicious if we *don't* wear them or turn them off (you will be able to control them with an app).

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Hostility toward men could become,yes, a "hate crime" on 13:03 - Oct 16 with 1317 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hostility toward men could become,yes, a "hate crime" on 11:00 - Oct 16 by DanTheMan

So that's where taximan has got to

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Hostility toward men could become,yes, a "hate crime" on 13:07 - Oct 16 with 1296 viewsbritbiker

Trump has solved this. Say and do whatever you want and call it fake news if your caught out.
Hostility toward men could become,yes, a "hate crime" on 13:14 - Oct 16 with 1283 viewsHerbivore

Piss off sausage crotch.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024