Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? 11:09 - Oct 21 with 2907 viewsPhilTWTD

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 12:34 - Oct 21 with 2765 viewsPJH

My vote of "relegated" is on the assumption that there is no change of manager in the very near future.
If there was a change soon then my opinion would almost certainly change.
We have looked like a team destined for relegation for most of the game at Hull,the entire first half against Brentford and Mbro,all of the game yesterday and large chunks of most of the other games.
Although we won at Swansea the defence was repeatedly torn apart.
Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 13:01 - Oct 21 with 2718 viewsKeaneish

If we play like we did yesterday as we did away at Hull, home to Bolton and during the first halves of Norwich, Brentford, Boro and the second half at Birmingham, we're certainties for the drop.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 14:36 - Oct 21 with 2627 viewsLeagueOne

I'd never ever expect this board to be so firmly in a negative direction, given how optimistic many posters here usually are, this is a clear indication of how bad things really are now.

He should walk shouldn't he.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 14:47 - Oct 21 with 2605 viewsSuperblue95

I'm still Hurst in and think he can turn things around, although I accept I'm in the minority. Hurst is no rookie and no fool and has had success at every club he's managed at.

We will stay up this season

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 14:51 - Oct 21 with 2584 viewsblueconscience

My vote of Relegation is based on Marcus Evans still owning the club.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 14:54 - Oct 21 with 2570 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Far too early to predict. If things continue as they are for too much longer we will be relegated. Sooner or later something will change and what that change is critical. The wrong change and we could easily be far worse off than now. The right change and we could be safe. The right change is not necessarily replacing Hurst either, but something is not working and needs to fixed soon.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 14:57 - Oct 21 with 2564 viewsDanTheMan

Unless we change the manager, we are going down.

If we do, we're probably still going down.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 14:59 - Oct 21 with 2556 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 14:57 - Oct 21 by DanTheMan

Unless we change the manager, we are going down.

If we do, we're probably still going down.

Can you see a manager available who could possibly turn it around?

Login to get fewer ads

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 15:33 - Oct 21 with 2492 viewsPJH

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 14:59 - Oct 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Can you see a manager available who could possibly turn it around?

Well there is one very obvious one but the chances of him coming in (back) are next to zero.
Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 15:40 - Oct 21 with 2466 viewsReuser_is_God

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 15:33 - Oct 21 by PJH

Well there is one very obvious one but the chances of him coming in (back) are next to zero.

Even Mick wouldn’t keep this lot up.

The squad he inherited in 2012 was so much better than the current rabble.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Is it really as ridiculous as it sounds.....? on 15:41 - Oct 21 with 2467 viewsBloots

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 15:33 - Oct 21 by PJH

....obviously a lot of people would have to eat a lot of humble pie.

I doubt very much if he left on bad terms with anyone at the club other than the fans.

But I assume his ego (quite naturally) would stop it happening. You're right, it'll never happen.

Shame, obviously.

Division 3 it is.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Totally baffling.... on 15:46 - Oct 21 with 2433 viewsBloots

....that 20% of people think we'll stay up.

Numbskulls.

Is it really as ridiculous as it sounds.....? on 15:47 - Oct 21 with 2430 viewsPJH

Is it really as ridiculous as it sounds.....? on 15:41 - Oct 21 by Bloots

....obviously a lot of people would have to eat a lot of humble pie.

I doubt very much if he left on bad terms with anyone at the club other than the fans.

But I assume his ego (quite naturally) would stop it happening. You're right, it'll never happen.

Shame, obviously.

Division 3 it is.

As I wish and have always wished that he never left then the possibility of him returning does not apply in my case but I think that you are right that within the club there would be few if any problems.

Still think the chances of it happening are next to zero though.
Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 15:48 - Oct 21 with 2420 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I agree. I would accept him back. I wonder what percentage of fans would. However, I don't think he would come back. Stranger things have happened.

Totally agree.... on 15:50 - Oct 21 with 2409 viewsBloots

Is it really as ridiculous as it sounds.....? on 15:47 - Oct 21 by PJH

As I wish and have always wished that he never left then the possibility of him returning does not apply in my case but I think that you are right that within the club there would be few if any problems.

Still think the chances of it happening are next to zero though.

....no chance.

Unfortunately.

The numbskulls..... on 15:51 - Oct 21 with 2395 viewsBloots

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 15:48 - Oct 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

I agree. I would accept him back. I wonder what percentage of fans would. However, I don't think he would come back. Stranger things have happened.

....would moan that we were mid table again.

Totally baffling.... on 16:05 - Oct 21 with 2321 viewsjeera

Totally baffling.... on 15:46 - Oct 21 by Bloots

....that 20% of people think we'll stay up.

Numbskulls.

2 voters have us down as top 2 finish.

If one is UnstableBlue, who is the other?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2018 16:05]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 16:13 - Oct 21 with 2288 viewsGuthrum

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 12:34 - Oct 21 by PJH

My vote of "relegated" is on the assumption that there is no change of manager in the very near future.
If there was a change soon then my opinion would almost certainly change.
We have looked like a team destined for relegation for most of the game at Hull,the entire first half against Brentford and Mbro,all of the game yesterday and large chunks of most of the other games.
Although we won at Swansea the defence was repeatedly torn apart.

Same.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 16:20 - Oct 21 with 2273 viewsElephantintheRoom

The problem with this poll is that Town have sunk to the bottom after their worst display of the seaspn, so the only logical option is relegation. However Brum will probably be docked 15 points, Rotherham are useless and despite all the dud signings, cluless thrashing around and mix and match team selections, Town are one win from safety and probably will be all season long. So safety is almost assured despite Evans and Hurst's worst efforts.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Have you been on the glue? (n/t) on 16:23 - Oct 21 with 2259 viewsBloots

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 16:20 - Oct 21 by ElephantintheRoom

The problem with this poll is that Town have sunk to the bottom after their worst display of the seaspn, so the only logical option is relegation. However Brum will probably be docked 15 points, Rotherham are useless and despite all the dud signings, cluless thrashing around and mix and match team selections, Town are one win from safety and probably will be all season long. So safety is almost assured despite Evans and Hurst's worst efforts.

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 16:25 - Oct 21 with 2242 viewsJ2BLUE

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 16:20 - Oct 21 by ElephantintheRoom

Those big point deductions never seem to happen. Even if it does, how dire that we're relying on that.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Following the defeat to QPR, where do you expect Town to finish? on 16:27 - Oct 21 with 2237 viewsBenters2

Down im affraid to say.

We just dont have a clue.

Sad times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024