Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s not been the same since Jim left (n/t) 18:25 - Oct 20 with 1046 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

It’s not been the same since Jim left (n/t) on 18:28 - Oct 20 with 1026 viewsBackToRussia

The ones who hounded him out are the real numbskulls.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

It’s not been the same since Jim left (n/t) on 18:29 - Oct 20 with 1017 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Its become such a boring football club.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

It’s not been the same since Jim left (n/t) on 18:30 - Oct 20 with 1014 viewspointofblue

It’s not been the same since Jim left (n/t) on 18:28 - Oct 20 by BackToRussia

Again, just like Mick, I think most felt his time was up - especially after the 3- reverse at home to Doncaster. It's the replacement choice which was the issue.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

It’s not been the same since Jim left (n/t) on 18:31 - Oct 20 with 1001 viewsgt81

Oh how I miss the days when we could at least pass to a blue shirt - albeit sideways.
It’s not been the same since Jim left (n/t) on 18:31 - Oct 20 with 989 viewsBackToRussia

It’s not been the same since Jim left (n/t) on 18:30 - Oct 20 by pointofblue

Again, just like Mick, I think most felt his time was up - especially after the 3- reverse at home to Doncaster. It's the replacement choice which was the issue.

We were 9th though. So maybe they were wrong.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

It’s not been the same since Jim left (n/t) on 18:55 - Oct 20 with 928 viewsBasuco

It’s not been the same since Jim left (n/t) on 18:28 - Oct 20 by BackToRussia

Bet Rich feels proud of his efforts moaning on radio Suffollk every week and waving his "Magilton out" bed sheet. Town have been on a massive downward spiral ever since.
It’s not been the same since Jim left (n/t) on 19:05 - Oct 20 with 884 viewsKeno

It’s not been the same since Jim left (n/t) on 18:55 - Oct 20 by Basuco

Bet Rich feels proud of his efforts moaning on radio Suffollk every week and waving his "Magilton out" bed sheet. Town have been on a massive downward spiral ever since.

Lest we forget the role Deckchair Derek played at the time

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

It’s not been the same since Jim left (n/t) on 19:08 - Oct 20 with 870 viewsBackToRussia

It’s not been the same since Jim left (n/t) on 18:55 - Oct 20 by Basuco

He honestly should feel ashamed.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Login to get fewer ads

It’s not been the same since Jim left (n/t) on 19:11 - Oct 20 with 858 viewsHerbivore

I'm almost coming over to the idea of bringing Burley back. Sure we'll still go down but at least there'd be some feeling back in the club.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

It’s not been the same since Jim left (n/t) on 19:50 - Oct 20 with 784 viewsbontcho

The club lost its soul at some point around then. There have been little times where I think the club is trying to reconnect (the start of last season, the Hurst appointment) with the fans but these seem fleeting.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

It’s not been the same since Jim left (n/t) on 19:54 - Oct 20 with 770 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Hurst is making Jim look like Pep Guardiola.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024