Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hate crime on the rise 14:45 - Oct 16 with 25478 viewsHerbivore

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45874265

We live in dark times, friends.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hate crime on the rise on 13:06 - Oct 17 with 3046 viewsjeera

Hate crime on the rise on 08:20 - Oct 17 by jjblue84

I haven’t jumped to any conclusions, merely confirming the facts before...

What you on about? Confirming what facts before [what]?

This was your response to people being subjected to abuse in the street for example, say because for their colour/religion/both:

"Just a shame resources are being wasted on a subjective and essentially meaningless concept! Enfore the law for real crime for once!"

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Hate crime on the rise on 13:14 - Oct 17 with 3038 viewsCurrie10

Hate crime on the rise on 11:23 - Oct 17 by artsbossbeard

Amazingly, I'm able to draw my own conclusions by monitoring a number of different news outlets ranging from RT & Al Jazeera to Sky & Fox.

Al Jazeera = quality.

Report stuff the BBC won't.
Hate crime on the rise on 13:50 - Oct 17 with 2993 viewsBenters2

Hate crime on the rise on 12:59 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

The BBC aren't remotely fans of Corbyn. Take your head out of your backside for 5 minutes and reacquaint yourself with reality man.

Wibble
Hate crime on the rise on 14:06 - Oct 17 with 2985 viewsjjblue84

Hate crime on the rise on 13:06 - Oct 17 by jeera

What you on about? Confirming what facts before [what]?

This was your response to people being subjected to abuse in the street for example, say because for their colour/religion/both:

"Just a shame resources are being wasted on a subjective and essentially meaningless concept! Enfore the law for real crime for once!"

He was talking about facts then made a quote up...
Hate crime on the rise on 14:12 - Oct 17 with 2966 viewsHerbivore

Hate crime on the rise on 13:50 - Oct 17 by Benters2

Wibble

Can you post some links to some pro-Corbyn content from the Beeb rather than just being a knob please?

Hate crime on the rise on 14:12 - Oct 17 with 2962 viewsNo9

Hate crime on the rise on 13:14 - Oct 17 by Currie10

Al Jazeera = quality.

Report stuff the BBC won't.

Correct the BBC has not told us anythign negative about leaving the EU & even less about the IMF report on the Uks' finances
Hate crime on the rise on 14:33 - Oct 17 with 2946 viewsBenters2

Hate crime on the rise on 14:12 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

Can you post some links to some pro-Corbyn content from the Beeb rather than just being a knob please?

Erm name calling is allowed again?
Hate crime on the rise on 14:36 - Oct 17 with 2945 viewsHerbivore

Hate crime on the rise on 14:33 - Oct 17 by Benters2

Erm name calling is allowed again?

Such a snowflake, Benters. Any examples of pro-Corbyn material on the Beeb? I'd take just one for now, it'd be a start.

Login to get fewer ads

Hate crime on the rise on 14:40 - Oct 17 with 2933 viewsBenters2

Hate crime on the rise on 14:36 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

Such a snowflake, Benters. Any examples of pro-Corbyn material on the Beeb? I'd take just one for now, it'd be a start.

Just thought it was strange you can get away with it that’s all.

Corbyn lover =free reign
Hate crime on the rise on 14:42 - Oct 17 with 2933 viewsHerbivore

Hate crime on the rise on 14:40 - Oct 17 by Benters2

Just thought it was strange you can get away with it that’s all.

Corbyn lover =free reign

Speaking of Corbyn lovers I'm still waiting for you to provide just one bit of evidence of pro-Corbyn reporting from the Beeb.

Hate crime on the rise on 20:04 - Oct 17 with 2871 viewsm14_blue

Hate crime on the rise on 10:59 - Oct 17 by GlasgowBlue

A pro EU think tank conducted a report that showed pro Brexit bias. A pro Brexit think tank conducted a report that showed pro EU bias.

That in itself says all we need to know.

A thousand times this.

Labour people think the BBC leans to the right, Tories think it leans to the left.

It's a fantastic institution that we should be incredibly proud of, respected across the world, and more important than ever in these days of fake news and unqualified idiots dishing out their unqualified wisdom to millions on social media.
Hate crime on the rise on 13:52 - Oct 18 with 2801 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

A really interesting piece on this (as well as policing) on the Afternoon Edition on Radio 5 with Nihal.

Some interesting viewpoints from Politicians, Police and a range of people from the public
Hate crime on the rise on 16:07 - Oct 18 with 2745 viewsjaykay

Hate crime on the rise on 14:42 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

Speaking of Corbyn lovers I'm still waiting for you to provide just one bit of evidence of pro-Corbyn reporting from the Beeb.

he may be waiting for a p.m.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Hate crime on the rise on 18:13 - Oct 18 with 2699 viewsHerbivore

Hate crime on the rise on 13:52 - Oct 18 by King_of_Portman_Rd

A really interesting piece on this (as well as policing) on the Afternoon Edition on Radio 5 with Nihal.

Some interesting viewpoints from Politicians, Police and a range of people from the public

I find Nihal really, really, really, really annoying.

Hate crime on the rise on 18:22 - Oct 18 with 2697 viewsJ2BLUE

Hate crime on the rise on 18:42 - Oct 16 by Currie10

The BBC have a terribly biased media agenda it's pathetic. I cannot listen to any news they have as it's always with a massive slant.

Yeah sure another link that's not completely 100% left wing may be relevant. BBC I can essentially ignore.

[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 18:43]

I am in no way 'left wing' but this thing about the BBC being left wing is complete rubbish.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hate crime on the rise on 18:30 - Oct 18 with 2691 viewsSwailsey

Hate crime on the rise on 14:42 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

Political leanings aside - he literally never answers because he doesn’t know anything. He is the forum’s version of a click bait headline. The more you probe, the less there is.

He sucks me in every time too, I’m a loser.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Hate crime on the rise on 18:41 - Oct 18 with 2676 viewsfooters

Hate crime on the rise on 18:22 - Oct 18 by J2BLUE

I am in no way 'left wing' but this thing about the BBC being left wing is complete rubbish.

The BBC is honestly impartial to the point of being extremely boring. There is no great depth of insight on BBC news and their idiotic policy of hearing the opposing view even when it is completely wrong (global warming etc.) means they fill half the air time with rubbish.

I'm no licence fee martyr, but the majority of what the BBC puts out is crap not worth paying for. Comedy can't say this, drama can't depict that- the product is now so toothless it's only really fit for the false teeth generation.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Hate crime on the rise on 20:33 - Oct 18 with 2648 viewsjjblue84

Hate crime on the rise on 18:22 - Oct 18 by J2BLUE

The BBC is stuffed full of lefties, it can’t help letting its guard down now and again!!
Hate crime on the rise on 20:48 - Oct 18 with 2629 viewsm14_blue

Hate crime on the rise on 20:33 - Oct 18 by jjblue84

The BBC is stuffed full of lefties, it can’t help letting its guard down now and again!!

Could you point out a couple of specific examples?
Hate crime on the rise on 20:48 - Oct 18 with 2623 viewsHerbivore

Hate crime on the rise on 20:33 - Oct 18 by jjblue84

What's your evidence base, homeslice?

Hate crime on the rise on 21:19 - Oct 18 with 2606 viewsjjblue84

Hate crime on the rise on 20:48 - Oct 18 by m14_blue

Could you point out a couple of specific examples?

“The BBC is a publicly-funded urban organisation with an abnormally large proportion of younger people, of people in ethnic minorities and almost certainly of gay people, compared with the population at large. All this, creates an innate liberal bias inside the BBC”.

Andrew Marr
Hate crime on the rise on 21:25 - Oct 18 with 2591 viewsfooters

Hate crime on the rise on 21:19 - Oct 18 by jjblue84

“The BBC is a publicly-funded urban organisation with an abnormally large proportion of younger people, of people in ethnic minorities and almost certainly of gay people, compared with the population at large. All this, creates an innate liberal bias inside the BBC”.

Andrew Marr

It's funny that the only direct quote I could find was on the 'Biased BBC' website with no other references or direct attributions to the BBC presenter.

Even if it were a real quote, which it isn't, it would be ridiculous to call the BBC an "urban organisation with an abnormally large proportion of younger people, of people in ethnic minorities and almost certainly of gay people, compared with the population at large" given that it is an organisation employing tens of thousands of people the length and breadth of the country.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 21:25]

Hate crime on the rise on 21:28 - Oct 18 with 2580 viewsHerbivore

Hate crime on the rise on 21:25 - Oct 18 by footers

It's funny that the only direct quote I could find was on the 'Biased BBC' website with no other references or direct attributions to the BBC presenter.

Even if it were a real quote, which it isn't, it would be ridiculous to call the BBC an "urban organisation with an abnormally large proportion of younger people, of people in ethnic minorities and almost certainly of gay people, compared with the population at large" given that it is an organisation employing tens of thousands of people the length and breadth of the country.

Also liberal and left wing are entirely different things, it seems some people - mainly those who lose their sh!it over political correctness - are oblivious to this.

Hate crime on the rise on 21:29 - Oct 18 with 2579 viewsjjblue84

Hate crime on the rise on 21:25 - Oct 18 by footers

It’s from the BBC, 2007. What’s funny is that your own blind red mist won’t allow you to believe it
Hate crime on the rise on 21:32 - Oct 18 with 2913 viewsfooters

Hate crime on the rise on 21:29 - Oct 18 by jjblue84

It’s from the BBC, 2007. What’s funny is that your own blind red mist won’t allow you to believe it

You now belong with pickles in the 'you're genuinely too mad or stupid to argue with' category.

I hope for your sake that you're joking.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024