Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst has to get some serious points from the next 4 games 22:34 - Oct 20 with 1428 viewsSuperfrans

I wasn’t at today’s game (badly scheduled family wedding to attend) but I thought we needed 8/9 points from the five games before the next international break, for us to be still in with a fighting chance of staying up.

We now need 8/9 from the next 12 points. If we lose vs Leeds, we’ll need 8/9 from the next 9 points.

It gives me no pleasure to say this, but Hurst is a dead man walking.
Just my opinion.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Hurst has to get some serious points from the next 4 games on 22:37 - Oct 20 with 1407 viewsReuser_is_God

Totally agree.

2 massively tough away games now this week & after watching that today I’d be amazed if we get anything from either of them.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Hurst has to get some serious points from the next 4 games on 22:40 - Oct 20 with 1397 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Hurst's time must be running out, the longer this goes on the more likely relegation becomes. Jewell went on October 24th after an away loss. We are playing Leeds away on Tuesday, the 24th.

Evans will offer him the "Mutual Consent" way out.

And then....? God only knows, knowing Evans, Gary Johnson is available.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Hurst has to get some serious points from the next 4 games on 22:40 - Oct 20 with 1397 viewsRyorry

Never mind "serious points" - where on earth would we get any points at all from when we create no chances?! Someone said it was 65 mins before we created our first today!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Hurst has to get some serious points from the next 4 games on 22:47 - Oct 20 with 1365 viewsRegencyBlue

Hurst has to get some serious points from the next 4 games on 22:40 - Oct 20 by Ryorry

Never mind "serious points" - where on earth would we get any points at all from when we create no chances?! Someone said it was 65 mins before we created our first today!

To be fair calling it a chance is pushing it a bit!

The lack of quality in this side is frightening to behold.
Hurst has to get some serious points from the next 4 games on 22:52 - Oct 20 with 1333 viewsSuperfrans

Hurst has to get some serious points from the next 4 games on 22:40 - Oct 20 by Ryorry

I was trying to be charitable - and, of course, wasn’t there today so can’t judge the performance.

But getting anything from Elland Road is going to be very tough. I can see us losing at Millwall next weekend too. That would have to be the end... Surely...?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Hurst has to get some serious points from the next 4 games on 22:53 - Oct 20 with 1330 viewsGeoffSentence

Hurst has to get some serious points from the next 4 games on 22:40 - Oct 20 by Cheltenham_Blue

Hurst's time must be running out, the longer this goes on the more likely relegation becomes. Jewell went on October 24th after an away loss. We are playing Leeds away on Tuesday, the 24th.

Evans will offer him the "Mutual Consent" way out.

And then....? God only knows, knowing Evans, Gary Johnson is available.

I simulated this season on FM19. It went surpisingly close to what we have seen in real life. At the international break we had 7 points with only 1 unexpected away win.

Based on this I predict that PH will be sacked on November 6th and be replaced by Paul Trollope, whose valiant efforts to save us from the drop will fail only on goal difference.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Hurst has to get some serious points from the next 4 games on 00:02 - Oct 21 with 1206 viewswallyvincent

He's gone. Sadly he's proved to be outof his depth. The longer it goes on now, the harder it is to stay up.

Who the XXXX we turn to now god only knows. Warburton? Burley/McGreal pull at the heart strings. Grayson? Lambert? Not inspiring is it

“....he’s a young tearaway by the name of Wally Vincent” - DCI Frank Haskins, Metropolitan Police Flying Squad 1975

Hurst has to get some serious points from the next 4 games on 06:33 - Oct 21 with 1098 viewsSteve_M

I missed yesterday too as I'm still away but it sounded abysmal and I've seen enough of this season already.

I tend to think Hurst should have been sacked before he could fluke a win. Swansea has clearly made no meaningful difference to performance and in no sense are we being unlucky. It's hard to see how anyone could do any worse with this set of players. Evans needs to move today to give us a chance with Millwall and Preston.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Hurst has to get some serious points from the next 4 games on 06:48 - Oct 21 with 1084 viewstextbackup

We won’t win a game this side of Xmas.

We could still be playing that game from yesterday, with 14 players, and we still wouldn’t have scored 1 let alone 2/3.

We are down, there is no two ways about it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Hurst has to get some serious points from the next 4 games on 08:27 - Oct 21 with 980 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

I wouldn’t give him the opportunity, he’s shown he hasn’t a clue what to do, lost count of the players he’s used already but must be close to 30 by now, along with players in the wrong position and all devoid of confidence. If he’s in charge for Leeds and thereafter, we will be cut adrift at the foot of the table and increasingly look like being relegated. We need someone in now if we’re to get out of this mess.
Hurst has to get some serious points from the next 4 games on 08:30 - Oct 21 with 970 viewsGeoffSentence

Not quite, our first shot was on 34 minutes.

Blasted wide.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024