Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Club not doing enough for next generation" 13:00 - Oct 17 with 1153 viewsBobbychase

Under 12s can go for £1 under the season ticket promotion v QPR this Saturday.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

People won't come back until.... on 13:06 - Oct 17 with 1135 viewsBloots

....McCarthy has gone.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

"Club not doing enough for next generation" on 13:18 - Oct 17 with 1093 viewsCurrie10

We're excellent for attracting the younger fan.
"Club not doing enough for next generation" on 16:58 - Oct 17 with 981 viewsstrikalite

Should start at Primary school, show the history of ITFC, get it drilled into them....
"Club not doing enough for next generation" on 18:08 - Oct 17 with 922 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's good, but we could do more - we need to be capturing new fans and not just those known to ST holders. That's not a whinge, but I'd rather they gave free tickets to all schools, for example, than leave seats unsold. At least for now, and then when we're in Europe next year, because of winning the FA Cup this season, ME we be able to charge them. It's a 'win win' or a loss leader, whatever tvvattish work-place term you want to use to describe it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

"Club not doing enough for next generation" on 19:14 - Oct 17 with 897 viewsSuperblue95

"Club not doing enough for next generation" on 18:08 - Oct 17 by Swansea_Blue

It's good, but we could do more - we need to be capturing new fans and not just those known to ST holders. That's not a whinge, but I'd rather they gave free tickets to all schools, for example, than leave seats unsold. At least for now, and then when we're in Europe next year, because of winning the FA Cup this season, ME we be able to charge them. It's a 'win win' or a loss leader, whatever tvvattish work-place term you want to use to describe it.

Well we are overdue a fair few FA Cup wins at this stage

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

People won't come back until.... on 19:25 - Oct 17 with 886 viewstextbackup

People won't come back until.... on 13:06 - Oct 17 by Bloots

....McCarthy has gone.

remember holiday season, and the weather, and evans

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

"Club not doing enough for next generation" on 20:12 - Oct 17 with 836 viewskpblues

Personally I would let youngsters go for a fiver in Cobbold A.

It would fill a usually empty stand up and get youngsters into the Blues

Just a thought

Poll: Do you want Ipswich to be a city?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024