Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonas injured 21:38 - Oct 16 with 7459 viewsWestover

Taken off in the 90th minute, Great just what we needed I don't think :-(
Jonas injured on 09:49 - Oct 17 with 1127 viewstractorshark

Knudsen is our best left-back no question.
Donacien struggles on the left (he did at Swansea who, let’s be honest, had more than enough chances to win that game).
Kenlock is lightweight and defensively very suspect.
Knudsen is not perfect but only the blinkered think we’ve got better.
Presumably the same people who think we’ve got better than Skuse and Chambers, two players holding this side together at the moment.
Yes, all three make mistakes but that’s why they are Championship players. Unfortunately, some of our others are not even that.
I was at Swansea, I enjoyed it but it was a backs-to-the-wall stolen win that McCarthy used to get criticised for.
I am undecided whether that victory is a corner turned or just a case of every dog has its day.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 13:41]
Jonas injured on 09:54 - Oct 17 with 1126 viewsPositivelyPortman

Jonas injured on 08:10 - Oct 17 by Bluebell

This.

The second half was much more balanced with Jonas playing.

I really can't see why people knock him. If he is good enough for the Danish team, he must be good enough to Town!

Well, I knock him because he’s unable to replicate his Danish team form when playing for ITFC.
He constantly hoofs, overhits crosses and seems unable to pass the ball accurately over even the shortest of distances.
I do like his enthusiasm however.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Jonas injured on 11:25 - Oct 17 with 1098 viewsBlueBadger

Jonas injured on 09:54 - Oct 17 by PositivelyPortman

Well, I knock him because he’s unable to replicate his Danish team form when playing for ITFC.
He constantly hoofs, overhits crosses and seems unable to pass the ball accurately over even the shortest of distances.
I do like his enthusiasm however.

It's almost as if he's playing with far better players under an international coach in front of a supportive crowd not looking to jump his every little error when he turns out for Denmark.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 12:06]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jonas injured on 11:37 - Oct 17 with 1094 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Jonas injured on 22:12 - Oct 16 by ArnieM

Kenlock finally gets his chance for Town, hopefully !

Are you joking? Is this sarcasm? If so fair enough.

If not....Kenlock has 36 league games for us at age 21. He's had his chance many times over and will continue to get game time as he develops. Currently he is way of Knudson as an overall leftback. Knudson, a full Denmark international we are very lucky to have. Has so many good attributes for a full back. The fact he isnt Alonso on the ball clouds heads on here. Successive managers who watch them every day and wvery game have come to the same conclussions. Kenlock has potential and hopefully he develops but defensively he has a lot to do. I hope he makes it!!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Indeed, I watched..... on 12:45 - Oct 17 with 1077 viewsBloots

Jonas injured on 09:29 - Oct 17 by PhilTWTD

I saw on Twitter one Danish fan citing him as their man of the match.

....a lot of the game and he was very good.

The commentator picked him out for specific praise as well, saying how it would be difficult for him to dropped after that performance.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Indeed, I watched..... on 13:34 - Oct 17 with 1059 viewshorsehollerer

Indeed, I watched..... on 12:45 - Oct 17 by Bloots

....a lot of the game and he was very good.

The commentator picked him out for specific praise as well, saying how it would be difficult for him to dropped after that performance.

My commentator was Danish, but Jonas looked excellent in the 20 mins I saw. Composed and accomplished, and not a single punt upfield/into touch.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Jonas injured on 15:10 - Oct 17 with 1028 viewsPositivelyPortman

Jonas injured on 11:25 - Oct 17 by BlueBadger

It's almost as if he's playing with far better players under an international coach in front of a supportive crowd not looking to jump his every little error when he turns out for Denmark.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 12:06]

How does that stop him hoofing and help him pass more accurately?
Poor reply mate.
Besides, and I don’t understand it, somehow he’s generally given very high marks each week on Player Ratings.
Those people and yourself probably don’t see him play.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Jonas injured on 16:29 - Oct 17 with 1005 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Jonas injured on 15:10 - Oct 17 by PositivelyPortman

How does that stop him hoofing and help him pass more accurately?
Poor reply mate.
Besides, and I don’t understand it, somehow he’s generally given very high marks each week on Player Ratings.
Those people and yourself probably don’t see him play.

"How does that stop him hoofing it and help him pass more accurately?" Ummm not rocket science is it? Wow.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Login to get fewer ads

Jonas injured on 20:00 - Oct 17 with 982 viewsbluebare

Jonas injured on 09:49 - Oct 17 by tractorshark

Knudsen is our best left-back no question.
Donacien struggles on the left (he did at Swansea who, let’s be honest, had more than enough chances to win that game).
Kenlock is lightweight and defensively very suspect.
Knudsen is not perfect but only the blinkered think we’ve got better.
Presumably the same people who think we’ve got better than Skuse and Chambers, two players holding this side together at the moment.
Yes, all three make mistakes but that’s why they are Championship players. Unfortunately, some of our others are not even that.
I was at Swansea, I enjoyed it but it was a backs-to-the-wall stolen win that McCarthy used to get criticised for.
I am undecided whether that victory is a corner turned or just a case of every dog has its day.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 13:41]

I too was at Swansea and the Don was solid (OG aside) unlike Knudsen who is always out of position and Pennington who was roasted often. Isn't Edun a fullback?
how Swansea didn't score 8 I have no idea
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024