Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youngest Offspring's 16th Birthday this month 13:13 - Oct 17 with 896 viewsPendejo

Have just purchased her an hours driving experience @ Mercedes World.

She's desperate to learn to drive, so I thought I'd get her one of the U17s Experiences I'd seen on the net. All the cheaper options are booked up 2 months in advance, whereas, MW had a slot during half term, just before her birthday.

Feeling pleased with myself as I know this will out do the Quinceañera party thrown for her 15th Birthday [and a damn site cheaper!!!]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Youngest Offspring's 16th Birthday this month on 13:31 - Oct 17 with 871 viewsfactual_blue

Just remind her she won't be getting a Merc when she passes her test.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Youngest Offspring's 16th Birthday this month on 13:34 - Oct 17 with 865 viewsNo9

With Lewis H?
Youngest Offspring's 16th Birthday this month on 13:41 - Oct 17 with 849 viewsPendejo

Youngest Offspring's 16th Birthday this month on 13:34 - Oct 17 by No9

With Lewis H?

Is he any good at teaching kids to drive?

Highly unlikely but that would be amazing.

uberima fides

Youngest Offspring's 16th Birthday this month on 14:11 - Oct 17 with 826 viewsDeano69

Down at Brooklands? Did a corporate day down there last year, very good experience.

Also jumped in with a pro driving an E63, great stuff, sounds awesome.

And I am a devout BMW type, so high praise indeed.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Youngest Offspring's 16th Birthday this month on 14:39 - Oct 17 with 814 viewsNo9

Youngest Offspring's 16th Birthday this month on 13:41 - Oct 17 by Pendejo

Is he any good at teaching kids to drive?

Highly unlikely but that would be amazing.

I don't think he can, as far as I know he doesn't have a driving licence for the road
Youngest Offspring's 16th Birthday this month on 15:32 - Oct 17 with 791 viewsPendejo

Youngest Offspring's 16th Birthday this month on 14:39 - Oct 17 by No9

I don't think he can, as far as I know he doesn't have a driving licence for the road

http://www.bbcamerica.com/shows/the-graham-norton-show/video-extras/season-17/ep

uberima fides

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024