Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolutely no sign of any forward progress whatsoever... 17:18 - Oct 20 with 1155 viewsFunge

... Hurst has to go, or we go down... (altho, to be frank, we may well go down with this squad anyway)

Of all the players he's bought, Edwards is average, there's a kernel of hope with Jackson - and the rest are appalling.

What on earth was that performance from Nsiala today? Shrews fans, be happy - we've given you £2m for actual tripe.

It could have easily been 5-0 today, against a thoroughly ordinary QPR team.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 17:27]
Absolutley no sign of any forward progress whatsoever... on 17:25 - Oct 20 with 1116 viewsHerbivore

I'm not sure I can fully process what I saw today. It was just horrific.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Absolutley no sign of any forward progress whatsoever... on 17:27 - Oct 20 with 1088 viewsFunge

Absolutley no sign of any forward progress whatsoever... on 17:25 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

I'm not sure I can fully process what I saw today. It was just horrific.

Herbers, your general optimism has stood out over the last few seasons; when things were grotty over the last two seasons, I knew that you'd take a positive view.

If you're now in the same canoe as me, we're properly fcked.
Absolutley no sign of any forward progress whatsoever... on 17:29 - Oct 20 with 1062 viewsHerbivore

Absolutley no sign of any forward progress whatsoever... on 17:27 - Oct 20 by Funge

Herbers, your general optimism has stood out over the last few seasons; when things were grotty over the last two seasons, I knew that you'd take a positive view.

If you're now in the same canoe as me, we're properly fcked.

Today was THAT bad.

Absolutely no sign of any forward progress whatsoever... on 17:38 - Oct 20 with 1012 viewsTractorCraigo

Completely agree we have made the wrong choice in manager. We need someone who knows how to get the best out of a now very ordinary squad. If we do not change things now the future of the club will be bleak. Colchester Utd next season :-(
Absolutely no sign of any forward progress whatsoever... on 17:40 - Oct 20 with 990 viewsBenters2

I can honestly say hand on heart what I watched today was total sh1t!
Absolutely no sign of any forward progress whatsoever... on 17:41 - Oct 20 with 974 viewsFunge

Absolutely no sign of any forward progress whatsoever... on 17:40 - Oct 20 by Benters2

Dreadful stuff, Benters.
Absolutely no sign of any forward progress whatsoever... on 17:42 - Oct 20 with 954 viewsHerbivore

Absolutely no sign of any forward progress whatsoever... on 17:40 - Oct 20 by Benters2

Fck me, we agree!

Absolutely no sign of any forward progress whatsoever... on 17:55 - Oct 20 with 906 viewsBenters2

Absolutely no sign of any forward progress whatsoever... on 17:41 - Oct 20 by Funge

Dreadful stuff, Benters.

Indeed I don’t know whether to feel angry or sad stupid fkn phone poxy trains rammed with QPR fans as well
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 17:57]
Login to get fewer ads

Absolutely no sign of any forward progress whatsoever... on 17:57 - Oct 20 with 890 viewsBenters2

Absolutely no sign of any forward progress whatsoever... on 17:42 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Fck me, we agree!

It had to happen
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024