Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's even worse when you look up the road... 08:23 - Oct 22 with 7601 viewsitfcjoe

Scum in 6th place, 3 academy players playing regularly (including Todd Cantwell from Stowmarket ), and Jordan Rhodes from our academy

A bunch of no mark Germans in the squad all playing with an identity and style.

SHows what having some leadership off the pitch in the football side of the club can do - as opposed to an owner who tries to effectively be the Chief Exec too - it is such a tinpot operation here off the field

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

It's even worse when you look up the road... on 15:32 - Oct 22 with 664 viewsNo9

It's even worse when you look up the road... on 15:11 - Oct 22 by PhilTWTD

Not sure that's realistic bearing in mind the sums involved - are fans going to be able to find a significant part of £5m every season? - and - assuming Norwich remain in the Championship and there isn't a financial injection from elsewhere - at a time when the first team budget will be significantly squeezed.

There are (reputedly & historically ) ready to put a lot on money into the budgies & Delia has so far had the ability to persuade more to contribute.
It's even worse when you look up the road... on 19:55 - Oct 22 with 555 viewsTownly

It's even worse when you look up the road... on 15:06 - Oct 22 by m14_blue

You know sometimes it's fine to just say, 'oh yeah, silly me I forgot that'.

But I didn't forget it. It's a well known fact.

However, I was unaware that they had initially loaned him back to Coventry.
It's even worse when you look up the road... on 20:06 - Oct 22 with 539 viewsm14_blue

It's even worse when you look up the road... on 19:55 - Oct 22 by Townly

But I didn't forget it. It's a well known fact.

However, I was unaware that they had initially loaned him back to Coventry.

Fair enough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024