Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... 21:47 - Oct 21 with 5797 viewsUncle_Bulgaria

".....the eye-poppingly abysmal standard of the opposition....."

".....to be honest, with Toto Nsiala at centre back for the hosts looking like he could be confused for hours by somebody waving a shiny piece of paper around, I reckon Rangers could have picked anybody out of the crowd and caused Ipswich problems. He’s got a touch like my shed."

".....whose feet were too quick for Nsiala (to be honest it’s hard to think of a land mammal whose movements wouldn’t be too quick for Nsiala)…."

And to sum it all up:

"Ipswich were unusually woeful, and oddly decided to try and remedy this by taking their best player, Edwards, off. Ward, who’s caused us problems for Town and Rotherham before, completely anonymous. The worst team we’ve seen this season by a thousand miles. Too many changes all at once, too many players being asked to step up divisions at the same time with too few experienced players around them, not enough players in the key areas of the pitch who are up to the standard of this league, all combined with rock bottom confidence and a wide open tactical set up. They look bang in trouble"

Sad days indeed

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 21:49 - Oct 21 with 5736 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 21:50 - Oct 21 with 5728 viewsPJH

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 21:49 - Oct 21 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

but mostly correct.
Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 21:54 - Oct 21 with 5701 viewsJ2BLUE

Ouch. I wonder if Phil secretly wrote that to take his frustrations out as they're TWTD's sister site.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 21:58 - Oct 21 with 5663 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 21:54 - Oct 21 by J2BLUE

Ouch. I wonder if Phil secretly wrote that to take his frustrations out as they're TWTD's sister site.

I wish I had come up with the 'shiny bit of paper' line.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 21:59 - Oct 21 with 5664 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

That last comment was spot on . Please take that to the agm someone.
Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 22:42 - Oct 21 with 5512 viewsFtnfwest

I don’t suppose lots of the players were or had been ill as was suggested last week? That all seemed to go quiet as a story once we got to the weekend. Clutching at straws I know..
Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 22:43 - Oct 21 with 5508 viewsReuser_is_God

Christ.

You know you’re sh1t when even QPR fans are saying so. They know exactly what a sh1t team looks like.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 23:03 - Oct 21 with 5426 viewsChocorange

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 21:59 - Oct 21 by BtreeBlueBlood

That last comment was spot on . Please take that to the agm someone.

This!

Please do it someone! Says it all!
Login to get fewer ads

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 23:56 - Oct 21 with 5304 viewsMVBlue

We have to get in a new manager now.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 03:38 - Oct 22 with 5186 viewsOldsmoker

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 21:58 - Oct 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

I wish I had come up with the 'shiny bit of paper' line.

When Sol Campbell played for Notts County he was described as "having the turning circle of an Inter-city 125".
Nsiala isn't quite that bad.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 05:08 - Oct 22 with 5164 viewsBenters2

He’s got a touch like my garden shed 😢

I agree with the last part and the poster who said take this report along to the AGM.
Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 05:13 - Oct 22 with 5152 viewsBenters2

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 22:43 - Oct 21 by Reuser_is_God

Christ.

You know you’re sh1t when even QPR fans are saying so. They know exactly what a sh1t team looks like.

They also were saying it on the train home😢
Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 07:26 - Oct 22 with 4989 viewsWarkystache

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 05:13 - Oct 22 by Benters2

They also were saying it on the train home😢

One said to me "I thought we'd rocked up at Orient by mistake".

I lost count of the QPR fans who said variations of how rubbish we were. One even said it wasn't even a proper game......

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 07:30 - Oct 22 with 4971 viewschristiand

It's really quite damning, but hard to disagree!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 07:37 - Oct 22 with 4965 viewsBenters2

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 07:26 - Oct 22 by Warkystache

I lost count of the QPR fans who said variations of how rubbish we were. One even said it wasn't even a proper game......

I was about four rows behind you and Luke on Saturday.

One of them QPR fans made me smile,he was amazed we were going across the estuary at Manningtree,as we pulled into the station he liked the sign for Dedham vale.I just nodded and said Amen Brother.
Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 07:42 - Oct 22 with 4933 viewschristiand

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 07:26 - Oct 22 by Warkystache

It was like that though at times. For me, it was like a non league side playing against a Championship team in the FA Cup, the gulf was so vast! To be fair, I think a non league side would have made it more a contest, especially at home.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 08:29 - Oct 22 with 4814 viewsitfcjoe

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 07:42 - Oct 22 by christiand

It was like that though at times. For me, it was like a non league side playing against a Championship team in the FA Cup, the gulf was so vast! To be fair, I think a non league side would have made it more a contest, especially at home.

We didn't even have a shot in anger in the last 20 minutes despite being 2-0 down, they were sitting back and conserving energy and still looked more likely

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 09:13 - Oct 22 with 4693 viewschicoazul

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 07:37 - Oct 22 by Benters2

I was about four rows behind you and Luke on Saturday.

One of them QPR fans made me smile,he was amazed we were going across the estuary at Manningtree,as we pulled into the station he liked the sign for Dedham vale.I just nodded and said Amen Brother.

Did they get off at Manningtree and smash the bar up again?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 09:24 - Oct 22 with 4652 viewsLord_Lucan

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 09:13 - Oct 22 by chicoazul

By all accounts there was a small altercation at Chelmsford.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 09:26 - Oct 22 with 4642 viewsBenters2

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 09:13 - Oct 22 by chicoazul

No they were all decent chaps the ones I saw anyway!
Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 09:36 - Oct 22 with 4588 viewsLankHenners

This! I make you right! etc.:

'Portman Road is a lovely stadium, but the support there looks and sounds like it’s been bored into submission. Those that have stuck it out are now being rewarded with performances like this, so little wonder it’s quiet.'

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 10:40 - Oct 22 with 4502 viewschicoazul

Nothing we don't know already but courtesy of Loft for Words match report..... on 09:24 - Oct 22 by Lord_Lucan

By all accounts there was a small altercation at Chelmsford.

Ah really. QPR always bring grief.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024