Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now is the time for cool and calm reflection 21:09 - Oct 20 with 4491 viewsoldollie

It always hurts after a humiliating home defeat that leaves you bottom of the league but now is not the time to be making rash decisions about the future of Hurst

I was a Mick remainer at the end of last season and got slaughtered for having that view. Hind sight is a wonderful thing but Mick would not be at the bottom of the league

Everyone needs to relax, let Hurst sort out the current issues, give him the January transfer window and all will be fine

Or to put it more bluntly, grow a pair
Now is the time for cool and calm reflection on 18:08 - Oct 21 with 648 viewstrev1991

Now is the time for cool and calm reflection on 07:44 - Oct 21 by jimmyvet

Please stop replying to this plank who is clearly a scummer and taking great pleasure in posting ridiculous rubbish and genuine fans on here are taking his bait.

I think it's a little harsh. He could just be exceptionally optimistic. I have to say I think we should stick with Hurst but actually modernise our set-up to have a Sporting Director and an actual scouting set up that goes further than Peterborough.
Now is the time for cool and calm reflection on 18:11 - Oct 21 with 641 viewsGeoffSentence

Now is the time for cool and calm reflection on 00:05 - Oct 21 by Framfarmer

wouldn't be bottom if it wasn't for the alphabetical order......

Wrong. They have beaten us this season. We are bottom on head to head record.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Now is the time for cool and calm reflection on 18:14 - Oct 21 with 634 viewsPositivelyPortman

Now is the time for cool and calm reflection on 21:26 - Oct 20 by itfcjoe

Just because you give someone time it won't turn them into the right man

What about Sir Bobby then eh?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Now is the time for cool and calm reflection on 18:44 - Oct 21 with 609 viewsoldollie

Now is the time for cool and calm reflection on 18:14 - Oct 21 by PositivelyPortman

What about Sir Bobby then eh?

Indeed

Hopefully the calmer voices of reason will ensure that PH gets a fair crack at the whip
Now is the time for cool and calm reflection on 19:23 - Oct 21 with 600 viewsKeaneish

What makes you think Hurst can sort out the current issues? What I'm seeing on the pitch is regression not progression.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Now is the time for cool and calm reflection on 19:28 - Oct 21 with 592 viewsjjblue84

Now is the time for cool and calm reflection on 18:11 - Oct 21 by GeoffSentence

Wrong. They have beaten us this season. We are bottom on head to head record.

I think you’re getting confused with the champions league...delusions of grandeur??
Now is the time for cool and calm reflection on 19:29 - Oct 21 with 584 viewsSwansea_Blue

Feck that. Now's the time for a 6 pack of Hooppy Robson.

(TIB, cheque in the post please, usual £50 fee. Thanks).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Now is the time for cool and calm reflection on 19:32 - Oct 21 with 578 viewsoldollie

Now is the time for cool and calm reflection on 19:28 - Oct 21 by jjblue84

I think you’re getting confused with the champions league...delusions of grandeur??

I suspect a majority of the PH outers were also Mick outers and in fact when he was appointed they were happy

Unfortunately fans can be fickle and soil their undies at the first sign of trouble
Login to get fewer ads

Now is the time for cool and calm reflection on 19:42 - Oct 21 with 562 viewsGeoffSentence

Now is the time for cool and calm reflection on 19:28 - Oct 21 by jjblue84

If two or more Clubs have the same number of points, goal difference and goals scored the highest placed Club shall be determined by the respective League records against each other .

That's from the EFL website.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2018 19:44]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024