Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? 18:51 - Oct 18 with 9415 viewsitfcpaul

Being of an age where late seventies early mid eighties are my period of musical choice I will go for....
Love Will Tear Us Apart by Joy Division

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 20:59 - Oct 19 with 1248 viewsCoastalblue

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 18:17 - Oct 19 by sundaze

I had a big crush on Pat Benatar, she had a powerful voice and was a real rock chic. My favourite tracks from her were...In the heat of the night...and Hit me with your best shot.

Probably the timing for me, but this would be mine

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 21:16 - Oct 19 with 1242 viewssevernside_blue

Wrote for luck (live) - Happy Mondays.
Concrete Jungle - Bob Marley.
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 04:43 - Oct 20 with 1189 viewsdistractored

Been going through a bit of a roots binge lately; this one tops the list atm:

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 06:56 - Oct 20 with 1177 viewschristiand

Billy Joel’s piano man. Only as you get older you appreciate a quality track like this.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 07:27 - Oct 20 with 1171 viewstcblue

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 22:29 - Oct 18 by stickymockwell

I’ve seen the wedding present on more than 10 occasions now. They played the peel centre last year and finished with Kennedy and those last 2 minutes did go on for about 10. It was brilliant.

I'm continually astonished with regards who they get to go to the Peel Centre. Thurston Moore was there last weekend!
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 12:49 - Oct 21 with 1106 viewssundaze

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 20:59 - Oct 19 by Coastalblue

Probably the timing for me, but this would be mine

Battlefield was her only big selling single over here, it was more main stream and the video helped to make it a hit. I prefer her earlier stuff, but nothing wrong with Battlefield.
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 17:55 - Oct 21 with 1088 viewsTractorgirlforever

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 06:56 - Oct 20 by christiand

Billy Joel’s piano man. Only as you get older you appreciate a quality track like this.

Classic
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 18:40 - Oct 21 with 1084 viewsmuccletonjoe

A day in the life
Login to get fewer ads

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 18:50 - Oct 21 with 1084 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

https://g.co/kgs/psDNKW
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024