Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed 22:28 - Oct 20 with 4225 viewsitfcpaul

with how they are treated by the club?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 23:58 - Oct 20 with 1427 viewsJ2BLUE

on 23:54 - Oct 20 by _

Cheers, will do.

I heard from a former colleague today. Pretty much since I left it has been crap. It took them months to replace me (management are complete incompetent), they've given the job to a daughter of an area manager and they are currently going behind the store manager's back to replace her because no one likes her. Amazed I stayed there so long. Tinpot in the extreme.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 00:01 - Oct 21 with 1423 views_

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 23:55 - Oct 20 by itfcpaul

What's your job?

on 00:03 - Oct 21 with 1418 views_

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 23:58 - Oct 20 by J2BLUE

Cheers, will do.

I heard from a former colleague today. Pretty much since I left it has been crap. It took them months to replace me (management are complete incompetent), they've given the job to a daughter of an area manager and they are currently going behind the store manager's back to replace her because no one likes her. Amazed I stayed there so long. Tinpot in the extreme.

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 00:07 - Oct 21 with 1407 viewsJ2BLUE

on 00:03 - Oct 21 by _

Cheers mate, appreciate it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 10:15 - Oct 21 with 1324 viewsitfcpaul

on 00:01 - Oct 21 by _

Sounds like a rewarding job you have there

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 10:23 - Oct 21 with 1320 viewsitfcpaul

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 23:58 - Oct 20 by J2BLUE

Cheers, will do.

Where did you work?

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 10:25 - Oct 21 with 1318 viewsitfcpaul

on 22:57 - Oct 20 by _

the ethos within the club aimed at paying supporters with disabilities whatever they are shouldn't reply on one poorly paid person. it should be on everyone's minds thst the supporters are the lifeblood of the club

has anyone had need to contact Liz Edwards and was she at all interested in helping?

on 10:28 - Oct 21 with 1315 views_

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 10:15 - Oct 21 by itfcpaul

Sounds like a rewarding job you have there

Login to get fewer ads

on 10:34 - Oct 21 with 1303 views_

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 10:25 - Oct 21 by itfcpaul

the ethos within the club aimed at paying supporters with disabilities whatever they are shouldn't reply on one poorly paid person. it should be on everyone's minds thst the supporters are the lifeblood of the club

has anyone had need to contact Liz Edwards and was she at all interested in helping?

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:10 - Oct 21 with 1244 viewsitfcpaul

on 10:34 - Oct 21 by _

Thank you I will give it a try

your help is much appreciated

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:40 - Oct 21 with 1225 viewsclive_baker

Only experience I’ve had of that was with my Nan on a couple of occasions last season and I have to say the people we came into contact with at the club were great. Very helpful and accommodating. Sorry to hear your experience isn’t as positive.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:33 - Oct 22 with 1162 viewsitfcpaul

on 10:34 - Oct 21 by _

I've emailed her and we are going to have a chat st the next game we attend

on 07:29 - Oct 23 with 1127 views_

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:33 - Oct 22 by itfcpaul

I've emailed her and we are going to have a chat st the next game we attend

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 07:52 - Oct 23 with 1111 viewsLimitlessBlue

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:51 - Oct 20 by itfcpaul

I will say that they have changed in respect thst my wife qualifies now for that but we were treated awfully to the extent that I actually felt like they thought I had lied about my wife getting the benefit even after sending the letter to them

and they have no idea how to deal with supporters who have a mental illness as it has been obvious for the last 3 months thst she has been treated disgustingly by everyone she has contact with because may be they don't have the understanding or training to do this?

I suppose they are thinking that its a mental ilness not a physical illness so why does one need to sit in a disabled section. with no physical disability that would stop said person climbing stairs etc. they perhaps feel that it is not worthy of a seat in the disabled section.

I speak as as a ST holder of over 30 years who has been on medication, various mental health treatments, addiction treatments, high cost CBT treatments for many years whilst watching the blues. (that has probably not helped either)

I don't know anything about your wife's mental health but I am just thinking what a simpleton at the club would be thinking. I am pleased I can get up to my seat as I imagine the view from the disabled section is not that good unfortunately, I wish there was a way it could be made better.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

on 08:42 - Oct 23 with 1088 views_

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 07:52 - Oct 23 by LimitlessBlue

I suppose they are thinking that its a mental ilness not a physical illness so why does one need to sit in a disabled section. with no physical disability that would stop said person climbing stairs etc. they perhaps feel that it is not worthy of a seat in the disabled section.

I speak as as a ST holder of over 30 years who has been on medication, various mental health treatments, addiction treatments, high cost CBT treatments for many years whilst watching the blues. (that has probably not helped either)

I don't know anything about your wife's mental health but I am just thinking what a simpleton at the club would be thinking. I am pleased I can get up to my seat as I imagine the view from the disabled section is not that good unfortunately, I wish there was a way it could be made better.

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 08:45 - Oct 23 with 1084 viewsstickymockwell

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 07:52 - Oct 23 by LimitlessBlue

Please forgive my ignorance on this subject as I have no experience in mental health, but if you have the discounted tickets and seating that you want, what else can/should the club do?
I guess that the mental health amongst players and staff would be of upmost importance to the club but unfortunately the supporters aren't included in that. It's terrible that they keep putting you through the hassle of having to keep proving your wifes illness.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 08:56 - Oct 23 with 1070 viewsitfcpaul

it's both a physical and mental illness she has but doesn't look physically struggling some days but they seem to not have an understanding of mental health issues and how to deal with them

on 08:57 - Oct 23 with 1070 views_

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 08:45 - Oct 23 by stickymockwell

Please forgive my ignorance on this subject as I have no experience in mental health, but if you have the discounted tickets and seating that you want, what else can/should the club do?
I guess that the mental health amongst players and staff would be of upmost importance to the club but unfortunately the supporters aren't included in that. It's terrible that they keep putting you through the hassle of having to keep proving your wifes illness.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024