Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? 12:10 - Oct 17 with 6673 viewsmonytowbray

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 13:33 - Oct 17 with 1624 viewsReuser_is_God

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 13:12 - Oct 17 by monytowbray

CAPTAIN BANTER IS BACK LADS, WATCH OUT.

Sorry Lord Callis of Camden, I'll get back into my rural bubble.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 13:34 - Oct 17 with 1612 viewsSitfcB

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 13:32 - Oct 17 by Bluebell

This may be a stupid question and been discussed before but why do the Daily Mail want to use your picture?

Because he was stuck on a train for a few hours without any power. Boo. Hoo.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 13:37 - Oct 17 with 1592 viewsBluebell

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 13:34 - Oct 17 by SitfcB

Because he was stuck on a train for a few hours without any power. Boo. Hoo.

In that case they should use a picture of a train like the EADT would!
This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 13:39 - Oct 17 with 1587 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:38 - Oct 17 by Keno

exactly, together with a report about Fabian Wilnis getting a new job

Phil's blatant disregard for a Towern legend has cut you deeply hasn't it?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 13:43 - Oct 17 with 1575 viewsBlueBadger

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 13:13 - Oct 17 by clive_baker

A 'Farager'?

Is the collective noun a 'village green'?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 13:55 - Oct 17 with 1551 viewsThrobbe

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:45 - Oct 17 by BlueBadger

Is there an equivalent right wing term to describe the opposite of of 'virtue signalling' in which people are happy to trumpet their ignorance to the world in general?

tvvat bugling?

TWTD Cycling Herbert

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 14:03 - Oct 17 with 1534 viewsDarth_Koont

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 13:55 - Oct 17 by Throbbe

tvvat bugling?

BB: Is there an equivalent right wing term to describe the opposite of of 'virtue signalling' in which people are happy to trumpet their ignorance to the world in general?

Throbbe: Tvvat bugling.

Great work, you two. I think you've just coined a new term.

Pronouns: He/Him

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 14:41 - Oct 17 with 1486 viewsmonytowbray

Just been interviewed by the Beeb so I'll be on the news at 6.30 tonight haha.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 14:43 - Oct 17 with 1476 viewsBenters2

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 14:41 - Oct 17 by monytowbray

I will be watching Sky!
This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 14:43 - Oct 17 with 1476 viewsjjblue84

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 14:41 - Oct 17 by monytowbray

Remember to say ‘despite Brexit’
This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 14:50 - Oct 17 with 1452 viewsmonytowbray

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 14:43 - Oct 17 by Benters2

I will be watching Sky!

Benters in "Murdoch owned news fan" shocker!

TWTD never forgets…

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 14:51 - Oct 17 with 1445 viewsSitfcB

That’ll be the local London news then.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 14:54 - Oct 17 with 1442 viewsReuser_is_God

FFS attention whore

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 14:58 - Oct 17 with 1418 viewsmonytowbray

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 14:51 - Oct 17 by SitfcB

That’ll be the local London news then.

At least there will be no Norwich bias.

TWTD never forgets…

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 15:05 - Oct 17 with 1396 viewsKeno

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 14:54 - Oct 17 by Reuser_is_God

FFS attention whore

He's just another Delia wanabe

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 16:24 - Oct 17 with 1327 viewsconnorscontract

Very well played, Callis. You took the ball first, then the man.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024