Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did that Piers Corbyn thread get pulled? 18:04 - Oct 21 with 1541 viewsLord_Lucan

What occurred?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Did that Piers Corbyn thread get pulled? on 18:11 - Oct 21 with 1527 viewsKeno

good lord Piers Corbyn!!!!

Sound like the love child of

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Did that Piers Corbyn thread get pulled? on 18:12 - Oct 21 with 1519 viewsblueislander

Did that Piers Corbyn thread get pulled? on 18:11 - Oct 21 by Keno

good lord Piers Corbyn!!!!

Sound like the love child of

A match made in heaven!
Did that Piers Corbyn thread get pulled? on 18:27 - Oct 21 with 1489 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Last I saw DK and Glasgow had called each other names (but tame ones) and I had asked if it was raining on GB's holiday!.......so nothing really unless something else developed from there.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Did that Piers Corbyn thread get pulled? on 21:49 - Oct 21 with 1359 viewsGlasgowBlue

Did that Piers Corbyn thread get pulled? on 18:27 - Oct 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Last I saw DK and Glasgow had called each other names (but tame ones) and I had asked if it was raining on GB's holiday!.......so nothing really unless something else developed from there.

Got a three hour delay now so won’t be taking off until 1am with another 5 hour drive from Birmingham to home.

I just shouted at the wife for being a cheap skate by booking an English airport during the Scottish school holidays, which saved us a few quid. She’s threatening to report me to Gnasherjew for using an AS stereotype by suggesting she is miserly.

*That last bit may or may not be true 😜

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Did that Piers Corbyn thread get pulled? on 22:05 - Oct 21 with 1338 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Did that Piers Corbyn thread get pulled? on 21:49 - Oct 21 by GlasgowBlue

Got a three hour delay now so won’t be taking off until 1am with another 5 hour drive from Birmingham to home.

I just shouted at the wife for being a cheap skate by booking an English airport during the Scottish school holidays, which saved us a few quid. She’s threatening to report me to Gnasherjew for using an AS stereotype by suggesting she is miserly.

*That last bit may or may not be true 😜

I am going to carefully check the definition examples and get back to you! Maybe George Soros will pay for a chauffeur!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Did that Piers Corbyn thread get pulled? on 08:12 - Oct 22 with 1209 viewsGlasgowBlue

Did that Piers Corbyn thread get pulled? on 22:05 - Oct 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

I am going to carefully check the definition examples and get back to you! Maybe George Soros will pay for a chauffeur!

One of the benefits of being in the pay of the Israel lobby is that Mossad send a complimentary helicopter to ferry me back and forwards in the event of a delay.

Iron Lion Zion

Did that Piers Corbyn thread get pulled? on 08:18 - Oct 22 with 1191 viewsDanTheMan

Did that Piers Corbyn thread get pulled? on 08:12 - Oct 22 by GlasgowBlue

One of the benefits of being in the pay of the Israel lobby is that Mossad send a complimentary helicopter to ferry me back and forwards in the event of a delay.

I'm obviously in the wrong shilling business, I only get paid a few SorosBucksâ„¢ a week.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Did that Piers Corbyn thread get pulled? on 16:50 - Oct 22 with 1086 viewsGlasgowBlue

Piers certainly likes a trope and a hashtag.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024