Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You’re nothing special, we lose every week 20:47 - Oct 21 with 1162 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I love that song

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

You’re nothing special, we lose every week on 20:49 - Oct 21 with 1149 viewsSuperblue95

There's a surprise

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

You’re nothing special, we lose every week on 20:51 - Oct 21 with 1137 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You’re nothing special, we lose every week on 20:49 - Oct 21 by Superblue95

There's a surprise

Haven’t you got some sand you can stick your head in?

You’re nothing special, we lose every week on 20:53 - Oct 21 with 1126 viewsjudespiveyg

I don't, nor do I like any self-depreciating chants.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

You’re nothing special, we lose every week on 20:54 - Oct 21 with 1120 viewstextbackup

Nothing more Ipswich than the fans singing bollix

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

You’re nothing special, we lose every week on 20:57 - Oct 21 with 1105 viewsSuperblue95

You’re nothing special, we lose every week on 20:51 - Oct 21 by Cheltenham_Blue

Haven’t you got some sand you can stick your head in?

Haven't you got a 6 fingered relative you should be bothering?

I can understand the criticism but you seem to take genuine delight in how badly we are doing so you must be a budgie. You certainly aren't a good Town fan

You’re nothing special, we lose every week on 21:09 - Oct 21 with 1064 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You’re nothing special, we lose every week on 20:57 - Oct 21 by Superblue95

Haven't you got a 6 fingered relative you should be bothering?

I can understand the criticism but you seem to take genuine delight in how badly we are doing so you must be a budgie. You certainly aren't a good Town fan

No, I take no pleasure in this at all. But we are going down, there’s no doubt about that, and sadly I think it’ll happen either with Hurst still in charge or with Evans cutting his losses and replacing him with yet another manager with one arm tied behind his back. I’m just trying to make the best of it.

You however, have taken an instant and nonsensical dislike to someone you’ve never met. Simply because you disagree with them.

You’re nothing special, we lose every week on 21:25 - Oct 21 with 1005 viewsSuperblue95

You’re nothing special, we lose every week on 21:09 - Oct 21 by Cheltenham_Blue

No, I take no pleasure in this at all. But we are going down, there’s no doubt about that, and sadly I think it’ll happen either with Hurst still in charge or with Evans cutting his losses and replacing him with yet another manager with one arm tied behind his back. I’m just trying to make the best of it.

You however, have taken an instant and nonsensical dislike to someone you’ve never met. Simply because you disagree with them.

I can't dislike somebody I don't know and this is only the second time I've responded to you on this site so you're being a bit of a drama queen.

You are relentless with your negativity though and there's no need to shove it in everyone's face every 2 minutes. You aren't the only one doing it but you are one of the worst.

Try some more balanced views or at least stop taking apparent delight in being right about us being sh1t as frequently as you do. Maybe we will go down this season I'm not saying everything is perfect because it clearly isn't. However we are only a few points from safety, have some decent young players and have a manager who has been a success everywhere he's ever been previous to here.

Things aren't quite as bad as you and others would have us believe but this site does have a tendency to go into meltdown pretty frequently

You’re nothing special, we lose every week on 21:29 - Oct 21 with 981 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You’re nothing special, we lose every week on 21:25 - Oct 21 by Superblue95

I can't dislike somebody I don't know and this is only the second time I've responded to you on this site so you're being a bit of a drama queen.

You are relentless with your negativity though and there's no need to shove it in everyone's face every 2 minutes. You aren't the only one doing it but you are one of the worst.

Try some more balanced views or at least stop taking apparent delight in being right about us being sh1t as frequently as you do. Maybe we will go down this season I'm not saying everything is perfect because it clearly isn't. However we are only a few points from safety, have some decent young players and have a manager who has been a success everywhere he's ever been previous to here.

Things aren't quite as bad as you and others would have us believe but this site does have a tendency to go into meltdown pretty frequently

Oh well, I tried. Were you bullied as a child?
And you’re wrong by the way, things really are as bad as they seem.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2018 21:30]

Login to get fewer ads

You’re nothing special, we lose every week on 21:35 - Oct 21 with 955 viewsPJH

Not wanting to get involved in a private argument but I think that there is a lot of negativity because there is a hell of a lot to be negative about-far more than last season.
Things might not be quite as bad as some make out (yet) but the indications are that things will get worse rather than better under this manager.

The negativity in my case is because I am more concerned about the likely outcome of a season than I have ever been and I intend to very much get behind whoever replaces Hurst and hope that the change is not made too late to save the season.
You’re nothing special, we lose every week on 21:56 - Oct 21 with 902 viewsmos

I don’t know how many games you’ve watched this season pal, but if I’m being honest we are looking a bit sh1t.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024