Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? 18:51 - Oct 18 with 9416 viewsitfcpaul

Being of an age where late seventies early mid eighties are my period of musical choice I will go for....
Love Will Tear Us Apart by Joy Division

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:06 - Oct 18 with 5353 viewsgtsb

I personally find that an impossible question to answer. Too many to single one out.
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:08 - Oct 18 with 5348 viewsitfcpaul

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:06 - Oct 18 by gtsb

I personally find that an impossible question to answer. Too many to single one out.

I know its a walk hard decision to make and I had the same problem but plumped for what is an absolute stunning track performed by an awesome underrated band that have influenced so many other band even today

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:15 - Oct 18 with 5328 viewsgtsb

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:08 - Oct 18 by itfcpaul

I know its a walk hard decision to make and I had the same problem but plumped for what is an absolute stunning track performed by an awesome underrated band that have influenced so many other band even today

Some of the best for me: Enola Gay, Atomic, Pretty Vacant, Teenage Kicks...
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 19:19]
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:27 - Oct 18 with 5309 viewsBluefish

Everything Robbie has done

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:27 - Oct 18 with 5311 viewsitfcpaul

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:15 - Oct 18 by gtsb

Some of the best for me: Enola Gay, Atomic, Pretty Vacant, Teenage Kicks...
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 19:19]

Forgot Enola Gay....

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:38 - Oct 18 with 5287 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:39 - Oct 18 with 5285 viewsUB9Blue

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:27 - Oct 18 by itfcpaul

Forgot Enola Gay....

Perm 1 of many.....

Slaughter and the Dogs - We Don't Care
Vibrators - Pure Mania
Third World - African Women
Steel Pulse - KK Klan
John Cooper Clarke - Kung Fu International
And I could go on for hours......
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:48 - Oct 18 with 5264 viewsstickymockwell

I can’t decide between

1 suit
2 er bar
3 yodel parcel

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Login to get fewer ads

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:55 - Oct 18 with 5260 viewsgtsb

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:39 - Oct 18 by UB9Blue

Perm 1 of many.....

Slaughter and the Dogs - We Don't Care
Vibrators - Pure Mania
Third World - African Women
Steel Pulse - KK Klan
John Cooper Clarke - Kung Fu International
And I could go on for hours......

I've still got the album Do it dog style by Slaughter and the dogs. Love that album.
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:59 - Oct 18 with 5249 viewsUB9Blue

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:55 - Oct 18 by gtsb

I've still got the album Do it dog style by Slaughter and the dogs. Love that album.

Snap, still got my copy........Boston Babies, Where Have All the Boot Boys gone etc.

Saw them at the Lyceum in London when I was about 15...superb band
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 20:17 - Oct 18 with 5212 viewsBinner

I've whittled it down to a shortlist of about seven thousand...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 20:51 - Oct 18 with 5180 viewsDubtractor

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 19:48 - Oct 18 by stickymockwell

I can’t decide between

1 suit
2 er bar
3 yodel parcel

I was going to say train track.

On a more serious note, could never remotely try and pick a track, just an impossible ask.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 20:58 - Oct 18 with 5171 viewsBLUEBEAT

We’ve already agreed that this is the answer

Poll: W or W

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 21:22 - Oct 18 with 5145 viewsPJH

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 20:17 - Oct 18 by Binner

I've whittled it down to a shortlist of about seven thousand...

Me too but I am only up to the year 1969 so far.
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 21:24 - Oct 18 with 5138 viewsblueislander

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 20:58 - Oct 18 by BLUEBEAT

1. Does your chewing gum lose its flavour.
2 . You're a pink toothbrush.
3 .How much is that doggie in the window?
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 21:37 - Oct 18 with 5113 viewsMelford

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 20:58 - Oct 18 by BLUEBEAT

Steve's got a new album coming up.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 21:40 - Oct 18 with 5110 viewsMelford

This. Put your headphones in and listen to it on full blast. This is as far you can take a guitar.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 21:58 - Oct 18 with 5086 viewsgtsb

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 21:40 - Oct 18 by Melford

This. Put your headphones in and listen to it on full blast. This is as far you can take a guitar.

I've played this hundreds of times. I wish the last two minutes would go on and on.
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 22:13 - Oct 18 with 5056 viewssundaze

I guess we are a similar age, so difficult to pick any single track. I have a love of many different genres. So here are a few off the top of my head.

Party fears two.....Associates
Alternative Ulster....Stiff little fingers
x offender....Blondie
Look of love......ABC
Oliver's army.....Elvis Costello
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 22:15 - Oct 18 with 5055 viewsRenegade_Statman

None finer than this...

When you sleep I will creep into your thoughts, like a bad debt that you can't pay

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 22:15 - Oct 18 with 5051 viewsitfcpaul

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 22:13 - Oct 18 by sundaze

I guess we are a similar age, so difficult to pick any single track. I have a love of many different genres. So here are a few off the top of my head.

Party fears two.....Associates
Alternative Ulster....Stiff little fingers
x offender....Blondie
Look of love......ABC
Oliver's army.....Elvis Costello

Good list

I could do an extremely long list if I started

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 22:29 - Oct 18 with 5020 viewsstickymockwell

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 21:58 - Oct 18 by gtsb

I've played this hundreds of times. I wish the last two minutes would go on and on.

I’ve seen the wedding present on more than 10 occasions now. They played the peel centre last year and finished with Kennedy and those last 2 minutes did go on for about 10. It was brilliant.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 23:03 - Oct 18 with 4977 viewsbluejake78

Anything by Bieber
Pointless as the OP
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 23:14 - Oct 18 with 4959 viewslinhdi

What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 23:03 - Oct 18 by bluejake78

Anything by Bieber
Pointless as the OP

Mockingbird, Barclay James Harvest. Written by a 19 year-old John Lees, some 50 or so years ago.
What is the best track to have been released in your opinion? on 00:23 - Oct 19 with 4909 viewsfactual_blue

The achingly beautiful All La Glory.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024