Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The NFL is brilliant, 04:25 - Oct 22 with 1094 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

isn't it.
The NFL is brilliant, on 07:33 - Oct 22 with 1046 viewsBlueBadger

Only eclipsed by golf, darts, F1 and pro-celebrity grass growing watching as a spectator sport.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The NFL is brilliant, on 10:37 - Oct 22 with 965 viewsbritbiker

That was a fantastic end to a game. Well done titans and chargers. Plus I got home to watch to 9pm kick offs.

Last weeks game, seahawks v raiders was complete pants. I'm a raiders fan so watching them being completely clueless then watching Ipswich being completely useless v QPR made me wonder why I support underdogs.

Watching yesterday's Nfl was a great tonic plus I was a neutral so neither team could ruin it for me.
The NFL is brilliant, on 11:19 - Oct 22 with 947 viewsHarry_Palmer

No, its crap.
The NFL is brilliant, on 11:31 - Oct 22 with 932 viewsElephantintheRoom

The NFL is brilliant, on 07:33 - Oct 22 by BlueBadger

Only eclipsed by golf, darts, F1 and pro-celebrity grass growing watching as a spectator sport.

It makes 'soccer' seem dull and uneventful when you begin to understand the tactics. Plus the NFL knows how to put on an event - it even makes the cr@p location of Wembley bearable. It's kind of unusual to watch a sport and two teams with which you have no real allegiance. Maybe when the Jacksonville Jaguars morph into the London Lions that may change. BUT NFL Europe sunk like a stone and the NFL London franchise could yet do so

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

The NFL is brilliant, on 15:45 - Oct 22 with 862 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The NFL is brilliant, on 11:31 - Oct 22 by ElephantintheRoom

It makes 'soccer' seem dull and uneventful when you begin to understand the tactics. Plus the NFL knows how to put on an event - it even makes the cr@p location of Wembley bearable. It's kind of unusual to watch a sport and two teams with which you have no real allegiance. Maybe when the Jacksonville Jaguars morph into the London Lions that may change. BUT NFL Europe sunk like a stone and the NFL London franchise could yet do so

Brilliant ends to the games in London, Philadelphia. Chicago and Washington.

HTTR
The NFL is brilliant, on 19:08 - Oct 22 with 819 viewsbritbiker

The NFL is brilliant, on 15:45 - Oct 22 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Brilliant ends to the games in London, Philadelphia. Chicago and Washington.

HTTR

Don't get why people slate Wembley. I do pay slightly more for entry to the club england areas, but I find it comfy and has a good range of drinks and food. They certainly know how to get thousands through the tube system safely and quickly.

I would agree the price of everything is extortionate. Its now £7.10 for a pint of beer. But at least they have a choice of ales for the overpricing. Years ago it was six quid for complete rubbish.
Twickenham by comparison is dreadful for comfort and travelling. (and I love rugby as well so no agenda re one sport over another).
The NFL is brilliant, on 19:38 - Oct 22 with 790 viewsJ2BLUE

Certainly is.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024