Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA 13:33 - Oct 17 with 10893 viewsNo9

Stupid bloke -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45884004
West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 14:52 - Oct 17 with 2215 viewsfooters

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 14:49 - Oct 17 by MattinLondon

Wonder what they’ll vote on? Whether to drink fosters or Stella? Cheesy wotsits or monster munch?

Decisions so important shouldn't really be decided by Football Lads of any stripe. But there we are, that's democracy. Time to end the disastrous democratic experiment, I reckon.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 14:53 - Oct 17 with 2212 viewsPendejo

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 14:17 - Oct 17 by No9

Did he break the FA code of conduct is more likely the question which seesm to be why he's suspended - not yet sacked

We only use suspension if there is a high probability of a sacking.

Breach of FA Code of Conduct could still lead to a sacking, taking part in political marches is all part of freedom of speech... again however reprehensible to views, but until / unless an organization is outlawed I find it difficult to see anything other than thought police in action.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 15:00 - Oct 17 with 2194 viewscrunchie1978

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 14:53 - Oct 17 by Pendejo

We only use suspension if there is a high probability of a sacking.

Breach of FA Code of Conduct could still lead to a sacking, taking part in political marches is all part of freedom of speech... again however reprehensible to views, but until / unless an organization is outlawed I find it difficult to see anything other than thought police in action.

Correct untill DFLA is outlawed it's basically one person's word against another.....and which one is right?
If the DFLA are banned then there is a clear case but untill then.....
West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 15:24 - Oct 17 with 2150 viewsJ2BLUE

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 14:43 - Oct 17 by MattinLondon

Are the DFLA different from the FLA? Are democratic lads more laddy than undemocratic lads?

We should be calling them the DLA. Why do we allow them to use football in their name?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 15:31 - Oct 17 with 2143 viewsBenters2

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 15:24 - Oct 17 by J2BLUE

We should be calling them the DLA. Why do we allow them to use football in their name?

Why dont you phone the thought police up and ask them?
West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 15:54 - Oct 17 with 2119 viewsJ2BLUE

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 15:31 - Oct 17 by Benters2

Football belongs to either no one or everyone. I don't think they should be allowed to use the football name to give them cover.

Truly impaired.

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 15:56 - Oct 17 with 2110 viewsHerbivore

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 15:31 - Oct 17 by Benters2

Have you got their number? Where are they based, other than your imagination?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 16:09 - Oct 17 with 2100 viewsBenters2

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 15:56 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

Have you got their number? Where are they based, other than your imagination?

Calm down Chief.
Login to get fewer ads

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 16:14 - Oct 17 with 2094 viewsBlueBadger

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 13:50 - Oct 17 by Pendejo

Did he break the law?

If he has not broken the law then this is Orwell's Thought Police in action.

However much the individual or group are reprehensible toads, if the organization and march were legal then they may well have strayed into some very rocky litigious waters.

I suspect you wouldn't want anyone who is a member of an extremist group anywhere near impressionable young people.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 16:19 - Oct 17 with 2088 viewsBlueBadger

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 14:28 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

Openly supporting an organisation associated with racism and xenophobia is somewhat problematic when you're coaching a multi-racial under 18s squad at a major football club. I'm not sure why people are finding that difficult. His association with the FLA could be suggestive of him holding some prejudicial views relating to the young people he is working with. That needs to be properly explored to ensure he's fit to carry out his role.

Not to mention that this is an extremist group he's associated with. Quite rightly, you wouldn't allow someone who's a member or supporter of an IS-affiliated group in contact with impressionable and, in some cases, vulnerable young people.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 16:22 - Oct 17 with 2084 viewsBlueBadger

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 14:24 - Oct 17 by chicoazul

Haven't you been paying attention? The Thought Police is the only thing that functions properly these days.

HE's perfectly welcome to carry on hanging around with extremist groups, it's just that he may suddenly find he's not welcome to carry on being in a position of responsibility for impressionable young people.

Want your freedom of speech? Live with the consequences as well.

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 16:25 - Oct 17 with 2076 viewsBlueBadger

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 14:37 - Oct 17 by chicoazul

Very classy comment from our resident health professional there.

Oh, I'd break only a couple of ribs restarting them...

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 16:29 - Oct 17 with 2066 viewsBlueBadger

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 14:23 - Oct 17 by gtsb

To be honest I'd think you would be more likely to have a heart attack than them the way you get excited about anything to do with anything that you think could be deemed racist.

You don't half spend a lot of time taking the piss out of decent patriotic folk who hate nazis for someone who claims to think that Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a dickhead..

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 16:43 - Oct 17 with 2058 viewsBenters2

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 16:29 - Oct 17 by BlueBadger

You don't half spend a lot of time taking the piss out of decent patriotic folk who hate nazis for someone who claims to think that Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a dickhead..

Have a break lovey.
West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 18:18 - Oct 17 with 2007 viewsfactual_blue

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 14:47 - Oct 17 by footers

An umbrella group called the Alliance of Football Lads Alliances should be created. Less confusion that way. Although only the members of the DFLA will be able to vote on anything.

And especially for the 'Ammers coach - The Democratic Alliance of Football Trainers.

And of course the Peoples' Front for Judea.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 18:23 - Oct 17 with 2010 viewssolemio

For an habitual intellectual such as Benters his comments on this thread may force me to revise in a downwards direction my estimate of his IQ. I can no longer sustain the idea of 150+ .
West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 19:30 - Oct 17 with 1974 viewsElderGrizzly

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 18:18 - Oct 17 by factual_blue

And especially for the 'Ammers coach - The Democratic Alliance of Football Trainers.

And of course the Peoples' Front for Judea.

Font size is rather fitting

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 19:33 - Oct 17 with 1965 viewsjeera

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 19:30 - Oct 17 by ElderGrizzly

Font size is rather fitting

I'm still not understanding how one marches against these things.

How does it work exactly?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 19:34 - Oct 17 with 1964 viewstextbackup

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 13:41 - Oct 17 by BlueBadger

Hopefully, they'll give themselves a couple of heart attacks doing it.

as a serving member of the NHS you saying that, IMO, is worse than a WHU u-18's coach attending this rally.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 19:40 - Oct 17 with 1949 viewsElderGrizzly

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 19:34 - Oct 17 by textbackup

as a serving member of the NHS you saying that, IMO, is worse than a WHU u-18's coach attending this rally.

Come on Texters. He’ll have to save them when they have it
West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 19:42 - Oct 17 with 1940 viewsElderGrizzly

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 19:33 - Oct 17 by jeera

I'm still not understanding how one marches against these things.

How does it work exactly?

I think you fire up the bat signal and congregate at the opposite end of the road to them.

Then it is a dance off when you meet.
West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 19:43 - Oct 17 with 1939 viewsJ2BLUE

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 19:34 - Oct 17 by textbackup

An example of the double standards i'm talking about but it's ok because of who the target is.

Truly impaired.

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 19:44 - Oct 17 with 1933 viewstextbackup

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 19:43 - Oct 17 by J2BLUE

An example of the double standards i'm talking about but it's ok because of who the target is.

I'm lost, I've only popped on here to see if there was anything worth reading quickly, have I missed something?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 19:46 - Oct 17 with 1927 viewsfooters

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 19:44 - Oct 17 by textbackup

I'm lost, I've only popped on here to see if there was anything worth reading quickly, have I missed something?

No.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 19:46 - Oct 17 with 2163 viewsJ2BLUE

West Ham suspend coach for going on DFLA on 19:44 - Oct 17 by textbackup

If you haven't read the thread, I was broadly agreeing with you.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024