Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
no surprise from Delia 13:13 - Oct 16 with 2749 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

oh look, the high priestess of Narwich is taking part with a load more celeb remoaners and undemocratic Brexxit losers for another referendum when the 1st one hasn't been honoured yet! Best of 5? She's even giving up watching her beloved budgies to support the EU.
https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/deborah-meaden-and-delia-smith-to-s

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

no surprise from Delia on 13:16 - Oct 16 with 2733 viewsbritbiker

Only way Nodge will be in Europe I guess. (prob same for us though).
no surprise from Delia on 13:18 - Oct 16 with 2719 viewsJ2BLUE

"And this is not an opinion, I absolutely know that Brexit will be an unmitigated disaster, for the people of Britain."

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

no surprise from Delia on 14:11 - Oct 16 with 2629 viewsbracknell_blue

Good to know that even scummers have moments of total sanity. She is totally correct. Evans won't do the same (don't know what his views on Brexit are anyway) as he is too tight.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

no surprise from Delia on 15:04 - Oct 16 with 2571 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

no surprise from Delia on 14:11 - Oct 16 by bracknell_blue

Good to know that even scummers have moments of total sanity. She is totally correct. Evans won't do the same (don't know what his views on Brexit are anyway) as he is too tight.

Oh he will do it. But only if he can be interviewed by Steve Pearce and have a few months to prepare his opinion.

I think we could get a piece done by 30 March next year.
no surprise from Delia on 15:19 - Oct 16 with 2528 viewsMattinLondon

The people who use the term ‘remoaner’ would have been the same ones demanding another referendum if remain had won.
no surprise from Delia on 15:45 - Oct 16 with 2487 viewsGeoffSentence

no surprise from Delia on 15:19 - Oct 16 by MattinLondon

The people who use the term ‘remoaner’ would have been the same ones demanding another referendum if remain had won.

Farage did so in advance

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36306681

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

no surprise from Delia on 15:50 - Oct 16 with 2475 viewschicoazul

This is why a 2nd referendum would be a disastrous defeat for Remain and guarantee a hard Brexit. Leave have powerful demagogues like Farage Johnson and Galloway; Remain have Delia, the man off The Wire, and Lineker.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

no surprise from Delia on 15:57 - Oct 16 with 2450 viewsMattinLondon

no surprise from Delia on 15:50 - Oct 16 by chicoazul

This is why a 2nd referendum would be a disastrous defeat for Remain and guarantee a hard Brexit. Leave have powerful demagogues like Farage Johnson and Galloway; Remain have Delia, the man off The Wire, and Lineker.

And yet they only won marginally.
As much as I want to stay in the EU we can’t be having referendums all of the time.

If Brexit is a disaster then we’ll go back in and Farage and co will be discredited.
Login to get fewer ads

no surprise from Delia on 16:00 - Oct 16 with 2437 viewschicoazul

no surprise from Delia on 15:57 - Oct 16 by MattinLondon

As much as I want to stay in the EU we can’t be having referendums all of the time.

If Brexit is a disaster then we’ll go back in and Farage and co will be discredited.

The only way we would go back in would be if Labour or the Tories commit to it and fight a Gen Elec on that basis. I can't see either party doing that for a generation at least.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

no surprise from Delia on 16:33 - Oct 16 with 2376 viewsSuperfrans

Very disturbing to find myself on the same side as Delia...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

no surprise from Delia on 16:45 - Oct 16 with 2351 viewsMattinLondon

no surprise from Delia on 16:00 - Oct 16 by chicoazul

The only way we would go back in would be if Labour or the Tories commit to it and fight a Gen Elec on that basis. I can't see either party doing that for a generation at least.

They would if all polls indicate that rejoining would be a vote winner.

Saying that why would the EU want us back.
no surprise from Delia on 23:19 - Oct 16 with 2147 viewsm14_blue

no surprise from Delia on 15:57 - Oct 16 by MattinLondon

When Brexit is a disaster, Farage and co will find a way of blaming remainers and the EU. Their supporters will fall for it too, far easier than admitting a mistake after all.

You don't seriously expect any of those charlatans to take responsibility for the sh1tstorm they've unleashed on the country do you?
no surprise from Delia on 08:40 - Oct 17 with 2002 viewsMattinLondon

no surprise from Delia on 23:19 - Oct 16 by m14_blue

When Brexit is a disaster, Farage and co will find a way of blaming remainers and the EU. Their supporters will fall for it too, far easier than admitting a mistake after all.

You don't seriously expect any of those charlatans to take responsibility for the sh1tstorm they've unleashed on the country do you?

Good point. Sadly you’re right.
no surprise from Delia on 10:10 - Oct 17 with 1935 viewsNo9

no surprise from Delia on 15:50 - Oct 16 by chicoazul

Have you not noticed the only way for the brexiteers is as hard as possible.
no surprise from Delia on 11:04 - Oct 17 with 1897 viewsPiercingBlue

She's still Queen Scum but she's doing the right thing here
no surprise from Delia on 11:07 - Oct 17 with 1888 viewsNo9

You don't beleive she has the democratic right to protest?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024