Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? 18:51 - Oct 18 with 9424 viewsitfcpaul

Being of an age where late seventies early mid eighties are my period of musical choice I will go for....
Love Will Tear Us Apart by Joy Division

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 00:38 - Oct 19 with 2790 viewsFootballpete

All Apologies is the track I always come back to, all of the great music that bubbled around for years before culminated in 3 minutes that was raw yet melodic, loud yet beautiful.

But there are too many to narrow it down to one. At this moment Game of Pricks by Guided by Voices is my favourite song, but it’ll change next week.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 09:43 - Oct 19 with 2735 viewsTractorgirlforever

Some of my favourites are
REM..losing my religion
GENESIS..follow you follow me
TRACEY CHAPMAN...fast car
ROXETTE..mustve been love
SPRINGSTEEN..badlands
BILLY JOEL..we didnt start the fire
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 09:59 - Oct 19 with 2730 viewsNthQldITFC

LA woman - Doors, The
Love me or leave me - Seahorses, The
Wish you were here - Floyd, Pink, The
Love is the law - Seahorses, The (containing my favourite ever lyric: 'Strap on Sally chased us down the alley, we feared for our behinds')

stop now

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 10:05 - Oct 19 with 2724 viewsconnorscontract

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:27 - Oct 18 by itfcpaul

Forgot Enola Gay....

If you get the chance to see them live, either at one of their gigs or at any of the 80's rewind type festivals, then go! Incredible energy and so many big tunes!
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 10:20 - Oct 19 with 2717 viewsconnorscontract

Just a young ex-squaddie and his cheap guitar, the finest poetry of love and loss and a deep sense of Englishness:

The closest I've found to it since is this:

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 11:15 - Oct 19 with 2702 viewsitfcpaul

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 10:05 - Oct 19 by connorscontract

If you get the chance to see them live, either at one of their gigs or at any of the 80's rewind type festivals, then go! Incredible energy and so many big tunes!

I will say that OMD are probably the best band I have seen live. They are brilliant. Energy and constant awesome tunes. if you think they are a band of the 80s try listening to Punishment of Luxury... it's a stunning piece of recording work..

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

mj on 11:27 - Oct 19 with 2695 viewsAYACCA

Thriller - the video is still the best ever
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 11:30 - Oct 19 with 2694 viewsTractorgirlforever

Billy joel is playing wembley stadium next year..amazing..the only person ive never seen that i really want to see..cant wait..anyone fancy coming along!..ive got nobody to go with who likes him enough to pay £100 a ticket!
Login to get fewer ads

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 11:38 - Oct 19 with 2692 viewschicoazul

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 13:48 - Oct 19 with 2668 viewsThrobbe

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 11:38 - Oct 19 by chicoazul

Dunno about best ever, but everyone should go to see her live. Always a fantastic performance.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 14:08 - Oct 19 with 2652 viewsOldsmoker

It's Friday so how about "Friday I'm in love" by the Cure

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 14:12 - Oct 19 with 2650 viewsitfcpaul

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 11:30 - Oct 19 by Tractorgirlforever

Billy joel is playing wembley stadium next year..amazing..the only person ive never seen that i really want to see..cant wait..anyone fancy coming along!..ive got nobody to go with who likes him enough to pay £100 a ticket!

Love to go and see Billy Joel

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 16:34 - Oct 19 with 2619 viewsCoastalblue

Can't really pick one, but if I were forced to I'd go with this despite not being a big fan of them.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 16:50 - Oct 19 with 2617 viewsphillymark

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 22:15 - Oct 18 by Renegade_Statman

None finer than this...

Seeing Johnny Marr on Monday night! Wife bought me a back stage "meet and greet" before the show. Going to be amazing. His new album is pretty damn good and he plays Bigmouth Strikes Again, The Headmaster Ritual, Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me, How Soon Is Now? (last song before finale), There Is a Light That Never Goes Out (I will be crying at that moment) and You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby.
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 16:52 - Oct 19 with 2616 viewsphillymark

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 10:20 - Oct 19 by connorscontract

Just a young ex-squaddie and his cheap guitar, the finest poetry of love and loss and a deep sense of Englishness:

The closest I've found to it since is this:

I prefer Between the Wars and and World Turned Upside Down, but a great album
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 17:12 - Oct 19 with 2610 viewsBryanPlug

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 22:15 - Oct 18 by Renegade_Statman

None finer than this...

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 17:16 - Oct 19 with 2609 viewsBryanPlug

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 17:22 - Oct 19 with 2606 viewsitfcbw

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:38 - Oct 18 by BryanPlug

Was just about to reply with this too. 9 minutes of genius.
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 17:29 - Oct 19 with 2598 viewspoppiesman

Very difficult to pick just one.
Probably top of my list would be.
All Fired Up by Pat Benatar.
Closely followed with.
Spirit of Radio by Rush.
New Years Day by U2.
Number of the Beast by Iron Maiden.
Breathless by The Corrs.
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 18:16 - Oct 19 with 2589 viewsitfcpaul

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 17:29 - Oct 19 by poppiesman

Closely followed with.
Spirit of Radio by Rush.
New Years Day by U2.
Breathless by The Corrs.

Breathless seems a little outside the rest the genre!!

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 18:17 - Oct 19 with 2587 viewssundaze

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 17:29 - Oct 19 by poppiesman

Closely followed with.
Spirit of Radio by Rush.
New Years Day by U2.
Breathless by The Corrs.

I had a big crush on Pat Benatar, she had a powerful voice and was a real rock chic. My favourite tracks from her were...In the heat of the night...and Hit me with your best shot.
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 18:29 - Oct 19 with 2580 viewspoppiesman

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 18:17 - Oct 19 by sundaze

I had a big crush on Pat Benatar, she had a powerful voice and was a real rock chic. My favourite tracks from her were...In the heat of the night...and Hit me with your best shot.

Same here.
This thread bought back memories, so just put her greatest hits cd in the car.
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 18:30 - Oct 19 with 2577 viewspoppiesman

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 18:16 - Oct 19 by itfcpaul

Breathless seems a little outside the rest the genre!!

I think my music taste mellowed with me getting older.
That one is around 20 years later than all the others.
This would be getting close on 18:53 - Oct 19 with 2561 viewsyoda

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:23 - Oct 19 with 2545 viewsKernowBluey

I might have been born in 2000, but my taste of music goes back to the late 60's
My top 5 songs would be, in no order:
1: Stairway to Heaven - Led Zepplin
2: Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
3: Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead
4: Beautiful Day - U2
5: Civil War - Guns'N'Roses
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024