Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? 12:10 - Oct 17 with 6671 viewsmonytowbray

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:13 - Oct 17 with 3002 viewsSouperJim

Beautifully put, have an uppie

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:20 - Oct 17 with 2951 viewshype313

So, that's a maybe?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:23 - Oct 17 with 2932 viewsclive_baker

And then demonstrate how wonderfully virtuous you are by shouting it from the rooftops.

Have a gold star.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:23 - Oct 17 with 2923 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:24 - Oct 17 with 2917 viewsKeno

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:20 - Oct 17 by hype313

So, that's a maybe?

personally I would have asked how much they would paid and donated the proceeds to a suitable charity

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:24 - Oct 17 with 2912 viewslowhouseblue

i like the way the answer is hate-filled about the daily mail being hate-filled. neat.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:24 - Oct 17 with 2908 viewsjjblue84

It’s very clear to see whose comment was ‘hate-filled’...
This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:25 - Oct 17 with 2901 viewsPJH

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:20 - Oct 17 by hype313

So, that's a maybe?

It does look as though he is going to consider it doesn't it?
Login to get fewer ads

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:25 - Oct 17 with 2893 viewshype313

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:24 - Oct 17 by Keno

personally I would have asked how much they would paid and donated the proceeds to a suitable charity

Would that be "The Keno cheeky nando charity"?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:27 - Oct 17 with 2883 viewsKeno

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:25 - Oct 17 by hype313

Would that be "The Keno cheeky nando charity"?

no!!

The cheeky nando charity for the needy and under appreciated Keno's

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:28 - Oct 17 with 2866 viewsPJH

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:27 - Oct 17 by Keno

no!!

The cheeky nando charity for the needy and under appreciated Keno's

Dutch news section.
This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:30 - Oct 17 with 2856 viewsBrianTablet

Was it a photo of Boris Johnston smeared in Michel Barnier's disdain?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:31 - Oct 17 with 2848 viewsDanTheMan

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:24 - Oct 17 by lowhouseblue

i like the way the answer is hate-filled about the daily mail being hate-filled. neat.

Oh lighten up.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:33 - Oct 17 with 2835 viewsBlueinBrum

Absolutely correct. Although that doesn't look like a very real account to me.
This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:34 - Oct 17 with 2829 viewsbontcho

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:24 - Oct 17 by Keno

Refugee one for instance?

I think I’ve seen an incident like this previously and the paper published anyway.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:38 - Oct 17 with 2799 viewsKeno

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:28 - Oct 17 by PJH

Dutch news section.

exactly, together with a report about Fabian Wilnis getting a new job

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:42 - Oct 17 with 2779 viewsBlueBadger

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:24 - Oct 17 by jjblue84

It’s very clear to see whose comment was ‘hate-filled’...

Ah, the old 'íf you hate bullies and bigots that makes you a bigot and a bully' fallacy beloved of Friends of Yaxley-Lennon the world over.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:43 - Oct 17 with 2768 viewsmonytowbray

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:31 - Oct 17 by DanTheMan

Oh lighten up.

The post has my name against it and not Lucan or Joe, so the usual suspects who’d usually call such things great can’t help but have a pop. Lowhouse defending racism (AGAIN), Clive coming in with the virtue signalling angle. Those acts are getting a bit predictable.

(No did at LL or Joe, it’s just you’re the two posters I can think of who get away with so much more!)

TWTD never forgets…

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:43 - Oct 17 with 2767 viewsBlueBadger

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:24 - Oct 17 by lowhouseblue

Insisting people be polite to hateful, scaremongering liars really IS PC Gone Mad.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:43 - Oct 17 with 2760 viewsmonytowbray

They don’t pay.

TWTD never forgets…

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:44 - Oct 17 with 2755 viewslowhouseblue

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:31 - Oct 17 by DanTheMan

Oh lighten up.

it was a very light answer. i just think manners and civility when rejecting the daily mail and all it contains is the mark of a true gentleman.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:45 - Oct 17 with 2749 viewsBlueBadger

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:23 - Oct 17 by clive_baker

And then demonstrate how wonderfully virtuous you are by shouting it from the rooftops.

Have a gold star.

Is there an equivalent right wing term to describe the opposite of of 'virtue signalling' in which people are happy to trumpet their ignorance to the world in general?

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:48 - Oct 17 with 2733 viewsBlueBadger

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:44 - Oct 17 by lowhouseblue

it was a very light answer. i just think manners and civility when rejecting the daily mail and all it contains is the mark of a true gentleman.

As I understand it, telling them to 'f*ck off' IS the correct form...
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 12:58]

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:48 - Oct 17 with 2732 viewsBlueBadger

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:33 - Oct 17 by BlueinBrum

Absolutely correct. Although that doesn't look like a very real account to me.

No, it's definitely Callis.

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:51 - Oct 17 with 2722 viewsDanTheMan

This is the correct answer when the Daily Mail want to use your image, right? on 12:44 - Oct 17 by lowhouseblue

*tips fedora*

A true gentlesir I see.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024