Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edwards at no.10? 22:44 - Oct 21 with 1360 viewstitanicclown

God knows we need something in the centre of the pitch. Would like to see if Edwards could provide a creative spark. Might not work but Id like to see it tried:
Bart
Penn Chambo Knudsen
Ward Trevoh Doz Kenlock
Edwards
Sears Jackson

Worth a go?
Edwards at no.10? on 22:56 - Oct 21 with 1329 viewsReuser_is_God

No, he’s sh1t aswell.

I don’t really get the love for him really, he’s been one of Hurst better signings but he’s still pony.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Edwards at no.10? on 22:59 - Oct 21 with 1321 viewsStNeotsBlue

Not really. Edwards has been one of the few highlights of the signings but is he any better than the likes of Paul Anderson, I'm not sure he is that type of player to play a central role.
Edwards at no.10? on 23:15 - Oct 21 with 1297 viewstractorboy2000

Unfortunately it doesn’t matter who you play there if you can’t link up the play with defence and midfield which has arguably been our biggest issue this season.

Poll: Which goal was better?
Blog: Views of a Young(ish) Town Fan

Edwards at no.10? on 23:25 - Oct 21 with 1266 viewsGarv

Maybe. I don't think a system change or a particular formation in general will solve our problem. The issue is the personnel.

As sad and basic as it sounds I'd go 4-4-2 and try and get back to basics. We aren't going to get many wins I feel, so points are good.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Edwards at no.10? on 23:43 - Oct 21 with 1237 viewsVaughan8

Number 10 is always going to fail because there is no1 upfront and even when there is, there is no movement.

With that back 4 yesterday, we could have de Bruyne and it wouldn't Mata (juan).
Edwards at no.10? on 00:10 - Oct 22 with 1210 viewsWickets

Edwards at no.10? on 23:25 - Oct 21 by Garv

Maybe. I don't think a system change or a particular formation in general will solve our problem. The issue is the personnel.

As sad and basic as it sounds I'd go 4-4-2 and try and get back to basics. We aren't going to get many wins I feel, so points are good.

i agree and have said just this in another thread, back to basics using the few proven championship players we have left.
Edwards at no.10? on 01:03 - Oct 22 with 1181 viewsGuthrum

Not really. He's a winger and we'd get mashed in midfield with that setup.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Edwards at no.10? on 07:34 - Oct 22 with 1068 viewsBlueBadger

At this point, he couldn't do a WORSE job than Theresa May.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024